Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 257. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Let's compare three similar projects.

AUGUR - market cap 147 million USD.
GNOSIS - market cap 300 million USD.
WINGS - market cap 15 million USD.

This will get very exciting. As you can see, we have at least x10-x20 potential from here.

There's room to grow for Wings. Though Gnosis does not have yet $300 million marketcap. It's just inflated valuation for now. It's not yet released.

It means minimum price level will $1 in current growth I also agreed with you people who will dump at low price will buy later at more high price when they realize the potential of this project. This launch is really wonderful and the perfect time.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Let's compare three similar projects.

AUGUR - market cap 147 million USD.
GNOSIS - market cap 300 million USD.
WINGS - market cap 15 million USD.

This will get very exciting. As you can see, we have at least x10-x20 potential from here.

There's room to grow for Wings. Though Gnosis does not have yet $300 million marketcap. It's just inflated valuation for now. It's not yet released.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Congrats! All wings token holder with this success day! But why price so dumped already?
Activity: 298
Oh my God!! Finally it happen! Wings realesd, good job dev team!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There was lot of things going on on development and marketing edges before this surprised enlisting on Bittrex. Wings need sometimes to settle down the market before showing us its real strength and place among similar based ideas. It has place among top10 on the marketcap but need some more patience and holding like last few months.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
big whales are dumping crazily~~~~~

Now this is what I am talking about .... got to grab this rare opportunity . Weak hands are already itching to throw away precious asset . Regret later.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
big whales are dumping crazily~~~~~
Activity: 476
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Well I'm verry happy to see Wings on MEW this morning ! this waiting was really worth it ! now holding to see how the platform will develop this will be a very huuuge project !
Update coinmarketcap thx

We will just have to wait for at least 24  hours for it to refresh the data more importantly the total marketcap so that it will rank properly.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Its possible to transfer https://fly.wings.ai/ direct to bittrex ? anyone to try ? work ? problem ?

Thanks .
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Update coinmarketcap thx
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Hi, I need help. I don't know if i'm missing something but it seems i can't find or don't see withdraw button on my dashboard? Thx

you need to read the blog and follow directions there https://blog.wings.ai
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 476
Congratz Wings!!! Brights future aheads!  Cool
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Hi, I need help. I don't know if i'm missing something but it seems i can't find or don't see withdraw button on my dashboard? Thx
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Well time to move on to everyone who lost their SEED we can not do anything about it, the dev can not do anything about it too, they are busy trading and fixing things. THE GOOD THING IS WE JUST CUT THE TOTAL SUPPLY FOR OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND OR MILLIONS AND MAKE IT MORE EXPENSIVE.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wonder what would be a good price for this coin, hmmm.
Please help me.

How to send my WING tokens from Dashboard of  fly.wing.ai to brittex or Liqui Exchange?

This might hopefully get your wings to the exchange.

https://blog.wings.ai/wing-token-launch-e8c5304b6fba

scroll down for directions on how to use myetherwallet

Read and understand carefully and only correct SEED will yield correct no. of tokens .
Same problem here my wings is located at here --> (https://fly.wings.ai) now my questions is where i can find the seed theres only button saying verify your account seed, but i have not created any seed before if I remember.,what should I do?
You got seed for the first register in fly.wings.ai, so if you don't have the seed or backup the seed you just loss the WINGS, you can't do with thats, the key to get your WINGS is SEED

Congratulation for WINGS for smooth launch
Problem solved, Im able to recover now my seed at my files I thought I have lost it, happy trading..
Now that is what I call GOOD JOB!!! YOUR SEED IS YOUR KEY TO WINGS TOKENS. No recovery procedure is available so better find your 12 important words .
Jump to: