Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 436. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Very interesting project, I have a question, why do you choose chatbot interface, is chatbot necessary for this kind of application? Thanks

The main idea of Wings is to make DAO projects creation and participation as easy to use and accessible to mainstream as possible.
While Wings will also have an online and desktop clients, the focus on chatbots is in order to save the users from the effort of learning new applications.

An example for a potential Wings-based application that utilizes this concept, also illustrating that various industry experts are starting to see the promise in marrying the bots with blockchain and DAOs Smiley :

https://www.digitalgov.gov/2016/07/06/the-data-briefing-i-for-one-welcome-our-new-chatbot-blockchain-digital-autonomous-organizations/
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, I have a question, why do you choose chatbot interface, is chatbot necessary for this kind of application? Thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
A question would be if the smart contract is running on the sidechain of bitcoin via rootstack does it have an effect on confirmation time? I mean my concerned with bitcoin is the time for every transaction to be confirmed. It take quite a while. With the huge amount of transactions bitcoin is processing.

Rootstock will take advantage of Lightning Network once its available (as any other Bitcoin app).

Ok thank you dev.
A question would be if the smart contract is running on the sidechain of bitcoin via rootstack does it have an effect on confirmation time? I mean my concerned with bitcoin is the time for every transaction to be confirmed. It take quite a while. With the huge amount of transactions bitcoin is processing.

Rootstock will take advantage of Lightning Network once its available (as any other Bitcoin app).
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
That said, I would wait for the Wings team to clarify the matter, but I would assume that they will be running on the ETH chain, simply because it is bigger in it's current state. Just keep yóur address and if moving is necessary, the team will have to come out and tell everyone how they would want everyone to do this in an easy and secure manner.

First stage of Wings network will actually use Roostock (RSK) running on a Bitcoin side-chain, due to it's unique federation protection that enables funds recovery.

You are welcome to read more details here:
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-specification-series-1-dao-security-and-the-ethereum-virtual-machine-ca62e3df8cd9

RSK uses same private key / public address scheme as Ethereum, so the entered Ethereum addresses should remain valid.
In case this changes in future, we will notify the bounty participants regarding the need to change the address.

I read somewhere that Rostock will bring smart contract to bitcoin network but I don't know it is now up and running. Bad news to Ethereum platform because bitcoin is believe to be more secure the only downside to this is the transaction cost of the network which seems to be going up recently
I don't know if the wing team have read this article about zero dollar account  https://cointelegraph.com/news/introducing-zero-dollar-daos. I think is going to be of help to the team

Thanks, it's an interesting idea.
That said, I would wait for the Wings team to clarify the matter, but I would assume that they will be running on the ETH chain, simply because it is bigger in it's current state. Just keep yóur address and if moving is necessary, the team will have to come out and tell everyone how they would want everyone to do this in an easy and secure manner.

First stage of Wings network will actually use Roostock (RSK) running on a Bitcoin side-chain, due to it's unique federation protection that enables funds recovery.

You are welcome to read more details here:
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-specification-series-1-dao-security-and-the-ethereum-virtual-machine-ca62e3df8cd9

RSK uses same private key / public address scheme as Ethereum, so the entered Ethereum addresses should remain valid.
In case this changes in future, we will notify the bounty participants regarding the need to change the address.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I registered wings.ai before the ETH fork.
So my wings eth address is ETH or ETC? what should I do?
Is this address is ok? 0x70b461759e400d0e362d592c2421c1e636cb59c9
Is it ETH or ETC?

Thank you!

It is my limited understanding from the ETH/ETC fork that the address is valid on both chains, as long as that you have not tried to separate the two (that is how people could pull out ETC and ETH separately from the same address and permanently move the funds to two separate chains).

Is it ETH or ETC?

Thank you!
It is okay, I have used my address for Xaurum token after the hard fork and it works fine

Im glad to know that. I never use Ethereum til WINGS came along. Fact of the matter is Ethereum system is too much complicated for me to have confidence in investing on it. Even though it is now second behind Bitcoin still no investment there for me. I'll consider Ethereum if I have enough funds. But right now I am lock-in on WINGS.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't know if the wing team have read this article about zero dollar account  https://cointelegraph.com/news/introducing-zero-dollar-daos. I think is going to be of help to the team
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Is it ETH or ETC?

Thank you!
It is okay, I have used my address for Xaurum token after the hard fork and it works fine
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is it ETH or ETC?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Thanks wings.ai for the Wings specification #2. Interesting reading! I'll have to re-read and think some more about the blog post.
I assume that the governing model that is implemented takes into consideration the voting power of each participant, eg a large token holder has a larger voting power compared to a small holder, or it is rather 1 holder - 1 vote?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
slovenian added to OP WINGS - Kjer se rojevajo DAO Samorogi - http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9296.new#new

if you are looking to translate please start with the website for now

https://github.com/ChainLab/wings-site (see instructions)

I still didn't get any bounty Eggs for my translation!? It's still pending in bounty.wings!?

The third part of whitepaper series is out guys . Please check and understand how Wings will operate.
Legal matters can be complicated and devs have to be sure Wings does not constitute to battle at the courts .
is the whitepaper gonna be released this month (august)?

there is a very very high chance it will be this month.  we're just wrapping up some things on the legal side.
Jump to: