Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 442. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
Wings Malayalam Translation done. Do check it out!  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572826.new#new

Thanks and Regards  Smiley
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
just to check about counting posts for said month and month.
lets say i make a post on 30th July 2016. this is for July's Sig Bounty. right?
lets say i make a post on 1st August 2016. this is for August's Sig Bounty right?

Because i got a little confused with the "every 10th of the month" thing when they said that's the date to participate in said month's sig bounty.
But just wanna check and be sure about which posts will go to which month on certain dates.

You have to announce until the 10th of the month that you will participate in the signature campaign of the month. And you claim your bounty on 31st of the month or better on 1st of the following month.

already did all that. i just want to know if the posts made on a certain day goes to which month.
in any case, its already the 1st of the following month. my sig bounty is still pending.

Just like you and me .... and everybody else , its pending . So let us wait for devs to validate . Chill and have some fresh air.

*thumbs up* good to know. Thanks for the answers   Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
lets say i make a post on 1st August 2016. this is for August's Sig Bounty right?

Because i got a little confused with the "every 10th of the month" thing when they said that's the date to participate in said month's sig bounty.
But just wanna check and be sure about which posts will go to which month on certain dates.

You have to announce until the 10th of the month that you will participate in the signature campaign of the month. And you claim your bounty on 31st of the month or better on 1st of the following month.

already did all that. i just want to know if the posts made on a certain day goes to which month.
in any case, its already the 1st of the following month. my sig bounty is still pending.

Just like you and me .... and everybody else , its pending . So let us wait for devs to validate . Chill and have some fresh air.

Newcomers now is your chance to sign up for August signature campaign . Get some eggs .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Slovenian translation ready and sent to Wings Bounty Campaign

Still no change in OP and also DEV is not replying to my PM

Activity: 476
Ok It is end of the month guys . Time to submit your BCT account profile for validation of Wings signature campaign for July . Copy that url and head over to https://bounty.wings.ai and be able to do a redemption process. Get those precious Eggs.

I'm on it!  Gotta get em all-

Grin  Grin  Grin
Gotta hatch em all-
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Ok It is end of the month guys . Time to submit your BCT account profile for validation of Wings signature campaign for July . Copy that url and head over to https://bounty.wings.ai and be able to do a redemption process. Get those precious Eggs.

I'm on it!  Gotta get em all-
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think the best choice is RmETC. ETH still losing my trust. Im this moment ETH community plan attack ETC with 51% attack. Sad
Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I hope wings is getting closer to release. Been watching this would like to see a successful DAO not run by the same people who run Ethereum.
However, I have a question, will the Wings DAO run on Ethereum or Ethereum Classic. ? sorry if this was answered before.

I think it doesn't matter, because no crowdfunding yet. Stay tuned to be sure.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
I hope wings is getting closer to release. Been watching this would like to see a successful DAO not run by the same people who run Ethereum.
However, I have a question, will the Wings DAO run on Ethereum or Ethereum Classic. ? sorry if this was answered before.
Activity: 365
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
welcome news from the wings..
Activity: 742
all i should do is signup to bounty web n claim the eggs then wait for the review right?

yap you must register for claimed bounty there you can get some bounty and please dont ask why bounty still pending

ok thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
all i should do is signup to bounty web n claim the eggs then wait for the review right?

yap you must register for claimed bounty there you can get some bounty and please dont ask why bounty still pending
Activity: 742
Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So here we are... at the end of month. I'm still super pumped about the wings. Still have the sig. And gathering those eggs.

Still waiting to dust off some old bitcorn and get in on some crowd sale. 

Still waiting for the go ahead to start some serious fanboy shilling...

Still waiting...

We need a hero to step up and make that perilous journey to retrieve the lost "white paper"

If you are so much interested, Go and write something about wings and you can earn Eggs to be exchange once the platform is ready.
Jump to: