Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 439. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Is this thing still on or did it die with the DAO?

The team buckled down on security after theDAO hack and the ethereum fork. Work is being done on the Wings platform, it's just been set back a matter of months from what the initial launch plan was. My guestimation is that we will see activity from the Wings team in September and October as they get more and more of the security concerns completed, although I have virtually nothing to back this claim other than reading between the lines of the latest blog posts.

As a popular proverb says " One Step Backward, Two Step Forward". I think devs are ready to unleash the potentials and more. Anticipating with a lot of promise. Getting my BTC ready and as well as ETH. My target 10k Wings token.

Do you know any news about the total amount of tokens, amount to be sold in a ICO etc? Otherwise your statement of 10K seems uncertain.

No information yet as to how many tokens would be up for grabs but I have a rough estimate as I have already accumulated a great number of Eggs so why stop there? Anyway my objective is achievable even if there is no official specs yet.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

The team buckled down on security after theDAO hack and the ethereum fork. Work is being done on the Wings platform, it's just been set back a matter of months from what the initial launch plan was. My guestimation is that we will see activity from the Wings team in September and October as they get more and more of the security concerns completed, although I have virtually nothing to back this claim other than reading between the lines of the latest blog posts.

As a popular proverb says " One Step Backward, Two Step Forward". I think devs are ready to unleash the potentials and more. Anticipating with a lot of promise. Getting my BTC ready and as well as ETH. My target 10k Wings token.

Do you know any news about the total amount of tokens, amount to be sold in a ICO etc? Otherwise your statement of 10K seems uncertain.

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Can wings make refundable ico.
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
I have received three badges. This means I am eligible for the bounty
It is much clearer now as the blog series goes by. Using functional programming that will aid a consensus mechanism to avoid being taken over by coded instructions that may be rouge or not fair to those who are concerned. 
Activity: 938
When will ico start?

hmmm many question like you mate in previous post,,,keep patient we are waiting the Dev announce that...please,,Wings team still working hard there
you can hunt eggs bounty in bounty.wings.ai and collect badges before ICO start i believe that can very useful Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Hopefully I am still on time to get onboard the wings to fly :p
Will do more research on the project but it sounds very interesting.
Activity: 518
When will ico start?
Activity: 476
at last my signature badge is added to the collection

ty wings!!
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Way too cool !!! Congrats!!! Has your July Signature bounty been credited??

yesss... it does.

Got my 100 Eggs as signature bounty. Let us go all the way till the 31st of August for the signature campaign to earn more Eggs.

yeshhhh.... very highly motivated right now.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Is wings foundation/ company registered in Russia? I notice there mailing address in located in Russia. Our mailing address is: ChainLab Bakunina 101 Novocherkassk Moscow 346400, Russia.
Activity: 365
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I connect the newsletter and facebook earn 50 eggs
Star status is still pending?
I do not understand?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Good article to start letting people know how WINGS DAO will make smart contracts safe to deal  and the technical aspects of WINGS will be revealed as the series goes on.

An eye-opener of how WINGS will be operated . We really learned a lot from theDAO and hoping to avoid the mistakes it had done.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Great post! Looks like you guys are really going to lead the way with DAO security which is exactly what was needed at this point.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

ty wings!!
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

wow six badges, you are wings inside out. weldone Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

ty wings!!
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

yesss... it does.

Got my 100 Eggs as signature bounty. Let us go all the way till the 31st of August for the signature campaign to earn more Eggs.

So unfair being a Jr Member 😞 and getting only 25 Easter 🐰 eggs
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
   So is the ICO about to start. Any Anchor projects or potential investments yet?
I think ICO will start in September, correct me if I am wrong.

The Wings DAO crowd-sale announcement is pending finalization of the legal structure.

We are working with several promising projects, and plan to start revealing some of them once the legal is completed.
Jump to: