Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 23. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
@TeamWinminer
I'm having issues with Statistics updating. Any solutions out there?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
can Winminer add RIPPLE as a payment ?
Activity: 52
can I use in MacBook?
Activity: 262
Merit: 101
Can We Run this software portable on a old computer  Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHZ 2GB Ram DDR2
OR NOT ?
OR IT WILL BE VERY LESS EARNING ? AND ELECTRICITY COST WILL BE MORE ?

IF WE RUN THIS PORTABLE SOFTWARE ON CORE 2 DUO 2.8 GHZ 2GB RAM EVERY NIGHT FROM 9 PM TO NEXT DAY 9 AM MORNING  WHEN COMPUTER IS NOT USED BY SOMEONE
THAN WHAT WILL BE EARNING PER DAY ?

You will earn with this old CPU not very much. Maybe round about 5-10 Cents when you mine 24h a day. Use a GPU when you want to earn something or a good CPU like AMD Ryzen 7 1800.
Activity: 77
Can We Run this software portable on a old computer  Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHZ 2GB Ram DDR2
OR NOT ?
OR IT WILL BE VERY LESS EARNING ? AND ELECTRICITY COST WILL BE MORE ?

IF WE RUN THIS PORTABLE SOFTWARE ON CORE 2 DUO 2.8 GHZ 2GB RAM EVERY NIGHT FROM 9 PM TO NEXT DAY 9 AM MORNING  WHEN COMPUTER IS NOT USED BY SOMEONE
THAN WHAT WILL BE EARNING PER DAY ?
@TeamWinMiner

I'm liking your software very much so far. Looking forward to watching it mature, and being a part of your growth.

Question about the Amazon gift card payout option... It seems that $20 (with a $1 fee) is currently your only choice. Will you ever offer more?

It looks to me currently that if I wanted $300 worth of Amazon cards, I would need to purchase 15 separate cards and pay $15 in fees. A bit much. Would be nice to see higher options, or a (more reasonable) flat fee for larger purchases.

P.S. I actually read every page of this thread to get myself up to speed once I discovered your software. Please ignore the whiners who don't understand that your software is barely out of beta, and the ones who expected you to miraculously scale up your operations 10x overnight after the NiceHash hack. Those of us out here who recognize good work appreciate what you have done, and can see that you are on your way to greatness.

Thanks, sincerely, and keep up the great work!
Activity: 48
Hi all,

I'm having a really strange issue with WinMiner.

When running the benchmark it reports that I'm getting 12-14GPB per day.  However when it actually starts mining (on the same coins that the benchmark gives that GBP value) it drops to 8-10 GBP per day.

Looking at the dashboard/application I can see that the culprit is the Radeon R295x2 that I've got running.  The hashrate drops through the floor when the benchmark has completed and it starts to 'live mine'.

Would anyone have any ideas what would be causing this?

Thanks
TheMightySpud

From my experience with WinMiner, when you see the hashrate drop post benchmark on a set of cards its normally due to the miner that WinMineer chooses. Since version 1.94 it's had a bad rep for choosing the wrong pairing when dual mining. Check your command log and see what miner it's using. If it's the ClaymoreDualEthBlake70 or 100 miner, disable it and the program will choose the other dual miner which will in most cases improve your hashrate and profitability.

The two mentioned miners have the secondary coin option defaulted to -i 70 and -i 100. The other miners have it defaulted to -i 30 which will yield better results in most situations.
Activity: 19
Hi all,

I'm having a really strange issue with WinMiner.

When running the benchmark it reports that I'm getting 12-14GPB per day.  However when it actually starts mining (on the same coins that the benchmark gives that GBP value) it drops to 8-10 GBP per day.

Looking at the dashboard/application I can see that the culprit is the Radeon R295x2 that I've got running.  The hashrate drops through the floor when the benchmark has completed and it starts to 'live mine'.

Would anyone have any ideas what would be causing this?

Thanks
TheMightySpud
Activity: 105
Thank you TeamWinMiner for your Software and a fantastic new year 2018
Activity: 89
Hi dev team. Can you make a function that is able to take the computer rest for xx minutes after mining yy minutes?? This would be great because I don't want my PC to get too hot. Smiley Thanks for the awesome app Smiley
Activity: 378
Get to know about winminer from youtube, Just to know how profitable it is ?? How legit it is ??
Activity: 8
Is there a changelog for v1.101?
Activity: 3
Great news -
Just released a new LIVE dashboard
Awesome new features, thank you.  Grin
Is it advisable to clear the benchmarks occasionally? I'm not sure if it should be done or not? Thanks.
Thank you!
If the performance you are getting is good then there is no need.
It is recommended when apparently a benchmark result is skewed due to bad connection or other interfering factor. This will solve the issue.
BTW we are working on adding a customized benchmark feature for greater user control over this process.

love the new features on the dashboard
wish that the machines would be sort offline first for easy maintaining ( alphabetically then offline )
thanks
Thank you!
Devteam is adding this, for you (and everyone else..) – stay tuned..
Thanks for the feedback!

Happy holidays  Smiley

Cool...Looking forward to that..Is there any way we can copy the same setting from one machine to another.. email setting and othea stuff

Thanks
Activity: 3
How can I be making $10 a day with Nice hash and $5.00 a day with winminer.

Seams like they need to get rid of some of these garbage coins and work on updating the miners.
Or allow us to put updated versions of miners into the miner directory as this is a total turn off.
I report The same Many days ago, got cero answer
How can I be making $10 a day with Nice hash and $5.00 a day with winminer.

Seams like they need to get rid of some of these garbage coins and work on updating the miners.
Or allow us to put updated versions of miners into the miner directory as this is a total turn off.
Activity: 58
Hi again,

Again question for my Vega rig - will You add CastXmr miner instead of Claymore? It is mining much more with CastXmr - 2000 vs 1500 h/s

BR...
Activity: 141
How to manual config the benchmark?

My miner uses -dcri 70 which is less profitable from -dcri 25, also i would like to add more codes like -cvddc and -mvddc.
Activity: 8
I have a strange bug with your program since I started using it ( ver 1.95 ) its now at 1.99 and its still there
Basically ZEN currency is bugged : it always switches to it, even when its not remotely most profitable one.
So I have to always disable this currency or your program will not work properly. For example right now if I don't disable it I would earn 1.30 EUR but I disable it I earn 1.50 EUR with EXP

I hope you will fix this bug, because sometimes zen IS most profitable and I can't benefit from it, because I have it disabled always. I am using geforce 1060 3 gb if that matters

I've observed something similar with a GTX 1080. I turned off a bunch of not even remotely profitable coins and left only Equihash-based ones because those seem like the only ones that make any sense for my card at the moment, but even then WinMiner seems to prefer ZEN over the very similar ZCL (they use the same miner) even when the difference is something like $0.75/day in ZCL's favor (right now mining ZEN says $3.10/day while ZCL is closer to $3.70/day). It does switch occasionally but most of the time it sticks with ZEN if I leave it alone. I've experimented with turning ZEN off but it keeps switching places with ZCL in revenue, so I don't really want to turn off either one.

How much should we trust the $/day meter anyway? I wouldn't mind a setting to let me show revenue on a shorter timescale and/or a "actual revenue in the last 24 hours" meter instead, but I guess in the latter case that's what the web dashboard is for.
Activity: 9
I have a strange bug with your program since I started using it ( ver 1.95 ) its now at 1.99 and its still there
Basically ZEN currency is bugged : it always switches to it, even when its not remotely most profitable one.
So I have to always disable this currency or your program will not work properly. For example right now if I don't disable it I would earn 1.30 EUR but I disable it I earn 1.50 EUR with EXP

I hope you will fix this bug, because sometimes zen IS most profitable and I can't benefit from it, because I have it disabled always. I am using geforce 1060 3 gb if that matters
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Another WinMiner LIVE Dashboard improvement -

Just released on/off button for CPU and GPU

Important - control per GPU is still not fully supported (we are working on it), so you can not fully turn off a specific GPU while keeping the others on.
You can however turn CPU on/off; turn a group of GPUs on/off (e.g. turn on all the nvidia cards while the AMD cards are off, and vice versa) turn all GPUs on/off.
Once we complete the per GPU support all control options will be available using the dashboard.   
Pages:
Jump to: