Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 260. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
WOW..finally the long wait is over will hold some of my tokens and wait for price pump maybe 10x the ico price not impossible with this token.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
how long does it take to transfer from MEW to BITTREX?

Too long.
We will miss all profit.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
2000 satoshi is ICO price???
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How to send my WING tokens from Dashboard of  fly.wing.ai to Exchange?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
how long does it take to transfer from MEW to BITTREX?
Activity: 38
what's a good price for wings?

5-6k is fair - right now overpriced with order book/launch being destroyed using weak 10k bids. No support under, just stupid. Wait a few days for it to cool off, let the foolishness slack.  

lol, Havent you heard? Eth tokens are so hot right now. I would not sell this coin for atleast 6 months, the entire crypto sphere is getting PUMPED with new cash. rules are different now, hodl.
Activity: 310
He looks just x2 from ICO price, i bought 0.2 btc with 20%
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
what's a good price for wings?

5-6k is fair - right now overpriced with order book/launch being destroyed using weak 10k bids. No support under, just stupid. Wait a few days for it to cool off, let the foolishness slack.  
Activity: 669
I can not deposite coins to bittrex .  Huh

And now you can all sell x4 price before me.  Huh

Now  x6
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
FINALLY token has launched!! Wow and trading at 6x ico price lol. free money thanks wings team keep up the good work..

That's a lot of profit.
Activity: 765
congrats
wings is already on bittrex. very nice
can anybody tell me the ico price?
Hello! What was ICO per satoshi price ? thanks!

I'd like to know that as well. By my calculation, it raised 2000 BTC for 100 000 000 WINGS, so current price would be 5x ICO. Can anyone confirm?

YES
Activity: 3
Hello! What was ICO per satoshi price ? thanks!

I'd like to know that as well. By my calculation, it raised 2000 BTC for 100 000 000 WINGS, so current price would be 5x ICO. Can anyone confirm?
I can not deposite coins to bittrex .  Huh

And now you can all sell x4 price before me.  Huh
Hello everyone! Lots of people are just finding out about this awesome ETH token in high profile trade groups, I would highly recommend not dumping now  Wink you can save this post and thank me later. Cheers! (Or dump now, I am ok with that also  Smiley )
Activity: 518
It is showing wallet under maintenance message and I am unable to deposit my Wings.
Any idea when will it be available? .
Wings team deserve applause for adding Wings to Bittrex within hours of token distribution.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I received my Wings tokens now and thank you Wings team for free ETH.

Tips: Those who got an error on the gas limit. Double click the "Generate Transaction" then click "Send Transaction"

Goodluck!
I'm getting
Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds.
Why?
I send 5 wings and work fine byt then when I try to send 100 it give me an error
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I received my Wings tokens now and thank you Wings team for free ETH.

Tips: Those who got an error on the gas limit. Double click the "Generate Transaction" then click "Send Transaction"

Goodluck!
Jump to: