Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 48. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
WINGS platform need to safe investor from the scammers and bad projects, that all people can came to platform and invest without any fear that he lost the money

Many members vote FLAG(decline) O.S. Uniiversity for not clear and much risks for investors, i did it too

So, very hot discus in chat https://t.me/wingschat

I don't think Wings need to be 100% safe from scams, afterall we risk nothing, we don't invest there.
One of the purpose of Wings is also to discover if a project could be possibly a scam or not, so it's our job to make research
legendary
Activity: 2893
Merit: 1158
so, only yesterday OS.University was about 2k FR flagged, today is 11391 FR Flagged! 22% FR FLAGGED NOW! all info below:
The Academic & Career Development Ledger. Empowering 7 billion learners to connect to top education and professional opportunities.
Project: OS.University
Symbol: EDU
ETH Rewards: 0
Token Rewards: 30000
HardCap: 0
Median Forecast: 3984.9999999999995
Total Forecasters: 195
Total participating WINGS: 26873430
Link: https://www.wings.ai/project/0x5a7a85a0ad6da40a7dc81873474b1aca86540d26
FR Flagged: 11391
FR Forecasts: 51774
Time Left: 10 days, 0:30

I want to notice that decline the project, important only to the FR at the moment
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The STEX Exchange project for prediction looks great, it will be a game changer I think if/when they deliver. basically you can exchange between any two tokens without first having to convert to ETH or BTC e.g. trading pairs dash/wings, OMG/STEEM etc. and they are also aggregating best prices from top exchanges
legendary
Activity: 2893
Merit: 1158
WINGS platform need to safe investor from the scammers and bad projects, that all people can came to platform and invest without any fear that he lost the money

Many members vote FLAG(decline) O.S. Uniiversity for not clear and much risks for investors, i did it too

So, very hot discus in chat https://t.me/wingschat
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
I see that the University project has the scam flags, is there any evidence for that?
Project really looks very suspicious, but the team public and not hiding their faces. I don't think it's intentional scam, if it is scam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I see that the University project has the scam flags, is there any evidence for that?
Activity: 952
how does" Flag " work when forecasting? what are the criteria for determining the project Scam?
Currently, there is no functionality to detect scam. You can put flag to project, and if it will make a lot of people, the project will be removed from the platform.

This is best place to make warning about any scam project to let the know the community if someone see suspicious activity in any listed project. The team is already working hard if there is something wrong than they will do their best to make it ban on that platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
how does" Flag " work when forecasting? what are the criteria for determining the project Scam?
Currently, there is no functionality to detect scam. You can put flag to project, and if it will make a lot of people, the project will be removed from the platform.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wings platform has started to host forecasting event again. Now you can lock your wings and use it for all four ICOs up for prediction without allocating wings on each ICO presented.
Merit: 264
Still searching for my private key to facebook login airdroped tokens , i know i did photo picture of it , but cant remember where i put it and how did i renamed it .Was like in December 2017 , Its 100 Tokens , not much , but if it will moon to 10+$ then i will be biting my nails lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
wow another forecast today ! 2 forecasts in the same day is nice to see !
O.S University looks nice and usefull, for the other one hard to say need to read more
gl to all !

Wings is on fire ready to fly so many people are predicting on this platform it showing how active community this project. I hope it will continue with this momentum and soon more project will use this platform for price discovery event.

"wow" what exactly? In my opinion is useless to have new forecasts, while all people are waiting up to 6-8 months the old rewards ( don't remember well, but would not be surprised if some rewards are in pending since 1 year). First focus on distribute the rewards, then maybe add new forecasts. Smiley
Activity: 952
I confirm wings beta is not showing OS.University contract anywhere. I just checked this out

https://www.wings.ai/project/0x5a7a85a0ad6da40a7dc81873474b1aca86540d26

That is smart contract address for this project maybe you are not clicking on discover project this could be reason why it is not appearing but I don't have problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Why don’t Wings put a summary of what the ICO is expecting. it would be a lot more easier
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I confirm wings beta is not showing OS.University contract anywhere. I just checked this out
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
O.S University looks nice and usefull, for the other one hard to say need to read more
gl to all !

Wings is on fire ready to fly so many people are predicting on this platform it showing how active community this project. I hope it will continue with this momentum and soon more project will use this platform for price discovery event.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
I have noted that when you go to your wallet in beta, you can see wallets for Arcona, Stex and Let's Play but OS University is missing. Why is that? Perhaps something was implemented wrong?
Activity: 770
gl to all !
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Anyone who has an account on wings.ai and has some wings can see it before he forecasts
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wings platform promotion is underway. It was published that developers are going to have a liquid airdrop of 1 Million wings token and the Golden Egg promotion . Much activities are going for the wings platform.
Pages:
Jump to: