Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 43. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How about CDT? I read people got a lot
Yes, Coindash was a very good reward for many. The ADX project was also an excellent reward for those who waited for the growth of the token. For me, the best reward was for the Qvolta project. With this project, I completely recouped my Wings tokens.
this is because you probably turned out to be close to exact amount of funds, any project can be successful and recoup all the wings, if you guessed with forecast

Yes i agree. I was off many times and earned just few rewards
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Yes, Coindash was a very good reward for many. The ADX project was also an excellent reward for those who waited for the growth of the token. For me, the best reward was for the Qvolta project. With this project, I completely recouped my Wings tokens.
this is because you probably turned out to be close to exact amount of funds, any project can be successful and recoup all the wings, if you guessed with forecast
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
What was the best reward for you?

The best reward I got for the INS gave me some tokens for the sum of 1300$ I am very happy. Looking forward to the next awards
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Adex was the best reward for me, I sold at very early. Haven't checked INS reward yet, I think I have gained nice reward there as well.
has FR rating for INS project forecast already been updated? or is it still in process
As far as I know, yesterday the developers updated the rating of participants taking into account all the past awards. Therefore, I think that the result of the INS project was taken into account.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The movement of the token goes only one way, in the direction of the fall, I already regret that I decided to stay in position
For those who use the platform for its intended purpose - price for token is not very important. By participating in forecasting you get tokens of other projects.
I agree with you. I look at the price of the Wings token only when I want to buy more tokens for forecasting. I think it's very easy to understand what the price of wings can be in the future. It is possible to receive in other coins the big profit because of a rise in price. Here we earn tokens of other projects Smiley
Merit: 500
has FR rating for INS project forecast already been updated? or is it still in process
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
The movement of the token goes only one way, in the direction of the fall, I already regret that I decided to stay in position
For those who use the platform for its intended purpose - price for token is not very important. By participating in forecasting you get tokens of other projects.
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
One of the best and most profitable forecasting platform for me also so long. I have received so many good tokens that my wings have become free for me. It will be used continuously for other forecast . Why Wings is still still I don't understand this thing only seeing the usage of this.
I agree with you, i also have received very many different tokens since the platform started to work. I just don't understand how the price is still so cheap, i would have expected it to be at least 1$ per token until now.
The price of the Wings token cost more than $ 2 in winter. In the winter, you could sell tokens and get a good profit. I believe that the wings in the first place have to buy for forecasting projects.
Here you can see the forecasters with the highest Forecast Rating to date: https://wings-utilities.com/

Dont forget to sign up for the Liquid Airdrop. To win the contest and to have 256,000 Wings delegated to you for 11 months, you have to do more than have the highest forecast rating, you have to sign up to be eligible. https://blog.wings.ai/wings-liquid-airdrop-35f409d39d0b

For info on how to collect 5000 Wings for convincing a project to utilize wings: https://blog.wings.ai/ethereum-erc20-project-listings-community-rewards-eggs-v2-0-launch-b3c4d9f08eb5

For info on the community cares program: https://blog.wings.ai/wings-community-cares-program-aka-eggs-version-2-0-ca3a4d1935e2

One of the best and most profitable forecasting platform for me also so long. I have received so many good tokens that my wings have become free for me. It will be used continuously for other forecast . Why Wings is still still I don't understand this thing only seeing the usage of this.
I agree with you, i also have received very many different tokens since the platform started to work. I just don't understand how the price is still so cheap, i would have expected it to be at least 1$ per token until now.
The price of the Wings token cost more than $ 2 in winter. In the winter, you could sell tokens and get a good profit. I believe that the wings in the first place have to buy for forecasting projects.
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
And I don't understand, why price of Wings tokens too low. Team presented Beta version, market of altcoins had rising trends. But WINGS price doesn't growing.

than what are you waiting for, go buy those cheap wings !
your forecast can bring you a  much better value than market if you are good.
as ICO investor in Wings I don't really care, it's higher than ICO price per bitcoin and forecasts gave me already> 5x my initial ico investement

I bought enough amount for making forecasts with price 11000 sat. And it was a good price at that time... But market made adjustments.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Waiting for the crowdfunding from those that are featured for forecasting event on Wings platform . Beta version's feature is after ICO we can immediately receive rewards for accurate prediction.

Everybody is curios to let know how reward system works in current beta platform some of them are very close to get finished. I hope this distribution will be automated like 2 of them being cancelled and people compensated immediately after this event.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Waiting for the crowdfunding from those that are featured for forecasting event on Wings platform . Beta version's feature is after ICO we can immediately receive rewards for accurate prediction.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
i liked the last two forecasts  ) Free wings almost for nothing, wish all forecasts were like this  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: