Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 263. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Now cap is 9000+ btc, ico  just 2000+ btc,  oh my god.

IOU isn't count as real.
Activity: 602
Get ready for the price rise to easy 20-30k sat..I hope the coin release is by May 1

It can easly reach 50k in May
Any news about which exchange they going to add Wings to?.
Liqui is surely be one of them but any bigger exchange like bittrex,kraken, polo?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Now cap is 9000+ btc, ico  just 2000+ btc,  oh my god.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
the latest presentation slides which i presented in Oslo Blockchain Day yesterday

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UaaUGzwi3JAw-9hP71JueNyLmiRNn5iV4ZYDjDzZlFc/edit#slide=id.g1d7d6ecc06_1_0

great, Token release this week! Grin

Let me make visible this picture to see what is on the roadmap. Wings has good plan and coming with full launch of the network so this is good sign.

wow exciting times incomming ! I can't wait june to see first ICO on Wings !
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Get ready for the price rise to easy 20-30k sat..I hope the coin release is by May 1

Excited by the release of this token after a long period of time..I hope bounty hunters will be ready to dump so I can get few cheap wings

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Is dev active on slack?why he say nothing here ?

The distribution of coins will happen very soon, developers often respond in slack channel.
"Very soon" is day, two or week, two weeks? Devs saying about this every week.

Where are you in such hurry? This week, you get your tokens and can sell me. If that I can buy a large amount at price of 5k sat. Just contact me via private message. Also I think to put orders on Liqui.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
the latest presentation slides which i presented in Oslo Blockchain Day yesterday

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UaaUGzwi3JAw-9hP71JueNyLmiRNn5iV4ZYDjDzZlFc/edit#slide=id.g1d7d6ecc06_1_0

great, Token release this week! Grin

Let me make visible this picture to see what is on the roadmap. Wings has good plan and coming with full launch of the network so this is good sign.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As Domi has hinted . It will be this week . Send in the band and drop the confetti, as Wings will make a dramatic token distribution welcoming rites.
Activity: 168
Seems like the token distribution is just around the corner. FINALLY! This has been going on for what, 6 months now, since the ICO? Any ETA date for distribution?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Activity: 602
we all are waiting for some good news from Wings,Lets hope they will launch it this week.I do not understand why they taking so long
Activity: 224
I'm tired of waiting for launch.
Merit: 251
oh cmon this week please I need to buy new car soon Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

The distribution of coins will happen very soon, developers often respond in slack channel.
"Very soon" is day, two or week, two weeks? Devs saying about this every week.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Activity: 122
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Very soon can be December, give a date. I Dont think they are working with their roadmap any more. At least taas gave May 11, they can continue to remove bugs and improve platform till God knows when. This what happens when u have a Steve job like as a boss. Perfectionist!  The platform should always be improved. None of this crptocurrency platform is its perfect state. They keep on taking beer and working improving their so called platform
Jump to: