Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 44. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
does it planned to bring back graphics of projects like it was on alpha, now they look terrible and not informative
I agree with you. In the chat of telegrams several times this was written about to the developers. Now the charts look as if they were created for large investors. I hope the developers will soon correct graphics, make them logarithmic.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
does it planned to bring back graphics of projects like it was on alpha, now they look terrible and not informative

https://www.wings.ai/project/0xa1d4ad346d5b32bae809ca8e3c5180e07a4020e9

You can find this under Forecast statistics in beta version they made little changes that's why it could be hard for you to find this on a same place like Alpha version.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
And I don't understand, why price of Wings tokens too low. Team presented Beta version, market of altcoins had rising trends. But WINGS price doesn't growing.
For the forecaster, on the contrary, it is very good, if Wings tokens will cost as little as possible. Wings already allow you to earn money by participating in projections.
p.s. If the platform in the future becomes very popular, then the price of tokens will grow.
Very true. And the community can help the platform to become more popular and earn up to 5000 Wings for bringing projects to the platform. For more info read the blog below.

https://blog.wings.ai/ethereum-erc20-project-listings-community-rewards-eggs-v2-0-launch-b3c4d9f08eb5

Merit: 263
And I don't understand, why price of Wings tokens too low. Team presented Beta version, market of altcoins had rising trends. But WINGS price doesn't growing.
For the forecaster, on the contrary, it is very good, if Wings tokens will cost as little as possible. Wings already allow you to earn money by participating in projections.
p.s. If the platform in the future becomes very popular, then the price of tokens will grow.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I see these Russian developers have completely ceased to work with marketing, the price of the token does not in any way reflect their active activity
The price is very low, although the project works and makes a profit. This is a very big mystery, or just a manipulation to understate the price.

I believed this earlier, now I'm completely disappointed having lost my bitcoins in this token by 2 times, I will probably sell at a loss
Marketing is one of the most important things in projects because is the way of getting investors. I hope the continue again.

I decided not to close my positions on this token yet, if by the beginning of summer it will not grow, I will sell at the market price
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

than what are you waiting for, go buy those cheap wings !
your forecast can bring you a  much better value than market if you are good.
as ICO investor in Wings I don't really care, it's higher than ICO price per bitcoin and forecasts gave me already> 5x my initial ico investement
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I see these Russian developers have completely ceased to work with marketing, the price of the token does not in any way reflect their active activity
The price is very low, although the project works and makes a profit. This is a very big mystery, or just a manipulation to understate the price.

I believed this earlier, now I'm completely disappointed having lost my bitcoins in this token by 2 times, I will probably sell at a loss
Marketing is one of the most important things in projects because is the way of getting investors. I hope the continue again.
Merit: 520
devs, tell us what projects delay the payment of tokens? we will be able to influence them
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Eye-catching thread name there! Good work! You got me hooked after I read your OP (I love it when people put actually helpful links in there). Solid work all around, folks. I'm gonna tell my friends all about this one.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
i have locked 400 WINGS but it says there is 100 locked per 3 projects. any sense in this?
perhaps first you locked 100 and forecast for these 3 project, after that locked still 300 but not added their in forecast
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Great to see a lot of projects now being made available for projections on the platform
you're right, only if there were still a lot of payments on past projects, then it would be great

Look over statics of recent payout it is $1M which is really huge. I believe this token will get more value when awareness about this platform will increase than more people will get involve to try their luck to get rewarded through this revolution.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hmm... Huge reward from INS and the price go down, strange correlation. If I've receive reward from INS 20-50% of that reward goes to wings Grin
I thought the same thing! 1 Million dollars worth of rewards, from 1 forecast! Biggest reward worth over $170K USD, yet the price of Wings either doesn't move or slightly down.

I guess the people earning rewards are happy with the amount of Wings they own, and the people who are buying and selling on exchanges are just day trading and not realizing they can use the wings to earn fantastic awards without risking losing their wings if their forecast is bad.

This is undervalued token only few people utilizing this one to get chance to win huge reward with risk free opportunity. This kind of result is inspiring for other people who are not taking part into price discovery. I also trying my luck consistently on every project but not lucky to win huge amount but in future will be.

Utilisation is key in crypto. It is quite a gem this project but the profit from usage without a really big bag is quite low in my eyes. But maybe my amount to forecast is a little to less to receive a bigger share
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Great to see a lot of projects now being made available for projections on the platform
you're right, only if there were still a lot of payments on past projects, then it would be great
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hmm... Huge reward from INS and the price go down, strange correlation. If I've receive reward from INS 20-50% of that reward goes to wings Grin
I thought the same thing! 1 Million dollars worth of rewards, from 1 forecast! Biggest reward worth over $170K USD, yet the price of Wings either doesn't move or slightly down.

I guess the people earning rewards are happy with the amount of Wings they own, and the people who are buying and selling on exchanges are just day trading and not realizing they can use the wings to earn fantastic awards without risking losing their wings if their forecast is bad.

This is undervalued token only few people utilizing this one to get chance to win huge reward with risk free opportunity. This kind of result is inspiring for other people who are not taking part into price discovery. I also trying my luck consistently on every project but not lucky to win huge amount but in future will be.
Pages:
Jump to: