Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 11. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thanks for the in-depth explanation.  Always good to know what's happening behind the scenes.
I did see it mining ETN this morning when I got to the computer but now it's working on SUMO again.  Hopefully things return to normal again soon.
The reason I had disabled mining certain coins is that I noticed from time to time WinMiner would switch to mining those coins and was making considerably less money than ETN.  It wasn't clear why it would do that so I just disabled that coin.
You are very welcome!  Smiley
Would love to get the log file from your system so we can see what went wrong (Help > Send Error Report; and write your nick and a couple of words on what went wrong) - we will take a look and fix whatever is needed.

It just happened again so I sent you a support request with logs.  I turned off SUMO again and it's back to mining ETN.
Activity: 5
Thank you for the answer and I totally understand.  Wink

Walter
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Hi,
Can someone tell me why SIB is not available anymore?  Undecided
Thank you,
Walter
Walter,

Unlike a market place, WinMiner is a complex operation that goes through the entire cycle and process of smart algo optimized mining using dedicated pools, wallets, exchanges and USD gateways that turns users' hash power into REAL US dollars, and based on its live performance values the hash power price rate at any given moment. There are many steps, multiple entities, time delays, and many other factors and risks that need to be managed in the process.

When there is an issue with a certain coin (and they happen all the time) the chain of monetization of that coin is broken, not allowing us to complete the monetization cycle and thus WinMiner can not price correctly the mining of such coin. In such cases we may need to put that coin on temporary hold on the WinMiner platform until the issue is resolved.

We will do our best to have it return soon  Smiley
Activity: 5
Hi,

Can someone tell me why SIB is not available anymore?  Undecided

Thank you,

Walter
A small bug fix request, whenever you have the time:
Can you please make the winminer.com Statistics page be time-zone aware?  It's March 4 at 7:23pm here but the Statistics page is already saying that March.5 mining is in progress.
Thanks!
Sure.
We are aware and its on our to-do list  Smiley
Thanks for sharing the important feedback.
Activity: 22
I am trying to mine with a Nvidia GTX 460 card and it constantly says: "No jobs from server". I've tried everything! I have the latest drivers. Now, a GT 520 card that i have is mining (although it is too slow). So, the GTX 460 should be working. It is CUDA 2.1 version.
Other people on the internet are able to mine with that card. So how can i run it in Winminer?
Thanks a lot.
A small bug fix request, whenever you have the time:

Can you please make the winminer.com Statistics page be time-zone aware?  It's March 4 at 7:23pm here but the Statistics page is already saying that March.5 mining is in progress.

Thanks!
We have a new Neoscrypt coin on WinMiner  Smiley

GBX can now be mined (initially by Beta users only) on WinMiner.

Enjoy!!
Thank you for a VERY thorough explanation. I enjoy winminer so much, keep up the great work!1
Thank you - you have made our day!
There is nothing greater than seeing something you create bring joy to others  Smiley
Activity: 19
Thank you for a VERY thorough explanation. I enjoy winminer so much, keep up the great work!1
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend  Smiley
To make it even better we have just released a new WinMiner version - v1.115a:

- Two new miner softwares added:
    (a) Claymore Neoscrypt for AMD;
    (b) ZMminer for Equihash

- Fixes:

(1) Fan, Temp, Watt indication support for rigs with over 6 AMD GPUs - Thank you Skyviper for reporting this and for working with us to resolve -

Got the latest build from TeamWinMiner and it resolved our issue with reporting stats. Also, CPU utilization on our 12GPU rigs has decreased from 99% to 68% with this build.
Thanks guys!!

(2) Fixed machine "idle" & "forget" issues - Thank you CutterKin for reporting these with helpful details and analysis and for working with us to resolve these issues  

..I am hoping it gets resolved soon..

(3) Fixes for reported and other bugs

(4) Auto countdown and window close for all system messages

One last thing - The new miner software were not yet added to the crowd wisdom data. If you wish to enjoy them right away then please either run them manually on your machine or run a full benchmark (not the default Express mode). You only need to do this once, WinMiner will learn its performance on your machine and use it with the general crowd wisdom data for optimal performance.

Happy mining everyone  Smiley
Activity: 20
Hello WinMiner Team.

Is there any chance that have a better interface for the website (where we check our stats/live ) and program ?

is that possible you guys make like "dark theme" ?
hi teamwinminer! im enjoying using the miner a lot, easy to use. just one thing, is there a way to implement some sort of mobile or email notification when one of my rigs crash or go offline? if yes that would make it perfect! thats really the only thing missing i would say. right now using anykind of pool monitor, im able to watch my rigs and get notifications. but as of now using winminer, all i can do is check in on the rigs every so often on remote desktop to make sure everything is still running.
Thank you for the warm words and the support!
It is much appreciated and not taken for granted.

We are committed to Make WinMiner the best platform we can!

To your request - Mobile notification is on the way - we are working on mobile apps for you all to enjoy Smiley
Thanks for the in-depth explanation.  Always good to know what's happening behind the scenes.
I did see it mining ETN this morning when I got to the computer but now it's working on SUMO again.  Hopefully things return to normal again soon.
The reason I had disabled mining certain coins is that I noticed from time to time WinMiner would switch to mining those coins and was making considerably less money than ETN.  It wasn't clear why it would do that so I just disabled that coin.
You are very welcome!  Smiley
Would love to get the log file from your system so we can see what went wrong (Help > Send Error Report; and write your nick and a couple of words on what went wrong) - we will take a look and fix whatever is needed.

Activity: 14
hi teamwinminer! im enjoying using the miner a lot, easy to use. just one thing, is there a way to implement some sort of mobile or email notification when one of my rigs crash or go offline? if yes that would make it perfect! thats really the only thing missing i would say. right now using anykind of pool monitor, im able to watch my rigs and get notifications. but as of now using winminer, all i can do is check in on the rigs every so often on remote desktop to make sure everything is still running.

Both my machines stopped mining ETN overnight.  CPUs are enabled but were sitting idle.  I had previously disabled SUMO so I re-enabled it now and one machine started mining SUMO, the other is just sitting there with "Mining SUMO @ ∞ H/s"
I turned on the command window and the zcash miner came back with "Stream subscribe timeout".
Any ideas?
Me too!!
Here is the explanation -

Unlike a market place, WinMiner is a complex operation that goes through the entire cycle and process of smart algo optimized mining using dedicated pools, wallets, exchanges and USD gateways that turns users' hash power into REAL US dollars, and based on its live performance values the hash power price rate at any given moment. There are many steps, multiple entities, time delays, and many other factors and risks that need to be managed in the process.

When there is an issue with a certain coin (and they happen all the time) e.g. The leading exchange for ETN is not allowing ETN deposits due to exchange maintenance, as the case still is, the chain of monetization of that coin is broken which does not allow us to complete the monetization cycle which means that WinMiner can not sell the mined ETNs and therefore can not price correctly the mining of ETN. In such cases we may need to put that coin on temporary hold on the WinMiner platform, which is what we did in the case of ETN until the issue is resolved.

Running the full cycle gives our users unique benefit of preserving the value of their mining work - mining work is priced in REAL US Dollars (not in bitcoin which is multiplied by theoretical USD exchange rate) and user balance is kept in USD as well (and does not shrink when crypto coins take a dive).

On practical terms, our recommendation is to use the default "All coins" and "All miners" modes which allow you to benefit from the most robust opportunities WinMiner can make in the market, and allows your machine to seamlessly deal with such technical issues that may happen to certain coins, as we experience with ETN.

Hope this clarifies and hope ETN will be live again shortly.

Heads up - we have a new version coming out today (we hope), with a couple of important fixes (including a fix for the "idle" issue , some of you have reported)            
Activity: 19
Both my machines stopped mining ETN overnight.  CPUs are enabled but were sitting idle.  I had previously disabled SUMO so I re-enabled it now and one machine started mining SUMO, the other is just sitting there with "Mining SUMO @ ∞ H/s"

I turned on the command window and the zcash miner came back with "Stream subscribe timeout".

Any ideas?

Me too!!

Any ideas?
Winminer keeps starting with windows, even tough ive disabled the option on winminer and on msconfig. Suggestions please ?
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Will gladly help - can you please send us log file (Help > Send Error Reprot; and write your nickname and the issue in the comments section)
We will quickly take a look and get back to you.
Pages:
Jump to: