Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 51. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I have done forecasted for quite a few icos but my history in Beta Wings says zero. Why is that?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Recently logged in at my wings portal and saw arconia being forecast, but since it has a new interface kinda wondering if the period of forecasting is over? I couldn't cast my prediction .

Is Arcona an ICO developed by Wings Huh
If that's true it will be great news for this project.
Get ready who holds the wings for joy.

Wings is the platform for price discovery events this project is not developed by them. Maybe you are not following this project that is why it is hard for you to understand how this platform works.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Wings was mentioned in the latest Palm Beach report:

for this report is now very lacking regular payments of rewards to push the price
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
Wings was mentioned in the latest Palm Beach report:

After two years, Wings launched the WINGS Beta in mid-March.

Its prime objective is to provide the infrastructure for cryptocurrency projects around the globe to collaborate in trusted, reputation-based ICOs.

It’s important to know some of the biggest names in crypto use the Wings platform. Well-known names include Jihan Wu of Bitmain, David Drake of LDJ Capital, and Transform Group headed by Michael Terpin.

That means projects on Wings are not just vetted by some anonymous crowd, but by well-known crypto whales, venture capitalists, and influencers.

During 2017, over 30 projects forecasted on the Wings platform. In total, those projects raised over $425 million in the time that Wings pre-beta has been operational.

That’s about 14% of total money raised in all ICOs in that time period.

Looking forward, Wings recently announced the addition of LDJ Capital founder and chairman David Drake to its advisory board.

LDJ Capital currently maintains over 50 global directors and partners, maintaining relations with institutions and family offces with $1.5 trillion in assets.

Now, top blockchain projects that have leveraged Wings will have the opportunity to gain access to David Drake’s extensive network of family offces and investors.

Action to Take: Buy Wings (WINGS) up to $1.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Recently logged in at my wings portal and saw arconia being forecast, but since it has a new interface kinda wondering if the period of forecasting is over? I couldn't cast my prediction .

Is Arcona an ICO developed by Wings Huh
If that's true it will be great news for this project.
Get ready who holds the wings for joy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I am more interested in the movement of the wings because crypto market is very passionate. Will history repeat itself where the achievement of wing prices will increase gradually as the bitcoin movement begins to improve? Will the wing development team push with its performance or other fudamental that will affect it? Smiley

There are a lot of prognosis about rising up of crypto market. So we can see high price for Wings very soon.

Last year many people bought the wings at a price several times higher than today. Everyone was waiting for the beta platform release, and increasing the number of tokens in their portfolio. But the price has fallen very much, and this is most likely due to manipulation.

The beta is here for some time and we just had first project FC. This goes really slow that is why noone wants to hodl this token now...sadly.
Project once was in top100 marketcap, now it's below 200 - no progression.
It's going to take some time to get project/ICO to use the platform, Once ICOs start using Wings platform more people will get aware of Wings and will buy and forecast to get ICO tokens, Which eventually will increase price. All we gotta do is get our favorite ICOs on Wings platform, You also get rewarded for getting successful ICOs to use Wings platform.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I am more interested in the movement of the wings because crypto market is very passionate. Will history repeat itself where the achievement of wing prices will increase gradually as the bitcoin movement begins to improve? Will the wing development team push with its performance or other fudamental that will affect it? Smiley

There are a lot of prognosis about rising up of crypto market. So we can see high price for Wings very soon.

Last year many people bought the wings at a price several times higher than today. Everyone was waiting for the beta platform release, and increasing the number of tokens in their portfolio. But the price has fallen very much, and this is most likely due to manipulation.

The beta is here for some time and we just had first project FC. This goes really slow that is why noone wants to hodl this token now...sadly.
Project once was in top100 marketcap, now it's below 200 - no progression.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it

how much is 1 egg worth? how exactly allocated wings will be distributed? sorry i couldn't find any information regarding this, explanation will greatly be appreciated. btw any new reward coming up?

They will give away 250,000 Wings proportionally. So if all the participants together collect 250,000 eggs, every egg will be worth 1 Wing. If there are a total of 1000 eggs collected, every egg will be worth 250 Wings. So it depends on the total number of eggs collected when the period ends on November 31, 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
There is a AirDrop form  on some group., I would like to know if this is from wings official

The airdrop is fake, but you can earn eggs which hatch at the beginning of next year into Wings, also, soon there will be a promotion for liquid delegation.
From what I hear, 1000 people will each have 1000 WINGS delegated to them, and at the end of the contest, 1 person who has the highest FR will get to have 1 Million wings delegated to them for 1 year. Waiting for the announcement to see how it works.

Also, soon, the Wings community gets to vote on things like who gets to have 100K wings delegated to them, i.e. Tim Draper, or?

Lots of exciting things coming!

For now, you can earn yourself some eggs and get rewarded with some Wings next year.

Or, just go ahead and buy some...

My favorite thing about Wings is, whether your forecast is good or not, you never lose your WINGS!

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-community-cares-program-aka-eggs-version-2-0-ca3a4d1935e2

eggs are back!

also you may want to check

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15103625

The program for getting eggs does not look attractive. Rules of participation is not accurate. Personally, I have misunderstanding what to do. Also unclear the size of the reward, and the payments will be only in January 2019!

the program is modeled after quantstamp which was very successful so it depends on your imagination and creativity!

Proof of Caring
You must submit a URL to your evidence of your proof of caring. It should be obvious that it belongs to you. For example, it has your account email or ETH address. Some examples may be a tweet that gets a lot of retweets, a youtube of you showing your forecasts and the rewards you have won, or you creating a web app that shows WINGS data in a novel way.

10 Eggs for submitting something which shows significant effort or positive impact (limit of 1000 of these).
5 Eggs for that same as #1 but over 1000.
1 Egg for something of minimal effort or impact.
0 Eggs for anything that appears spammy or scammy.

So far we only have had about 10 of the 1000 early 10 egg rewards taken so there is plenty left. the reason we did the january thing was it aims to reward people who want to be part of WINGS over the long haul.
how much is 1 egg worth? how exactly allocated wings will be distributed? sorry i couldn't find any information regarding this, explanation will greatly be appreciated. btw any new reward coming up?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
During the ICO campaign I was aggressively collecting eggs also when the time when it was moved. It was just a simple signature campaign and Twitter. Now seems to be a little bit complicated.

ahah was good times 1 year ago, we earned a lot of wings for free. Now personnaly I won't join because it's too much work for little and it's not welle explained.
It can be interesting thought for someone who have nothing to do because few person will join this bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34686417

Look at this message they have plan to launch signature bounty too but it is not active yet. I think soon they will announce about and so many people would like to join this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
During the ICO campaign I was aggressively collecting eggs also when the time when it was moved. It was just a simple signature campaign and Twitter. Now seems to be a little bit complicated.

ahah was good times 1 year ago, we earned a lot of wings for free. Now personnaly I won't join because it's too much work for little and it's not welle explained.
It can be interesting thought for someone who have nothing to do because few person will join this bounty
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
There is a AirDrop form  on some group., I would like to know if this is from wings official

The airdrop is fake, but you can earn eggs which hatch at the beginning of next year into Wings, also, soon there will be a promotion for liquid delegation.
From what I hear, 1000 people will each have 1000 WINGS delegated to them, and at the end of the contest, 1 person who has the highest FR will get to have 1 Million wings delegated to them for 1 year. Waiting for the announcement to see how it works.

Also, soon, the Wings community gets to vote on things like who gets to have 100K wings delegated to them, i.e. Tim Draper, or?

For now, you can earn yourself some eggs and get rewarded with some Wings next year.

My favorite thing about Wings is, whether your forecast is good or not, you never lose your WINGS!

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-community-cares-program-aka-eggs-version-2-0-ca3a4d1935e2

eggs are back!

The program for getting eggs does not look attractive. Rules of participation is not accurate. Personally, I have misunderstanding what to do. Also unclear the size of the reward, and the payments will be only in January 2019!

the program is modeled after quantstamp which was very successful so it depends on your imagination and creativity!

Proof of Caring
You must submit a URL to your evidence of your proof of caring. It should be obvious that it belongs to you. For example, it has your account email or ETH address. Some examples may be a tweet that gets a lot of retweets, a youtube of you showing your forecasts and the rewards you have won, or you creating a web app that shows WINGS data in a novel way.

10 Eggs for submitting something which shows significant effort or positive impact (limit of 1000 of these).
5 Eggs for that same as #1 but over 1000.
1 Egg for something of minimal effort or impact.
0 Eggs for anything that appears spammy or scammy.

So far we only have had about 10 of the 1000 early 10 egg rewards taken so there is plenty left. the reason we did the january thing was it aims to reward people who want to be part of WINGS over the long haul.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
There is a AirDrop form  on some group., I would like to know if this is from wings official

eggs are back!

Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Sad that random forecasters received rewards for WizFund forecasting... Waiting for the remaining payouts.

Why would they be random forecasters? Maybe the ones going with median are the real random forecasters and the ones being right are the ones that did the good research and understand the markets.

There are always some lucky forecasters rewarded and some highly skilled. You can't say it is random just because it is not what you expected. Just analyse and learn for future forecasts.

absolutely right, those going median are random, sometimes I did it just to make a quick forecast but it doesnt pay..
actually I'm waiting rewarrds only for Hacken and Latium because I was crazy close on this one and they should pay high.
1 good forecast covers  many 0 so continue and "try your chance"

Indeed it depend on our luck if we have our day than it will make fortune for us I also have 0 amount in reward but it is part of the game. If someone is lucky than he got good amount in reward even I also very close in some upcoming reward so let's see what happen there.
Maybe because crowdwiz collect 5M usd at the presale and price of eth was near 350, so just with pre-sale estimated sum of eth was more then 14k. Wings community forecasted how much will be collected total (incl. presale), so maybe clever guys like you will show how to calculate the equation  14000+x=6800 (where x more or equal to zero). The forecast wasn't about "Predict how the crowdwiz team will convert this 5M pre-sale funds to eth"

It is much harder to guess how much a token sale will raise, when, at the beginning of the sale, ETH is 350 and at the end of the sale ETH is over 1000
Had ETH stayed at 350 during the campaign, my forecast would have been very very close.

It is what it is though, guess, you have to be able to forecast how much ETH will be worth during the campaign as well, when forecasting how much ETH will be raised.

At any rate, I guess it is good, that unlike, had you made a similar prediction on AUGUR, GNOSIS, OR STOX, you would have lost the tokens you used to make a prediction, at least with WINGS, you don't lose your WINGS if you are wrong, you just get little to no rewards Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Sad that random forecasters received rewards for WizFund forecasting... Waiting for the remaining payouts.

Why would they be random forecasters? Maybe the ones going with median are the real random forecasters and the ones being right are the ones that did the good research and understand the markets.

There are always some lucky forecasters rewarded and some highly skilled. You can't say it is random just because it is not what you expected. Just analyse and learn for future forecasts.

absolutely right, those going median are random, sometimes I did it just to make a quick forecast but it doesnt pay..
actually I'm waiting rewarrds only for Hacken and Latium because I was crazy close on this one and they should pay high.
1 good forecast covers  many 0 so continue and "try your chance"

Indeed it depend on our luck if we have our day than it will make fortune for us I also have 0 amount in reward but it is part of the game. If someone is lucky than he got good amount in reward even I also very close in some upcoming reward so let's see what happen there.
Maybe because crowdwiz collect 5M usd at the presale and price of eth was near 350, so just with pre-sale estimated sum of eth was more then 14k. Wings community forecasted how much will be collected total (incl. presale), so maybe clever guys like you will show how to calculate the equation  14000+x=6800 (where x more or equal to zero). The forecast wasn't about "Predict how the crowdwiz team will convert this 5M pre-sale funds to eth"
Pages:
Jump to: