Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 53. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Are there some news about rewards for the ones who made forecasts? Damn those rewards are really a pain.. I could have sold my wings at the top, instead of made useless forecasts Sad.. Hope to be paid soon.

i believe 11 of 44 of the forecasts are out now with rewards

check column J here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnfUtpNVZ-tQQs4d0az2eSC7NDrZxNZ1P0KeIEaBSNM/edit#gid=0

Is there any document to see how many people are eligible for latest distribution of WIZ. I think only few people will get rewarded due to unfair extend of end of their ICO date.  

lol man if you have issues with an ICO take it up in their own thread... wings question is simple and clear: how much money they will get in ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Are there some news about rewards for the ones who made forecasts? Damn those rewards are really a pain.. I could have sold my wings at the top, instead of made useless forecasts Sad.. Hope to be paid soon.

check column J here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnfUtpNVZ-tQQs4d0az2eSC7NDrZxNZ1P0KeIEaBSNM/edit#gid=0

Is there any document to see how many people are eligible for latest distribution of WIZ. I think only few people will get rewarded due to unfair extend of end of their ICO date.   
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

check column J here

Activity: 434
So far Wings has not shown anything like other altcoins.
No real pump test yet.
The price is still stable in the range of 5-6k satoshi.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
do we need only one time lock Wings now or lock each time it is necessary to forecast?

You only have to lock once. After that you can keep on forecasting and also forecasts multiple projects at the same time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
 do we need only one time lock Wings now or lock each time it is necessary to forecast?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
What do you think about beta platform? How many tokens in percent do you earn per one prediction? Will be in future mobile app? thanks)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
can i get that google doc where we maintain project status ico end date, total winges locked?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Can anyone explain the differences from alpha in terms of number of transactions and why?

there is no difference in number of transactions, for each forecast there is always 2 transactions. It was already like this in alpha version but simply it wasn't stated anywhere. You can go verify on your adress that there  was always 2 transactions.
In beta simply there is 1 transaction to lock your wings but I suppose we need to lock it only once for many forecasts incoming so it's not a problem.
Activity: 1288
Where I can find the reward list for Crowdwiz it showing 0 token into that section it seems only few people will get huge reward. I feel good to see new prediction event on beta platform and more to come very soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Can anyone explain the differences from alpha in terms of number of transactions and why?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Since I have buy backed majority of my wings I had sold,let the good time rolls once again as beta version of wings platform started to host another forecasting event with Arconia.
new forecasts on beta are very smooth.
done it with 1 gwei only and everything went fast and cheap. It wasn't possible on alpha version.
Cheaper transactions open some ways for massive forecasts thats really nice.
Not disapointed at all with this beta version

As far as i remember the problem with the transaction fee was associated with withdrawing tokens from the contract. You couldn't change gas price. But there was no problem to set low gas price when you were locking tokens for the forecast.
Personnaly I tried to set gas price lower than 20gwei many times. Each time it didnt work and I needed to repeat the forecast paying high price several times.. So Im really happy for this release.
Also crowdwiz reward are here always nice to see even if 0 for me
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
done it with 1 gwei only and everything went fast and cheap. It wasn't possible on alpha version.

As far as i remember the problem with the transaction fee was associated with withdrawing tokens from the contract. You couldn't change gas price. But there was no problem to set low gas price when you were locking tokens for the forecast.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How come I can see all of the transactions on every other token contract for Wings forecast, but on the Arcona contract (3rd party contract) I can't see any of the transactions...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Are there some news about rewards? Didn't they said once a week or am I wrong? I sold all my wings, but I'm excited to receive all rewards left!
Since you sold all your Wings you get no rewards, Just joking. Tongue Crowdwiz reward contract was deployed, You can go claim that one if you had forecasted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Are there some news about rewards? Didn't they said once a week or am I wrong? I sold all my wings, but I'm excited to receive all rewards left!
Pages:
Jump to: