Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 50. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I think one of the reasons is that projects have to add the project and integrate Wings smart contract themselves now. Before it was done by Wings developer.As a regular user looking from the outside it looks like nothing is happening. Let's hope we get some new forecasts and rewards soon.
Awards will be very soon, the team is waiting to fill the contracts for payment forecasters.  With the release of the beta I thought that the predictions will be very much, but somehow all the time just one.

Although this process is very slow but there is big chance soon this project will get wonderful momentum. i have no doubt dev is doing good job and promoting this project to raise awareness about this how this could be helpful for upcoming projects to build a big community.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
In the telegrams of purchase signals, the crypto currency of WINGS has been spoken for a long time, thought to buy too, but decided to observe and see that WINGS does not grow
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
I think one of the reasons is that projects have to add the project and integrate Wings smart contract themselves now. Before it was done by Wings developer.As a regular user looking from the outside it looks like nothing is happening. Let's hope we get some new forecasts and rewards soon.
Awards will be very soon, the team is waiting to fill the contracts for payment forecasters.  With the release of the beta I thought that the predictions will be very much, but somehow all the time just one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
developers said that two projects are ready to be paid, but they are waiting for tokens from these projects

excellent, maybe we can expect rewards in few days then.. I propose to hold your rewards 1-2 months in this green days maybe we can double it at least !
the priority is to bring new forecast don't forget you can get rewards if you bring some project !
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
developers said that two projects are ready to be paid, but they are waiting for tokens from these projects
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
All ERC20 tokens have risen by up to 50% like AdeX.
But Wings is very slow because I have been watching him for a long time.
Hopefully this month Wings flapping his wings to fly high.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Wings was mentioned in the latest Palm Beach report:

Action to Take: Buy Wings (WINGS) up to $1.

sounds like a plan , but after wings reach 1$ will be dumped by palmbeach team? Smiley
given that almost half of all tokens are locked in forecasts, there will be no one to sell
But until one does no hurry to buy. Forecasts began to appear rarely on the platform, payments on old projects are very long. It is necessary to motivate the community with a large number of forecasts to the price began to grow.

I wonder why we have less forecasts since beta release.. the multi-forecast at the same time can't even be tested..
maybe because these days ICO gain much money and they don't need us Sad

This platform is providing good opportunity to attract more people to show their interest that is very useful tool to spread words. There is very big community active on that platform so have patience soon we will catch the streak where it was before that release.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

sounds like a plan , but after wings reach 1$ will be dumped by palmbeach team? Smiley
given that almost half of all tokens are locked in forecasts, there will be no one to sell
But until one does no hurry to buy. Forecasts began to appear rarely on the platform, payments on old projects are very long. It is necessary to motivate the community with a large number of forecasts to the price began to grow.

Do you think the constant rewards will affect the purchase? The price will go up, because the time for the growth of the wings will come, they have been on consolidation for more than half a year.
but the price is low now.how long it will up to one dollar?i always wait the moment and expect its grow.
Activity: 770

I wonder why we have less forecasts since beta release.. the multi-forecast at the same time can't even be tested..
maybe because these days ICO gain much money and they don't need us Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Do you think the constant rewards will affect the purchase? The price will go up, because the time for the growth of the wings will come, they have been on consolidation for more than half a year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Helping the blockchain world build secure++ stuff!
Big fan of the Wings project. But I bet there's a lot of complexity in the backend to handle the platform side of things.

Besides the smart contract, have you all had a deeper security review into the infrastructure and website portions, the various code handling user interactions and such?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

Activity: 952
Why the developers have stopped on this crypto-currencies? Why not use Lisk?
It has a fast transaction and Wings developers have friendly relations with Max and Oliver.

I'm sure they have reasons for that. New cryptocurrencies show up every day, you need a stable one for the long-term oriented project
yep. ethereum is where the money is. do we see projects raising money using other currencies? no, everyone is using ethereum to fund their project.
All ICO projects are using ethereum not iisk... And for another side we are waiting for RSK and maybe wings will migrate to Btc blockchain.

Wings has no plan to migrate on other blockchain dev answered about this question so many time. THis project is doing very important role into this space so that it will continue delivering fantastic result through this platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
It has a fast transaction and Wings developers have friendly relations with Max and Oliver.

I'm sure they have reasons for that. New cryptocurrencies show up every day, you need a stable one for the long-term oriented project
yep. ethereum is where the money is. do we see projects raising money using other currencies? no, everyone is using ethereum to fund their project.
All ICO projects are using ethereum not iisk... And for another side we are waiting for RSK and maybe wings will migrate to Btc blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
I have done forecasted for quite a few icos but my history in Beta Wings says zero. Why is that?

The old data from pre-beta is not migrated to the beta. Only your "Forecast Rating". As soon as you forecast new projects on beta you will see them in your history.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: