Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 94. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Oh! The beta is out to test. Very unexpectedly! I hope the test won't last more than a month
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
Is forecasting paused until the Beta is launched?  Nothing new on the site.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
So beta is live..are we taking off?? I have already seated my belts!!

Testnet is live at: https://testnet.wings.ai/  Grin Grin Grin
beta is absolutely amazing. waiting for the mainnet launch. i really hope they have mobile version ready as well and hardware wallet integration.
it is only test beta. Devs are sure there are some bugs there and when we ( community find them) and they will be fozed - beta will go to the mainent
Merit: 10

beta is absolutely amazing. waiting for the mainnet launch. i really hope they have mobile version ready as well and hardware wallet integration.
u can store your wings on trezor or ledger already! It is erc 20 token so u can store it on your eth adress
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Merit: 10
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm doing some stuffs in the testnet, one word: CONGRATULATIONS.  Shocked

Nice job.

Thanks to WINGS team  Wink
Merit: 11
Testnet beta is live! the beta in minnet is coming soon!!!
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
It looks promising. The concept and purpose of wings is changing. And everything works very quickly. Now it will be a platform not only for the forecast  of ICO, but also for completely different projects.
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Quoting domiZ from WINGS.AI on telegram:
"We have a special Christmas surprise for you all, this will help the wings ecosystem a lot. Will be announcing in the next couple of days"

What will be the price after this surprise and the beta on testnet? Let's see if you are good forecasters! LoL joking  Grin
Activity: 966
There's one more wave and we'll be in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. I am more than confident that  will be pump on the wings.

Many tokens went too high lately, but some solid projects like Wings, not even in top 100 right now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Hope reward will be paid before the beginning the next week. For those who didnot know - 2 preparing are preparing now. Stay tuned

You are talking about which campaign there are so many pending rewards it looking confusing to let know about the right campaign.
Activity: 187
There's one more wave and we'll be in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. I am more than confident that  will be pump on the wings.

once more payments are sent out for the ICO forecasted it will fly. Not sure why people dont like to forecast

Like you said payments need to be distributed and maybe after that new ppl will join
Activity: 490
Hope reward will be paid before the beginning the next week. For those who didnot know - 2 preparing are preparing now. Stay tuned
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

once more payments are sent out for the ICO forecasted it will fly. Not sure why people dont like to forecast
Activity: 826
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
a beautiful concept, wish you luck! will the token will be exchangeable?

Will tokens be exchangeable? Are you out of your mind? There is no such token swap happening here.Bad idea to increase your post with such useless comments.

I think that is bot user so he don't know about the current situation of this project. This could be reason of this kind posting but press the ignore button.
Activity: 887
a beautiful concept, wish you luck! will the token will be exchangeable?

Will tokens be exchangeable? Are you out of your mind? There is no such token swap happening here.Bad idea to increase your post with such useless comments.
Pages:
Jump to: