Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 261. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Only the correct SEED will yield the ALREADY distributed tokens . No need to wait as it has been allocated since the end of ICO .  Try to understand the steps for redeeming Wings tokens.

Well I need an invite to slack cause my seed and eth address matches and still 0. This isnt my first rodeo. Kinda weird.

Ok according to blog enter seed on MEW then before adding custom token first "Select HD derivation path’, choose the third option (custom) and enter the following HD derivation path: m/0'/0'/0' . Now, select the first address (already has specified no. of tokens)  and click ‘Unlock’ " .

After this, you will able to add custom token and try to enter

Address: 0x667088b212ce3d06a1b553a7221E1fD19000d9aF
Token Symbol: WINGS
Decimals: 18
Lastly, click ‘Save’.

That's it!!!

Edit: I see the problem. Had to type in m/0'/0'/0'  thanks

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Only the correct SEED will yield the ALREADY distributed tokens . No need to wait as it has been allocated since the end of ICO .  Try to understand the steps for redeeming Wings tokens.

Well I need an invite to slack cause my seed and eth address matches and still 0. This isnt my first rodeo. Kinda weird.

Ok according to blog enter seed on MEW then before adding custom token first "Select HD derivation path’, choose the third option (custom) and enter the following HD derivation path: m/0'/0'/0' . Now, select the first address (already has specified no. of tokens)  and click ‘Unlock’ " .

After this, you will able to add custom token and try to enter

Address: 0x667088b212ce3d06a1b553a7221E1fD19000d9aF
Token Symbol: WINGS
Decimals: 18
Lastly, click ‘Save’.

That's it!!!

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello! What was ICO per satoshi price ? thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
congratz for the token laucnh guys
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Try going to alpha.wings.ai log in (if you have cleared your browser cashe you need to restore using your seed), go to your profile and press show private key.

Then use the private key to generate an ether wallet. Your Wings should be there.
legendary

Only the correct SEED will yield the ALREADY distributed tokens . No need to wait as it has been allocated since the end of ICO .  Try to understand the steps for redeeming Wings tokens.
legendary
someone has already received tokens?.  I entered Seed and I have zero wings .wtf
Same thing happened to me.I did exactly as it was described in the blog but MEW showing 0 Wings.Why is that?

Head over to slack and telegram channels of wings dev may help you. BE SURE you have correct seed.Yeah WINGS team are generous even gave free ETH. Thank you WINGS
Yes I am sure I entered the correct seed.Okay I will try to reach them on telegram
someone has already received tokens?.  I entered Seed and I have zero wings .wtf
Same thing happened to me.I did exactly as it was described in the blog but MEW showing 0 Wings.Why is that?
If you did copy your private key from the alpha site, you can use that. It worked for me.
I only have seed I think

I have my seed it's verified ETH address matches in MEW.I still have 0 wings as well. Best to wait a while maybe they are still sending them out.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
someone has already received tokens?.  I entered Seed and I have zero wings .wtf

Head over to slack and telegram channels of wings dev may help you. BE SURE you have correct seed.Yeah WINGS team are generous even gave free ETH. Thank you WINGS
Yes I am sure I entered the correct seed.Okay I will try to reach them on telegram
someone has already received tokens?.  I entered Seed and I have zero wings .wtf
If you did copy your private key from the alpha site, you can use that. It worked for me.
I only have seed I think
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
what's a good price for wings?
Activity: 658

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Aww, that's nice. Wings.AI even sent some ETH to enable us to transfer out the tokens. Confirmed received tokens.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Token is finally out

https://blog.wings.ai/wing-token-launch-e8c5304b6fba

scroll down for directions on how to use myetherwallet

time to PARTY!!!!!
Yes the long waut is now over.Now lets see how market react to Wings.I hope $1 soon

As expected, those weak hands are currently itching now the official price of wings is 5 to 6k satoshi . Let us see how it goes within a week .
Activity: 602
Token is finally out

https://blog.wings.ai/wing-token-launch-e8c5304b6fba

scroll down for directions on how to use myetherwallet

time to PARTY!!!!!
Yes the long wait is now over.Now lets see how market react to Wings.I hope $1 soon
Jump to: