Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 54. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
today is a good day for the wings community! two pieces of good news. In the new project do we forecast taking into pre sale?

Yes, forecast includes presale amount.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Good to see new project is live for prediction this is good achievement to get chance to take part into price discovery event on new platform. I hope now this will find the good way to grow rapidly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
today is a good day for the wings community! two pieces of good news. In the new project do we forecast taking into pre sale?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Each new project on the Wings platform is increasingly futuristic. Not so much ICO was still connected with virtual reality. It seems that the sensational suggestion was not placed by forecasting. It will be great if the payment on the results will be automatically paid out

Hey don’t worry, this is their plan to ease the usage of wings platform. Just always remember that with ease of use interface user can learn sooner than we think. Just stick around with wings platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Each new project on the Wings platform is increasingly futuristic. Not so much ICO was still connected with virtual reality. It seems that the sensational suggestion was not placed by forecasting. It will be great if the payment on the results will be automatically paid out
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
New forecast Arcona
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Hello everyone. I'm from ONE Exchange. We're interested in listing your coin in our exchange. Who can we talk to here?
Why do you have to talk to anyone for that matter? Wings is already on top exchanges, Binance and Bittrex. No offence, But I think people prefer to trade on the well known exchange platforms.
oh man it's not nice, everyone should have a chance to develop their activity not only big fishes.
Laptop1996 you should contact them on telegram
What's not nice is getting scammed. Never heard of "ONE Exchange", Google search doesn't show anything. It's hard for me to trust any new exchange. You have to be extra careful with new exchanges. Scammers are everywhere.  What do you think? Why does he have or want to contact team or developers?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Oh !! so beautiful coin . i did gate profit . hop so it going so best ..

While he certainly does not give a profit, but I think that this year it will cost above 50000sat, the prospects for the development of this project are very large, I buy
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
Eggs are back! Cheesy

WINGS Foundation has set aside 250,000 WINGS for  the WINGS community’s engagement program. Read more here in the latest blog: https://blog.wings.ai/wings-community-cares-program-aka-eggs-version-2-0-ca3a4d1935e2

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

I hear this word for first time what is the mean of that gate profit. How you say this is beautiful coin even I think this is ERC20 token from my point of this promising project and much hard to know about the gender of this one.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello everyone. I'm from ONE Exchange. We're interested in listing your coin in our exchange. Who can we talk to here?
Why do you have to talk to anyone for that matter? Wings is already on top exchanges, Binance and Bittrex. No offence, But I think people prefer to trade on the well known exchange platforms.
oh man it's not nice, everyone should have a chance to develop their activity not only big fishes.
Laptop1996 you should contact them on telegram
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I think it's been much longer than a week, and still there is no payments of rewards for forecast
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
our project can become a good advertising platform, against the background of prohibition of advertising ICO in social networks

I think with the release of the beta version we are waiting for a lot of projects on the platform
Then, and social networks, I think again will allow advertising ICO

Price discovery event is also nice kind of advertising campaign when a lot of people took part into this prediction promo. This platform has very active people who already involve into crypto so that this will bring nice result for upcoming projects.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
our project can become a good advertising platform, against the background of prohibition of advertising ICO in social networks

I think with the release of the beta version we are waiting for a lot of projects on the platform
Then, and social networks, I think again will allow advertising ICO
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
legendary
Was Gimli reward payed previous week or this week? Maybe Crowdwiz will be payed very soon Smiley
Previous week. This week should be Crowdwiz or something else. Not sure if the reward contract is ready though. Again I'm not in a hurry, I'll keep on holding most of the tokens I receive. Not a great time to sell anything now TBH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I hope that the next reward for forecast will today or tomorrow! because developers have promised one award per week

As I understand, there are no problems with rewards from them, they expect coins from developers who ordered forecast.
Pages:
Jump to: