Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 437. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
我对这个项目很感兴趣!!!
Wings's next plan to publish it?
Does wings have a rough schedule? 
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Read link on bounty: Why still pending?

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
no facebook bounty yet?

there is one for "liking" however we were notified our app could not get approved since people were getting Eggs for likes.  

So we are going to modify it a bit in the interface.  People will get their 25 Eggs for connecting their FB account  (which they would have to do anyway to account for the likes) and then the interface (the Web version) will produce a module that asks them if they would like to "like".

However, the engineers are busy with other items and a big update is coming to the system so they will get to it when they can. In the mean time just go ahead and connect your FB account and you'll be able to claim it that way.
For facebook and twitter bounty status still pending. Right?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
yet approved pending bonus?

u have to click those "claim" to get your rewards... try and see.  Grin

Why is the account above showing claim and mine still displaying pending and I will like to know how the retweet and like bounties is going to be claimed.

From what I have experienced regarding this , both twitter and facebook have the same status though it was already claimed (just by following on their twitter page and like their official facebook page , each with 25 eggs) The pending status on both bounty categories will continue until ICO ends (not yet started). Eggs will be accumulated depending on how many retweets (2 eggs/tweet with #eggs  is in  the content) and likes you have done on twitter. Facebook API prohibits it so you get bounties of 25 eggs only once .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Why is the account above showing claim and mine still displaying pending and I will like to know how the retweet and like bounties is going to be claimed.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
is the whitepaper gonna be released this month (august)?

I'm sure we are all eager to get to read it, but nobody knows.... It will be published once the team feels that they have all aspects covered I guess. Legally, technically, economically, all aspects need to be sound before they can proceed.

Right now we are keeping our cards close to the chest as there is a lot of competition in the space, and will reveal the secret sauce strategically.

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
is the whitepaper gonna be released this month (august)?
Why is my newsletter subscription and twitter follow bonuses still pending?

I think dev team is still waiting for the final number of tweets and clicks to subscribed newsletter. It will be done once the project has been launched. Hunt some more eggs and use twitter to spread the news but don't forget the #eggs in your tweet or else you will miss 2 eggs/tweet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Why is my newsletter subscription and twitter follow bonuses still pending?
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Hello,

this ICO has been pre-added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong.
So, many have redeemed their July bounties. All that is left... whitepaper. Please dev release the third part of the series . Smiley There is really a high potential with this type of DAO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Btw, "wings.ai"  I have two pull request on GitHub. Please take a look.

We going to handle all the pull requests with site translations soon.
Activity: 365
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Btw, "wings.ai"  I have two pull request on GitHub. Please take a look.
Activity: 476
Is this project not open source? I thought the codes need to be scrutinized by other coders. Just guessing not sure about this.

It hasn't been released yet, so there is nothing to see at the moment. I'm sure it will be released open source and all once it's ready.

u can check their activity here
https://github.com/ChainLab
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Is this project not open source? I thought the codes need to be scrutinized by other coders. Just guessing not sure about this.

It hasn't been released yet, so there is nothing to see at the moment. I'm sure it will be released open source and all once it's ready.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
@wings.ai
In the WINGS Specification Series #1 post it states:
WINGS is going to leverage this consensus technology in order to create a last resort recovery for funds that are kept in the Rootstock side-chain. In the case the side-chain is breached, and funds are being transacted to a non-authorized address, a request will be submitted to the federation to cancel the transaction and restore the funds back.

How is this different from the way Bitgo and Bitfinex were setup? Surely the federated members holding the keys in Rootstock are not going to manually go through every withdraw request for moving the transactions to the bitcoin main chain? They would likely have an automated system that approves legitimate transaction regardless if a person had come over these funds in a non-legitimate manner? If so, then this last line of resort doesn't really help Wings, this would be the equivalent as theDAO attacker making a withdraw request, and it would go through without any problems as the attacker had the control of the funds.

I understand that it makes a good marketing point, but in reality, how much help is this last line of defence for stopping an attacker withdrawing funds from the Wings platform?
Looking forward to the coming white paper specifications, they make for good reading!

While this functionality is still under a design and discussion between us and RSK, the current approach is to withhold the transactions for a predefined amount of time, notifying the DAO owner and giving a chance to request it's cancellation (essentially rolling it back), then lock down the contract to prevent further funds draining. The vulnerability then could be resolved via contract upgrade, and distributed to other DAOs as well via the Wings platform mechanisms.

Thank you wings.ai for the reply!
I was thinking for this a bit more and was wondering who has the ultimate control of a DAO? Is it the DAO owner or will there be a meta-layer, so to say, that allows the wings platform to force said DAO contracts to wait in line before cashing out in terms of the DAO owner not being able to lock down the DAO?

Say that there are 1 million DAOs working on the Wings network. In the case of a major hack like the slock.it-theDAO collapse, will it be required for each DAO creator to lock down their own DAOs and then cancel the contracts or can, or maybe should, the Wings platform assist in doing this for all DAOs?

This would also mean that every DAO creator has the final saying for how the funds are used for every DAO contract? eg, the curator stands above the legality of the DAO contract? Would this be putting the DAO creator in a liable situation if the creator has the means of preventing theft but fails to do so?

There is no singular DAO creator by the way.

Right now we are keeping our cards close to the chest as there is a lot of competition in the space, and will reveal the secret sauce strategically.

Good question though Wink

What sort of work do you do?

No problemo, fair enough Wink I'll have to wait for the white paper or the upcoming blog posts.
I'm a mechanical engineer so I have no background in computer science or the like... just your average crypto addict Wink
Jump to: