Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 4. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I'm sure it's not the real volumes...The project became dead with ICO ends...The team tries to do something...But rewards end,  projects end, predictions end. What else I forgot?

Not good, not good at all for Wings' future, what I have just heard from both posts above.

This means that this very small 300K $ volume which Wings have is fake, so this literally means that "the project became death".

CoinEx is known for faking volumes...

I assume that only maybe 10% or less is real volume, so approximately 15K USD, which is nothing taking into consideration 60milion on the top of the bubble, when Wings was at ATH and cost almost 2$, hard to believe, huh?

We see another project going nowhere and just hard to believe that something can change because they would have to introduce something revolutionary like Wings 2 because only refreshing and marketing efforts are way too less to bring this back to the top 20 on CMC.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Luckily Wings are still listed on Coinex with 300K USD daily volume and this is nothing compared to 40 million in daily volumes during the bubble or 10 - 15 million just after. If Okex will delist Wings this can be the end for this project when it comes to liquidity, demand, and price of course. Sorry to say but have seen this already a couple of times and Wings are on the exact same path. The other exchanges are not trusted and as you can see nobody uses them, no volumes for Wings there at all.
I'm sure it's not the real volumes. Watch on the price on 1H chart for example. 2 weeks price was 457 sat on a high level. Is it real? And who trade this coin without any development and events?
The project became dead with ICO ends. It was a great idea but we should say Bye now. The team tries to do something. I see in telegram aa weak discussion. But rewards end,  projects end, predictions end. What else I forgot?
CoinEx is known for faking volumes https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/tie-report-names-and-shames-fake-volume-exchanges Just scroll down to "The main offenders" section
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Luckily Wings are still listed on Coinex with 300K USD daily volume and this is nothing compared to 40 million in daily volumes during the bubble or 10 - 15 million just after. If Okex will delist Wings this can be the end for this project when it comes to liquidity, demand, and price of course. Sorry to say but have seen this already a couple of times and Wings are on the exact same path. The other exchanges are not trusted and as you can see nobody uses them, no volumes for Wings there at all.
I'm sure it's not the real volumes. Watch on the price on 1H chart for example. 2 weeks price was 457 sat on a high level. Is it real? And who trade this coin without any development and events?
The project became dead with ICO ends. It was a great idea but we should say Bye now. The team tries to do something. I see in telegram aa weak discussion. But rewards end,  projects end, predictions end. What else I forgot?
legendary
And where are you to see here Okex? Maybe you mean CoinEx? ...

Of course, I mean CoinEx, not Okex, thank you for pointing this out, I have already edited my post above.

...This is a very interesting exchange, you will not be able to sell a large volume of tokens there, since the glasses are small...

Why and what you mean by: "since the glasses are small"?

I see the biggest volume for Wings on this exchange, so if there is not enough liquidity for bigger orders then this is not good.

Of course, if that was what you meant?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
...The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?...
As far as I know, the volume had been low for a long time. But Wings is not the only coin with this kind of problems, lots of other altcoins suffered in this bear market

Coins like Bitsend, Pivx and many others which suffer because of low volumes are massively delisted from crypto exchanges. If there is not enough buying and selling exchanges don't make enough money from the fees to keep maintaining such altcoins. This costs a lot of time, effort and money of course.

During the bubble, a lot of exchanges made money on listing fees, airdrops and other promotions from which they always got a cut. Today everything changes and exchanges add more products only because they look for new ways to make some additional profits because only fees from trading as we see is not enough especially in a bear market. This is why so many exchanges had problems last year and got "hacked" accidentally, in my opinion, 95% of these hacks was insider job or exit scam.

Luckily Wings are still listed on Okex with 300K USD daily volume and this is nothing compared to 40 million in daily volumes during the bubble or 10 - 15 million just after. If Okex will delist Wings this can be the end for this project when it comes to liquidity, demand, and price of course. Sorry to say but have seen this already a couple of times and Wings are on the exact same path. The other exchanges are not trusted and as you can see nobody uses them, no volumes for Wings there at all.

And where are you to see here Okex? Maybe you mean CoinEx? This is a very interesting exchange, you will not be able to sell a large volume of tokens there, since the glasses are small
legendary
...The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?...
As far as I know, the volume had been low for a long time. But Wings is not the only coin with this kind of problems, lots of other altcoins suffered in this bear market

Coins like Bitsend, Pivx and many others which suffer because of low volumes are massively delisted from crypto exchanges. If there is not enough buying and selling exchanges don't make enough money from the fees to keep maintaining such altcoins. This costs a lot of time, effort and money of course.

During the bubble, a lot of exchanges made money on listing fees, airdrops and other promotions from which they always got a cut. Today everything changes and exchanges add more products only because they look for new ways to make some additional profits because only fees from trading as we see is not enough especially in a bear market. This is why so many exchanges had problems last year and got "hacked" accidentally, in my opinion, 95% of these hacks was insider job or exit scam.

What happened to the Wings/BTC market on Bittrex? Looks like Wings got delisted, but there was no official statement from Bittrex and https://global.bittrex.com/status says that the status of Wings wallet is normal. Twitter has been silent for a month and a half. Could anyone clarify the situation?
https://medium.com/bittrexglobal/frequently-asked-questions-bittrex-global-fd31dc30606b
I hope this article will help you to understand about recent changes made on Bittrex when it moved to new place. That could be the reason why this market went offline on new platform.
Thanks! So Bittrex didn't delist Wings token, just temporarily suspended its trading. I guess after some required legal action has been taken, Wings trading pairs are gonna reappear on the platform.

I hope this is the reason for the latest problems with Wings on Bittrex, but I have seen already such cryptocurrencies that were struggling to be traded back after suspension and finally were delisted.

The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?

Were the volumes high enough or at least an average level or in the last months there was a significant change and a lot smaller volumes noticed?

What with liquidity, was there enough demand for Wings on Bittrex in the last months?
legendary
What happened to the Wings/BTC market on Bittrex? Looks like Wings got delisted, but there was no official statement from Bittrex and https://global.bittrex.com/status says that the status of Wings wallet is normal. Twitter has been silent for a month and a half. Could anyone clarify the situation?
https://medium.com/bittrexglobal/frequently-asked-questions-bittrex-global-fd31dc30606b
I hope this article will help you to understand about recent changes made on Bittrex when it moved to new place. That could be the reason why this market went offline on new platform.
Thanks! So Bittrex didn't delist Wings token, just temporarily suspended its trading. I guess after some required legal action has been taken, Wings trading pairs are gonna reappear on the platform.

I hope this is the reason for the latest problems with Wings on Bittrex, but I have seen already such cryptocurrencies that were struggling to be traded back after suspension and finally were delisted.

The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?

Were the volumes high enough or at least an average level or in the last months there was a significant change and a lot smaller volumes noticed?

What with liquidity, was there enough demand for Wings on Bittrex in the last months?

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256
Dextrust.org #Defi
Who's watching the development of a new product on github? Are there any updates? I just don't understand anything on github
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I haven't checked WINGS in a really long time any idea if the team is still working on the project? and what are they currently working on? price has fallen a lot since I last checked.
Last I heard they were going to implement DAO, Like if people wanted a new feature and if it got enough votes that feature will be worked on, Besides that there's probably nothing new..

It could be a nice feature of the platform if it gets added but I doubt that would be enough to save us from the constant dump of WINGS tokens. My investment value is down to almost 80%

Waiting for the rise of altcoins - HODL your wings, it's pointless to sell now.

I couldn't agree more. If I remember it correctly I bought my WINGs at 2000+ sats it would be crazy to sell at this loss IMO. So I think I will keep holding for a bit longer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I read the article for those who do not understand what DEFI is. It is very clearly written for those who do not understand at all.
But what does the WINGS have to do with it?

DeFi-decentralized finance, financial instruments based on blockchain technology.

Wings start with two sections: DeFi 101 and Inside WINGS.
DeFi 101 will focus on the basic ideas of DeFi and the development of the ecosystem is crucial as well, WINGS Foundation has chosen this area as their priority, hence the title of our other section, Inside WINGS.   Read more  https://blog.wings.ai/spread-the-wings-introducing-our-blog-on-defi-7d63ee9fdad0

"We’ll soon announce a new DeFi product that will be the focal point of yet another section of this blog, but all in due time." - It turns out WINGS will also do their own DEFI?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I read the article for those who do not understand what DEFI is. It is very clearly written for those who do not understand at all.

DeFi-decentralized finance, financial instruments based on blockchain technology.

Wings start with two sections: DeFi 101 and Inside WINGS.
DeFi 101 will focus on the basic ideas of DeFi and the development of the ecosystem is crucial as well, WINGS Foundation has chosen this area as their priority, hence the title of our other section, Inside WINGS.   Read more  https://blog.wings.ai/spread-the-wings-introducing-our-blog-on-defi-7d63ee9fdad0
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
I haven't checked WINGS in a really long time any idea if the team is still working on the project? and what are they currently working on? price has fallen a lot since I last checked.
Last I heard they were going to implement DAO, Like if people wanted a new feature and if it got enough votes that feature will be worked on, Besides that there's probably nothing new..

It could be a nice feature of the platform if it gets added but I doubt that would be enough to save us from the constant dump of WINGS tokens. My investment value is down to almost 80%

If I were you since it's pointless to realize the 95% loss, I would just practice trade on it. I would try to make it 3x larger with literally no pressure (since you are ready to give it up anyway) and then when there is some recovery, you can try to sell on breakeven - just a thought.
calmness is one factor, we can make previous experiences as lessons. current conditions are very high risk of loss and can make us regret later on but we understand it can only be minimized without eliminating something bad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

If I were you since it's pointless to realize the 95% loss, I would just practice trade on it. I would try to make it 3x larger with literally no pressure (since you are ready to give it up anyway) and then when there is some recovery, you can try to sell on breakeven - just a thought.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 1036
Merit: 256
Dextrust.org #Defi

Do you still hold your wings? De-fi's idea is very popular right now, maybe the price will rise very well if they do everything they plan
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: