Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 440. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
   So is the ICO about to start. Any Anchor projects or potential investments yet?
I think ICO will start in September, correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 910
at last my signature badge is added to the collection

ty wings!!
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Way too cool !!! Congrats!!! Has your July Signature bounty been credited??

yesss... it does.

Got my 100 Eggs as signature bounty. Let us go all the way till the 31st of August for the signature campaign to earn more Eggs.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ty wings!!

yesss... it does.

ty wings!!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ty wings!!
Don't need to save BTC as of the moment . Eggs are available through different bounty schemes.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Let WINGS take its time just so I can save enough BTC to get ready when ICO starts.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Any news about Wings aside from series for whitepaper?

Not yet.

We're all waiting for the hero to step forth and find the legendary Whitepaper. But, I have gazed into my crystal ball which has foretold... that the time comes near

May your crystal ball brings joy and fulfillment
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Not yet.

We're all waiting for the hero to step forth and find the legendary Whitepaper. But, I have gazed into my crystal ball which has foretold... that the time comes near
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
My account is still pending despite star than 1 week?

We are not yet on the 10th of the month so chill and relax. All we have are pending . Devs are going to look each of our account to check the validity and its going to take some time.

hi OP, please be patient. we are still developing the system, and it wasn't anticipated to have the signature bounty run for this long so we have to add some features to make it easier to use on the admin side.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
slovenian added to OP WINGS - Kjer se rojevajo DAO Samorogi - http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9296.new#new

if you are looking to translate please start with the website for now

https://github.com/ChainLab/wings-site (see instructions)
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I cant wait anymore. Wings will go flying to the moon!

Whats thr actual price?

There is no information about the launch of Wings, the platform or its tokens. So the price is pretty much 00.00.
It is my understanding, that the team were preparing for launch, then theDAO got hacked, and the team asked for legal advise. Now they are working hard to fix any shortcomings that they where informed about. Once they are confident that the wings platform will not put them at risk as theDAO did to its developers, I'm sure the white paper will be released and we can study what the developers have been up to these pat months, as well as the features planned for the coming months/year.

better work more and launch a secure and smothly token.

be a long term guys!

Whats thr actual price?

There is no information about the launch of Wings, the platform or its tokens. So the price is pretty much 00.00.
It is my understanding, that the team were preparing for launch, then theDAO got hacked, and the team asked for legal advise. Now they are working hard to fix any shortcomings that they where informed about. Once they are confident that the wings platform will not put them at risk as theDAO did to its developers, I'm sure the white paper will be released and we can study what the developers have been up to these pat months, as well as the features planned for the coming months/year.

Very well said. Indeed, it was ready to launch but unfortunately with the debacle that theDAO had caused . Wings devs needed tp step back and see to it that it will never happen to Wings . Legal aspects are hard to formulate specially in different parts of the world .
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Whats thr actual price?

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Whats thr actual price?
This project makes me at the edge my seat because of constant anticipation. Nevertheless, it is worth to wait specially that the whitepaper is coming out in series.
My account is still pending despite star than 1 week?

We are not yet on the 10th of the month so chill and relax. All we have are pending . Devs are going to look each of our account to check the validity and its going to take some time.
Jump to: