Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 251. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
How to claim Wings' bounty, is there a guide?

What kind of bounty campaign you were in? Egg bounties had long been hatched into wings in the ICO portals and there is no more hatching event for Eggs.
Yes, my egges has been converted to wings, and alos I have some Wings buying in ICO in this website https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboard, how can I transfer them to Exchange?

All you need to have is your CORRECT SEED
Well try this

Ok according to blog enter seed on MEW then before adding custom token first "Select HD derivation path’, choose the third option (custom) and enter the following HD derivation path: m/0'/0'/0' . Now, select the first address (already has specified no. of tokens)  and click ‘Unlock’ " .

After this, you will able to add custom token and try to enter

Address: 0x667088b212ce3d06a1b553a7221E1fD19000d9aF
Token Symbol: WINGS
Decimals: 18
Lastly, click ‘Save’.

I lost my seed but I can access my account, then is there a way to withdraw my Wings?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Good project, lots of work being done behind the scenes for almost a year now!! GOod luck and hope to see more good things come from WINGS, and give birth to more unicorns!!!  Grin
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Wings' price looks very good, although ETH investors can't get the profit, btc investors make the most money. Congratulations to btc investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
i can't  login in my bounty account, the recovery password section even haven't send me an recovery email  Huh
Activity: 910
I don't think the ones without seed would get access to their Wings.

It wasn't the fault of developers as they prompted us to save the seed and also told 'if you lose this seed, you'll lose Wings' . This warning is enough to tell that this seed was very important.

Developers can't help. As Wings have already been sent to those addresses. They cannot reverse the transaction. Nor can they provide you the seed as most probably they wouldn't store seeds on their server.

I don't know why did Wings support tell someone that they are working out solution. Reseting Wings account wouldn't do anything. They can only solve this if they have got seeds of all the user accounts. And if they have our seeds, that can be very dangerous for users.

I am 100 % with you. Developers are hard worker and deserve the best commendation for their diligent works. Move on devs and start making cool features for WINGS platform. I believe they never had the seed because its randomly generated by system .
Man, the individual does not really get it. The skull is made up of titanium without content. Simple wings token redemption: NO CORRECT SEED , NO WINGS TOKEN.

It's just the simple human anger of not being able to access something you paid for...
It's acceptable and I'm sure you have been in the same situation at one point in your life.
Or you must be one of those perfect persons.

What you can do is to stop replying so harshly.
Your being a dick and it isn't necessary.

A solution to the seed problem will most likely happen in the following months.

I'm looking at an account worth 3,900$ and I have no seed.
Yeah, it sucks... but I'll survive.

But you don't have to keep being a ass. Not everyone with a seed issue is retarded, shit happens.
Good luck, I hope you find some happiness in your angry life.

atleast i find a human with a soul here. others they are clones.

Honestly, I was pissed at first. But yes it was my fault for thinking I would be able to link my personal eth wallet at some point, and not really caring about the seed.

I contacted support.
They said they are working on a solution and trying to work something out with the legal team for account resets or something of the nature.
This will take some time.
Possibly months? Who knows.

In the meantime.... try to find your seed, or guess. That's basically all you can do besides be patient, or write it off.

yes i can write it off, no problem with that, the thing is i believe there was errors also on the part of the devs, its unusual the way they distributed the tokens, also how do we know that the address they give us after 6months was the same address generated by the seed given at ico?.

anyways, evrything happens for a reason.
I have been telling myself, do not forget the seeds, this is the only certificate to get the coin.

Nice routine and very commendable that you have your tokens for keeping your seed. I don't why some people felt privileged   they can demand the moon and stars just to satisfy their favor. As I said NO CORRECT SEED NO WINGS TOKEN.
Activity: 560
I don't think the ones without seed would get access to their Wings.

It wasn't the fault of developers as they prompted us to save the seed and also told 'if you lose this seed, you'll lose Wings' . This warning is enough to tell that this seed was very important.

Developers can't help. As Wings have already been sent to those addresses. They cannot reverse the transaction. Nor can they provide you the seed as most probably they wouldn't store seeds on their server.

I don't know why did Wings support tell someone that they are working out solution. Reseting Wings account wouldn't do anything. They can only solve this if they have got seeds of all the user accounts. And if they have our seeds, that can be very dangerous for users.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Man, the individual does not really get it. The skull is made up of titanium without content. Simple wings token redemption: NO CORRECT SEED , NO WINGS TOKEN.

It's just the simple human anger of not being able to access something you paid for...
It's acceptable and I'm sure you have been in the same situation at one point in your life.

But you don't have to keep being a ass. Not everyone with a seed issue is retarded, shit happens.

Honestly, I was pissed at first. But yes it was my fault for thinking I would be able to link my personal eth wallet at some point, and not really caring about the seed.

I contacted support.
They said they are working on a solution and trying to work something out with the legal team for account resets or something of the nature.

In the meantime.... try to find your seed, or guess. That's basically all you can do besides be patient, or write it off.

yes i can write it off, no problem with that, the thing is i believe there was errors also on the part of the devs, its unusual the way they distributed the tokens, also how do we know that the address they give us after 6months was the same address generated by the seed given at ico?.

I have been telling myself, do not forget the seeds, this is the only certificate to get the coin.
WANGS from ICO to today get the token ,too long.
Activity: 700

I contacted support.

Activity: 686
Im sorry for those people that was not able to get their tokens due to seed issues, but I guess for the others who bought it on the market after ICO means there there are less circulation/supply. Moon much?
Activity: 658

I contacted support.

It will sucks if i can not get my seed, i joined this ico and if i cant get it so it means i throw my money to trash. I'm waiting for solution
Activity: 383
NO CORRECT SEED , NO WINGS TOKEN.  Get over with it and move on.

The procedure is complex and not known by everyone, people need to join a simpler ICO, not this one. So be careful when we invest next time.
Activity: 518

Great decision for me to invest at Wings few months ago. Now I am more confident and will continue to hold 90% of my Wings in long term and see how far it can go. Time to look for another good ICO this time. I felt relief after this long wait.
Yes it is time we hold the expert because it is too long wait and finally now there is in the market, I think you are not too hasty to sell it because I predict this wings will rise up to 15k..
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

Great decision for me to invest at Wings few months ago. Now I am more confident and will continue to hold 90% of my Wings in long term and see how far it can go. Time to look for another good ICO this time. I felt relief after this long wait.
Activity: 518
Hi all,
I don't understand the "How to add WINGS in MEW as a custom token" (see the step by step guide at: https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9).

You have to enter your Mnemonic Phrase at step 2.

Even if you succesfully go through all steps. How can you later log in to your account at MEW?

I dont see any steps where you can enter a username and password. Or do we have to use the mnemonic phrase every time you want to enter your account at MEW?

Personally I added the token in my regular wallet also, then I sent them to my existing wallet.  I ran into the same issue as you.  There may be a way to use the method they provided and still use it in a more normal manner, but using my existing account was just easier.

I havent done anything yet, just read the step by step guide. I am unfamiliar with MEW. So thats why i am asking upfront, so that i do not run into issues.

I don't understand what you are saying. You added wings to your 'regular' wallet and then sent them to your 'existing' wallet. This does not make any sense to me. What regular wallet? what existing wallet?

Sorry, I was not clear.  I followed the same steps for creating a custom token on the myetherwallet account I normally use for ethereum generally and then sent the Wings tokens from the wallet I was assigned by the developers to the one I normally use.
Maybe a little I can help you, what is your question? Whether you have not understood to send your wings into the exchange address..
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Hi all,
I don't understand the "How to add WINGS in MEW as a custom token" (see the step by step guide at: https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9).

You have to enter your Mnemonic Phrase at step 2.

Even if you succesfully go through all steps. How can you later log in to your account at MEW?

I dont see any steps where you can enter a username and password. Or do we have to use the mnemonic phrase every time you want to enter your account at MEW?

Personally I added the token in my regular wallet also, then I sent them to my existing wallet.  I ran into the same issue as you.  There may be a way to use the method they provided and still use it in a more normal manner, but using my existing account was just easier.

I havent done anything yet, just read the step by step guide. I am unfamiliar with MEW. So thats why i am asking upfront, so that i do not run into issues.

I don't understand what you are saying. You added wings to your 'regular' wallet and then sent them to your 'existing' wallet. This does not make any sense to me. What regular wallet? what existing wallet?

Sorry, I was not clear.  I followed the same steps for creating a custom token on the myetherwallet account I normally use for ethereum generally and then sent the Wings tokens from the wallet I was assigned by the developers to the one I normally use.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
I don't really understand why some people keep trying to blame the development team for their seed issues.  When you first signed up for the ICO it SPECIFICALLY said "DO NOT LOSE THIS SEED".  It was unequivocal, and the fact that other ICO's did it differently does not mean the developers did not adequately warn you.  When I read that I assumed it meant that I should NOT LOSE IT.  I put it in a spreadsheet and saved it on the cloud, why you wouldn't save that information I don't know.  The development team has bent over backwards to try and help people recover their seeds.  I totally understand that it would completely suck if you no longer have it and you made an investment.  But its absurd to blame the development team because they put that warning at the very beginning.  

It is your fault. Period.  Stop trying to blame others for your mistake.

you know what force majeure is?
the term if you lose.means its your fault.
and its not very clear in the first place, since we had access to the ico portal, there is this assumption that somewhat you can withdraw from it, since thats your first log in

you only think of yourself thats why.

Yes, I know what force majeure.  I am an attorney, I am well versed in contract law, and this would certainly not rise to that level, unless maybe your computer got struck by lightning.  

It WAS that clear.  I remember the warning, because it was almost the same warning that appears on myetherwallet, and it is exactly the reason I went to such lengths to save it.  

This is not about me not caring about people getting their Wings, I honestly hope everyone does.  Its just that its ridiculous that people keep blaming the developers for it.  

and just to provide a sample Force Majeure clause:

Force Majeure. "If either party hereto is prevented in the performance of any act required hereunder by reason of act of God, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, malicious injury, strikes, lock-outs, or other labour troubles, riots, insurrection, war or other reason of like nature not the fault of the party in performing under this Agreement, then performance of such act shall be excused for the period of the delay and the period of the performance of any such act shall be extended for a period equivalent to the period of such delay except that if any delay exceeds six months, then the party entitled to such performance shall have the option to terminate this Agreement."

That would certainly not apply in an instance where you decided not to save an important key.  (Even if they didn't warn you)

so atty, whats your verdict?

Look, I truly hope that there is a solution or work around and there is a way to recover everyone's seed and all of the tokens they invested in so they can make a return and participate in the project.  I definitely have sympathy, and I would be upset if I couldn't access mine either.  Its just the attack on developers that I find without basis.  I am not judging people that did not save their seed, and I want them all to reach out to developers to try and recover what they can, but don't try to say it is the developers fault!

Also, when people start talking about legal concepts like Force Majeure, or contract law, or expectation (though it is really reliance that matters in contract law, less so expectations), I just laugh because they have no clue what they are talking about and while justifiably angry, that does nothing to solve their problem.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

I contacted support.

is it maybe since initially they plan it to be at rsk flatform and later change to eutheruem. and at early stage of ico seeds generated was at rsk flatform? is that a possibility? why it did not match the other seeds now?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

I contacted support.

Human touch I commended you for that. Blockchain technology has been around for around 4 to 6 years now and one of its characteristics is IMMUTABILITY . Once a transaction has been done no way it will be change or altered. For the last 3 years, I believe enthusiasts have been dealing with seed mnemonics . I myself encountered lost seed when I was in NXT, and from that on I have kept my seeds from CP, ethereum and NEM to name a few. NXT taught me a lesson and that was so important. I have move on since.
Jump to: