Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 322. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Wings will fly soon on polo
Where do you see the news, I do not see the latest news from the team wings, so how do you know that, for the wings currently on exchange Polo ??

sound like a nice dream here Cheesy
but who knows first launch and poloniex welcome for wings for easy listed. *pray
If indeed the team announced the wings to tell all the people, the wings on the stock Polo, maybe they'll give you the good news in the threads available in this forum, so it was hard for me to believe ..  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
Where do you see the news, I do not see the latest news from the team wings, so how do you know that, for the wings currently on exchange Polo ??

sound like a nice dream here Cheesy
but who knows first launch and poloniex welcome for wings for easy listed. *pray
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci
wings . will fly soon on the sky . i hope its end not be same The Dao crap Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Be patient guys.

Yeap. Patience pays out. Wings might be not the best kind of investment for smart people who value their time and money but for pant crappers that are used to losing monies in large quantities, for them wings is ideal. Well ur actions set the tone here, now u are alone and totally poor like ur farther.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Be patient guys.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
What are the news about this project?

Waiting for investment return

same here this is too long for money back , almost 1 years we patience

1 year ??! ICO ended 2-3 months ago. there was any other ico ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

same here this is too long for money back , almost 1 years we patience
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Do we have any official news about which platform wings will be launched>?
Ethereum and Rootstock

How could it be launched on both? you mean either one of the them?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Merit: 253
Ethereum and Rootstock
Total Supply: 100,000,000 WINGS

Foundation, team, bounty, advisors, and referral supply: 25,000,000

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what is your point?

Im controlling his account and telling people truth as if it comes from different personalities, this tactic is helpful for increasing the effect of and highlighting importance of the knowledge that is being put up for discussion. I do that for reasons that are not directly related to the piece of information posted by rgornik.

I really do not understand what you tried to tell
Activity: 17
when available to trade in exchanges?
not IOU at liqui.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Ohh cant waiting any more, its killing me. Will be released android wallet for mobile users?
Be patient for exchange.
True, I would rather be patient than I have to hurry, I am sure the wings will be available at major exchanges like Poloniex or it could be on the stock Bittrex ..  Smiley Wink

You can already get them at Liqui but its IOU token
Activity: 33
WINGS
‏@wingsplatform

WINGS Foundation Adds Angel Investor Chandler Guo to Board of Advisors  #throwback #Ethereum https:/[Suspicious link removed]/BKDPOyZNre
12:00 AM - 27 Feb 2017

Article = Repeat.......... Undecided
BITCOINIST.NET · DECEMBER 7, 2016 · 2:59 AM  
http://bitcoinist.com/WINGS-foundation-chandler-guo-board/
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I look forward to your impatience. Good things will emerge.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
1) WINGS is one of its kind in crypto's space (Crowdfunding mix with Forecast and Rewards' mechanism)

not sure wings is the one have rewads mechanism, if you know about startjoin.com is there have same rewads mechanism with alpha.wings but im agreed this is something great project.

ty for the info, this is my first time to hear about startjoin. However, i think both is utilizing different technologies, since wings is automated and secure through smartcontract.

2 days to March, when is the tokens going to be released to the investors and listed on exchanges. I think this is taking a long time. If RSK is not ready I think they should please launch this on Ethereum platform

It would be great to launch this on Ethereum

As i know it will be on ethereum for the first release  Smiley and even the alpha platform is already build on eth testnet.
Jump to: