Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 47. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
When I try to enter to wings.ai. It shows "Mobile device detected. Sorry, the wings beta does not currently support mobile devices.

Sometimes it shows error with Firefox when we try to open this platform you should check other browser I hope in Chrome it will work smoothly for you. Or maybe you are using small resolution for this page so increase the size this issue will get resolved.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
When I try to enter to wings.ai. It shows "Mobile device detected. Sorry, the wings beta does not currently support mobile devices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
A long time user of Wings platform who started forecasting shortly after the Stox forecast was complaining on telegram how he has never received a single reward.

Apparently he thought rewards just showed up in your wallet.

Just to make it clear, All rewards have to be manually claimed, even it beta, although in beta rewards will become available immediately after the sale ends, if they used the Wings Constructor, If they use a custom contract you will need to verify that the contract will pay a reward, and if not you'll need to flag it.

A few other points some people are just now realizing, in beta you can forecast on any and all projects with all of your Wings and there is no need to unlock them from one forecast to forecast on another project.

This is actualy useful info especially for those that bought WINGS on exchanges, is there a guide on how to claim rewards or how to see if your forecast actually earned rewards?
You have to predict close to what a project will raise, The closer you are the better rewards. If a reward contract is deployed you can go to alpha Wings version and claim your rewards.

I have been maintaining a list of projects for which rewards have been paid also other information, You can go check here.. http://cryptobegin.website (I'll update the list and few other things in few weeks).

This is great thanks for this
Activity: 798
It is great to claim Wings for free from White Rabbit project this is nice spirit to compensate all participants if there was an error with the smart contract. I noticed that official twitter account but nice surprise claim was ready in last event.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
What happened to White Rabbit event it has been re-posted just saw that and looked at the platform and discovered this. I have to submit my forecast again and as well as other people too who already did this in previous event.
Yeah, there's some mistake in the contract. And white rabbit made compensation, for the first forecast you can claim the reward, and you will be credited with 38 tokens wings. And then re-make a new forecast.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What happened to White Rabbit event it has been re-posted just saw that and looked at the platform and discovered this. I have to submit my forecast again and as well as other people too who already did this in previous event.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/990203732812972032

Another project available for prediction now Wings got it's momentum back and so many projects is coming on this platform. This is good sign I hope now it will give boost to this token after this beta release and we are getting nice chance to try our knowledge to get rewarded.

yes very nice to see it, we need to verify wings.ai at least once a day everyone Smiley
someone knows this White Rabbit ? they are many similar projects no ?

They have recently announced several interesting partnerships, including partnership with K5 International, a subdivision of K5 Media Group, a renowned media production company that has produced Oscar-nominated films, Variety and The Hollywood Reporter report.

I like how going their developing process after beta release. But I don't understand, why tokens price stall not growing...
Beta version was launched, but there was not a single payout on it yet. People need to see how the automated payments will show themselves
It's good to have a beta now to see how it works, but I agree that it would be nice to see payments working.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI

Another project available for prediction now Wings got it's momentum back and so many projects is coming on this platform. This is good sign I hope now it will give boost to this token after this beta release and we are getting nice chance to try our knowledge to get rewarded.

yes very nice to see it, we need to verify wings.ai at least once a day everyone Smiley

They have recently announced several interesting partnerships, including partnership with K5 International, a subdivision of K5 Media Group, a renowned media production company that has produced Oscar-nominated films, Variety and The Hollywood Reporter report.

I like how going their developing process after beta release. But I don't understand, why tokens price stall not growing...
Beta version was launched, but there was not a single payout on it yet. People need to see how the automated payments will show themselves
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

The price cannot rise when the whole market is waiting for where bitcoin will go next. I believe that in a couple of months the price will go up. HOLD
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
WINGS platform need to safe investor from the scammers and bad projects, that all people can came to platform and invest without any fear that he lost the money

Many members vote FLAG(decline) O.S. Uniiversity for not clear and much risks for investors, i did it too

So, very hot discus in chat https://t.me/wingschat

I don't think Wings need to be 100% safe from scams, afterall we risk nothing, we don't invest there.
One of the purpose of Wings is also to discover if a project could be possibly a scam or not, so it's our job to make research

How you figure we risk nothing?  I mean it would ease my mind if this is true, but the way I see it, the beta just made it easier for any project to run a forecast...

But with these 3rd party forecasting smart contracts, how many people actually vet the smart contracts themselves?  How many people even know how to read smart contract code?

I'd bet the avg crypto person in this thread wouldn't know how to fully vet a 3rd party forecasting contract...I'll be the first to say I know I can't.  To me this is a scary thought considering how many times we've seen smart contracts exploited.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
A long time user of Wings platform who started forecasting shortly after the Stox forecast was complaining on telegram how he has never received a single reward.

Just to make it clear, All rewards have to be manually claimed, even it beta, although in beta rewards will become available immediately after the sale ends, if they used the Wings Constructor, If they use a custom contract you will need to verify that the contract will pay a reward, and if not you'll need to flag it.

A few other points some people are just now realizing, in beta you can forecast on any and all projects with all of your Wings and there is no need to unlock them from one forecast to forecast on another project.

This is actualy useful info especially for those that bought WINGS on exchanges, is there a guide on how to claim rewards or how to see if your forecast actually earned rewards?
You have to predict close to what a project will raise, The closer you are the better rewards. If a reward contract is deployed you can go to alpha Wings version and claim your rewards.

I have been maintaining a list of projects for which rewards have been paid also other information, You can go check here.. http://cryptobegin.website (I'll update the list and few other things in few weeks).
Activity: 392

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
what will happen if some project will raise a small amount (for example 1000 eth, and then disappears- is it considered a scam?
This is not considered a scam. But if the contract provides for a refund to investors, if soft cap is not reached, the crowdsale will be considered failed and forecasters receive nothing.
Activity: 347
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
what will happen if some project will raise a small amount (for example 1000 eth, and then disappears- is it considered a scam?

You only lose your gas fee if any project could turn into scam because there is no escrow on this platform anyone who 5k Wings can make it list for price discovery event. There is flag system exist you can use it and other community members too to make it alarm.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

Activity: 770

Activity: 952

Pages:
Jump to: