Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 258. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Please help me.

How to send my WING tokens from Dashboard of  fly.wing.ai to brittex or Liqui Exchange?

This might hopefully get your wings to the exchange.

https://blog.wings.ai/wing-token-launch-e8c5304b6fba

scroll down for directions on how to use myetherwallet

Read and understand carefully and only correct SEED will yield correct no. of tokens .
Same problem here my wings is located at here --> (https://fly.wings.ai) now my questions is where i can find the seed theres only button saying verify your account seed, but i have not created any seed before if I remember.,what should I do?
You got seed for the first register in fly.wings.ai, so if you don't have the seed or backup the seed you just loss the WINGS, you can't do with thats, the key to get your WINGS is SEED

Congratulation for WINGS for smooth launch
Problem solved, Im able to recover now my seed at my files I thought I have lost it, happy trading..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
why is it that we cannot not used the dashboard(fly.wings.ai) to withdraw the wings token?,

something fishy here, the problem during the ico stage they provided the seed but no address was given, is it intentional?

then later on at the dashboard there is these wallet address that comes from nowhere.

they can easily randomly provide wrong address to certain ICO investors, and easily say you have the wrong seed.

i hope they will do the right thing here.

Contrary to your claims 1. Because wings launches on Ethereum for the reason of faster distribution of tokens.  2. The procedure during the ICO was clear, after you had applied for wings account it had given 12 words known to be seed or mnemonics passphrase for you to keep or write it on a piece of paper then securely keep it. 3. At the time of  wings ICO dev was not sure if wings will be on RSK (original plan) or on Ethereum, later on it was on Ethereum so that was when they started issuing addresses for particular corresponding seed in each account.  

Then in as much that they should also provide a workaround on it since we can still access the ico portal, its confusing, at ico stage what is the first log in they talk about is it at the ico portal?

7.10.1    Account Seed
During your first login you will be required to generate a mnemonic private key (the "Seed"). A "Seed" is a 12 words unique phrase and the only way you can access your "WINGS Address" and therefore your "WINGS Tokens". By participating in the "WINGS Donation Campaign", you understand and agree that you are responsible for safeguarding the "Seed" and that:
·         You must write down the "Seed" on piece of paper and safeguard the paper at all times beyond at least 2 separate physical locking devices, e.g. a fire & water resistant safe and a door.
·         You must never share the "Seed" with anyone.
·         You understand that if someone gets the "Seed", by any means, they gain full access to your "WINGS Tokens".
·         You understand that WINGS does not store the "Seed" and cannot recover it if lost.
·         If you lose the "Seed", you will lose access to your "WINGS Tokens" forever.

i believe some of those who might have forgotten their seed have access still to ico portal, in the first place as you have said at early stage they still don't know what platform thy'll use, so hey should atleast make some workaround for it.

You are referring to the ICO portal, of course you can still access  it because you were the one who created that account and provided the password, but the seed was system generated and does not have a work-around . It's immutable. You may know very well that one of the most important aspects of blockchain technology is immutability
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
why is it that we cannot not used the dashboard(fly.wings.ai) to withdraw the wings token?,

something fishy here, the problem during the ico stage they provided the seed but no address was given, is it intentional?

then later on at the dashboard there is these wallet address that comes from nowhere.

they can easily randomly provide wrong address to certain ICO investors, and easily say you have the wrong seed.

Contrary to your claims 1. Because wings launches on Ethereum for the reason of faster distribution of tokens.  2. The procedure during the ICO was clear, after you had applied for wings account it had given 12 words known to be seed or mnemonics passphrase for you to keep or write it on a piece of paper then securely keep it. 3. At the time of  wings ICO dev was not sure if wings will be on RSK (original plan) or on Ethereum, later on it was on Ethereum so that was when they started issuing addresses for particular corresponding seed in each account.  

Then in as much that they should also provide a workaround on it since we can still access the ico portal, its confusing, at ico stage what is the first log in they talk about is it at the ico portal?

7.10.1    Account Seed
During your first login you will be required to generate a mnemonic private key (the "Seed"). A "Seed" is a 12 words unique phrase and the only way you can access your "WINGS Address" and therefore your "WINGS Tokens". By participating in the "WINGS Donation Campaign", you understand and agree that you are responsible for safeguarding the "Seed" and that:
·         You must write down the "Seed" on piece of paper and safeguard the paper at all times beyond at least 2 separate physical locking devices, e.g. a fire & water resistant safe and a door.
·         You understand that if someone gets the "Seed", by any means, they gain full access to your "WINGS Tokens".
·         You understand that WINGS does not store the "Seed" and cannot recover it if lost.
·         If you lose the "Seed", you will lose access to your "WINGS Tokens" forever.

i believe some of those who might have forgotten their seed have access still to ico portal, in the first place as you have said at early stage they still don't know what platform thy'll use, so hey should atleast make some workaround for it.

7.10.1    Account Seed
·         You must write down the "Seed" on piece of paper and safeguard the paper at all times beyond at least 2 separate physical locking devices, e.g. a fire & water resistant safe and a door.
·         You must never share the "Seed" with anyone.
·         You understand that if someone gets the "Seed", by any means, they gain full access to your "WINGS Tokens".
·         You understand that WINGS does not store the "Seed" and cannot recover it if lost.
·         If you lose the "Seed", you will lose access to your "WINGS Tokens" forever.

It's pretty straightforward to me . As cautionary phrases such as above is but naturally to take one's action a little bit more careful. This is a serious thing and not to be wasted. All the valid tokens that wings are taking off is at the ICO page being displayed for reference where you also generated the seed when you first login .
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Whoa!! congratulations on a successful token launch Cheesy next stop to the moon and beyond Cheesy

7.10.1    Account Seed

How to claim Wings' bounty, is there a guide?

What kind of bounty campaign you were in? Egg bounties had long been hatched into wings in the ICO portals and there is no more hatching event for Eggs.
Yes, my egges has been converted to wings, and alos I have some Wings buying in ICO in this website https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboard, how can I transfer them to Exchange?

All you need to have is your CORRECT SEED
Well try this

Ok according to blog enter seed on MEW then before adding custom token first "Select HD derivation path’, choose the third option (custom) and enter the following HD derivation path: m/0'/0'/0' . Now, select the first address (already has specified no. of tokens)  and click ‘Unlock’ " .

After this, you will able to add custom token and try to enter

Address: 0x667088b212ce3d06a1b553a7221E1fD19000d9aF
Token Symbol: WINGS
Decimals: 18
Lastly, click ‘Save’.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Finally my eggs have hatched into DAO tokens? Where can i buy more of these unicorns?

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.

What kind of bounty campaign you were in? Egg bounties had long been hatched into wings in the ICO portals and there is no more hatching event for Eggs.
Yes, my egges has been converted to wings, and alos I have some Wings buying in ICO in this website https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboard, how can I transfer them to Exchange?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
only 8ksat now, it should be 10k+ because xrp,eth,btc,etc,ltc are more than double since last year.

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
Also remember that you can earn money simply voting the incoming projects,just using WINGS tokens.
To give them away now is very stupid! It is the time to buy in my opinion
hallo
It is not late to buy again, I got some at ICO and now I got some more...
hallo
here everything worked perfectly. I have the seed, I follow instructions, and works at first shoot.
If you lost the seed you lost your password, it is the same thing.
When you loose th epassword of your wallet your money is gone I am afraid.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
many are having seed problem and the people saying that forget about there investment is not helping anyone wings dev should have a work around on this keep sending message on there support maybe they can help.
hallo
WINGS to 100M in 6 months
1B in three years
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Wings is worth way more..alot of new money coming in to crypto...and alot of people losing their seeds...I see the price going up 5X to 8X within 2 months

Wings is on the way to the moon, Wings has full preparation before the launch, it is definitely one of the most potential project in 2017. I will buy more even the price is 3x of ico.    Grin
Jump to: