Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 374. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.
I'm also waiting for Bitmain to pump Wings.

"Wings" has couple wings which can bring project to the sky. Bitmain and Guo is a very powerful wings  Smiley
1$ per wings for this supporters is nothing, I see 2$ per wing!  Cheesy
If bitmain pump why you now dont buy wings?

Are u sure I don't have wings?  Cheesy
Eat this  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/zsZLfR3.jpg
2.2 million wings token, that is 3% of the total wings tokens available during ICO. You do have wings to fly

Yes, thank you! I do  Smiley
Activity: 29
Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.

How do you think bitmain would pump wings?
Do you know role of bitmain in Wings? Bitmain is just an investor like us who has invested an undisclosed amount (hopefully, high) in Wings ico.

Wings would just get little publicity due to bitmain.

Don't expect too high. I think we should expect 'only' 2x price of ico in January 2017.

Easily, those guys (Guo, Bitmain) insanely rich.

Do you know role of bitmain in Wings? Bitmain is just an investor like us who has invested an undisclosed amount (hopefully, high) in Wings ico.

Don't expect too high. I think we should expect 'only' 2x price of ico in January 2017.

Kidding? Someone tell him please how pump is working.
Activity: 13
I think success of Wings highly depends on success of Iconomi. Let me clear my opinion.

Lately there are a lot of ICOs who are searching for few million $. And as we can see just few projects got 100% amount they were searching for. So it looks money supply for ICOs is sometimes (too) short. As Iconomi will become entry point for new FIAT money it will be able to bring tons of it into crypto. And if they succeed with it then this money will be searching for different investments and one of them will surely be ICOs. And if supply will be way above demand then Wings will profit a lot from it because it will be, in a way, entry point to gather crypto money for projects. So I think Wings and Iconomi are natural partners in crypto and thats why I think they invested into it. And I really hope they both succeed because that could push crypto into new highs

Comparing to crypto market, iconomi's collected FIAT is nothing.
As I get Wings is open for partnership with any project.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Why you think like that?I hope $1 is not too impossible
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I think success of Wings highly depends on success of Iconomi. Let me clear my opinion.

Lately there are a lot of ICOs who are searching for few million $. And as we can see just few projects got 100% amount they were searching for. So it looks money supply for ICOs is sometimes (too) short. As Iconomi will become entry point for new FIAT money it will be able to bring tons of it into crypto. And if they succeed with it then this money will be searching for different investments and one of them will surely be ICOs. And if supply will be way above demand then Wings will profit a lot from it because it will be, in a way, entry point to gather crypto money for projects. So I think Wings and Iconomi are natural partners in crypto and thats why I think they invested into it. And I really hope they both succeed because that could push crypto into new highs
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

2x from Wings regular ICO price this coming January is already very big for me. Hopefully that'll happen before the Chinese New Year. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

"Wings" has couple wings which can bring project to the sky. Bitmain and Guo is a very powerful wings  Smiley

Eat this  Wink

2.2 million wings token, that is 3% of the total wings tokens available during ICO. You do have wings to fly
Activity: 13
Hey guys, I'm new here. Could u share please ur opinion about WINGS??  I see some people has big expectations? 

Isee $3 wings

anything above 0.5 is good for me  Smiley

Isee $3 wings

First hour 1-2$ then down couple weeks and up again

Eat this  Wink

Good for u

Eat this  Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

Got very little for signature campaign, based on exchange 1 egg = 2 wings. I did not know it would be on end of fundraising.
Don't worry, wings will be 1 dollar!!! u will be very happy when u figure out that u can sell ur bounty that much!!))))))))

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

Years? Nah, I don't think so. I see some potential. Wings team is a real pro.
They have Bitmain, Guo, Stremio, who knows what else they will announce.

There is potential in many cryptos but not all go up.

According to me, Iconomi was better from investor's point of view. On the thread of Iconomi too, lots of people were expecting price to be $1 just after the ico, but it didn't.

ICONOMI, wings both would take some years to reach the moon.

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000,000 which is not that easy .

When u will accept and realize who is Bitmain and Guo, you will understand 100,000,000 is not such a big deal for this project.

Got very little for signature campaign, based on exchange 1 egg = 2 wings. I did not know it would be on end of fundraising.
Don't worry, wings will be 1 dollar!!! u will be very happy when u figure out that u can sell ur bounty that much!!))))))))

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

According to me, Iconomi was better from investor's point of view. On the thread of Iconomi too, lots of people were expecting price to be $1 just after the ico, but it didn't.

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000,000 which is not that easy .

When u will accept and realize who is Bitmain and Guo, you will understand 100,000,000 is not such a big deal for this project.

YES! Bitmain and Guo will bring WINGS to da moon!  Cheesy
Activity: 336

I hear such statements in every topic, but magic price of $ 1 is not attainable for many.

In my opinion 1$ for most of last projects is a magic price because a lot of whales put their money collecting those crazy BONUSes. So when I have 50% ,30%...bonus coins at the beginning of trade, it's is very easy to dump all at once and collect profit.
What I really like, I don't see any whale in Wings so far. That mean, that people will hold wings and who knows, maybe they wont sell until buy orders reach 1 dollar.

you will have to wait a long time before wings reach 1 dollar. Maybe even before it reach 0.5 USD. At 1 USD it will mean a marketcap of 100 million - enough to surpass ETC and just below XMR at #5.

Go back to sleep and keep dreaming of huge profit on this now. lol  Grin

Actually WINGS really has chances to reach that volume. Stremio is a very big player with 500,000+ users. They will use WINGS, which can significantly increase investors interest in WINGS.

I do not know how to pass similar companies in other grown, but it seems to me that huge bonuses create an uneven playing field for all project participants and remind MLM projects or HYIPs.

Many of previous ICO's with bonuses ended to fast. Seems whales bought all. So they can easily sell at the minimum price thanks to bonuses and still have a profit.
I like that wings didn't skyrocket. Means no whales during ICO. They will come when wings will be listed on exchanges.
Activity: 336

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

Jump to: