Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 27. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
maybe is because of BTC. the coin never arrive.
Activity: 600
Merit: 152
I've cashed out 2 x already to Ethereum in under 20 minutes coins had cleared each time....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do Not Try this miner ! go for other GUI miner !

WinMiner turned out to be scam .

unable to withdraw.

33$ just forever stucked.

Could you elaborate?
Activity: 182
Do Not Try this miner ! go for other GUI miner !

WinMiner turned out to be scam .

unable to withdraw.

33$ just forever stucked.
Activity: 23
I switched to Awesome Miner, but I am prepared to give WinMiner another go if that doesn't work out.
Would you please review your income profit in Awesome Miner?
I switched to Awesome Miner, but I am prepared to give WinMiner another go if that doesn't work out.
Well it appears to me like they worked out whatever the numbers issue was. Well done WinMiner Team.

I finally made what I feel what would be inline with my 5 rigs production pocketing a 55 bucks in under a 24 hour period.

Not sure about if I'll ever see what I earned the 3 days before but to me it seems as if the system is now recording numbers correctly.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! Smiley
Totally AGREE!!
They got themselves back together, and so do I.
Activity: 36
Well it appears to me like they worked out whatever the numbers issue was. Well done WinMiner Team.

I finally made what I feel what would be inline with my 5 rigs production pocketing a 55 bucks in under a 24 hour period.

Not sure about if I'll ever see what I earned the 3 days before but to me it seems as if the system is now recording numbers correctly.

Agreed. I've noticed a marked improvement yesterday and today. Smiley
Activity: 600
Merit: 152

Activity: 952
Merit: 508
I shut down winminer on the rig I was running today.

I've observed a couple of times that every time the program updates, a miner keeps running on both of the GPU's -- Even though the miner was "stopped" it kept mining away.

Make sure you go into Settings and the Mode tab, and check that it's not on "Automatic".  Change to "Manual" if you want to control when it runs.

It was set to manual. Something else I noticed after I quit the miner, even though it was in Manual mode, the winminer application launched itself again and was in taskbar.

I don't use automatic or farming mode features.... or Winminer at all at this point, I uninstalled it after I found it relaunched itself without my interaction.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

I've observed a couple of times that every time the program updates, a miner keeps running on both of the GPU's -- Even though the miner was "stopped" it kept mining away.

Make sure you go into Settings and the Mode tab, and check that it's not on "Automatic".  Change to "Manual" if you want to control when it runs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

My last post a few days ago was when the balance was $6.25 when it should have been near $12 -- now it sits after another ~3 days of mining at $13.45

The thing that really bothers me was the fact the miner kept mining for something after I stopped it. I also noticed there were 3 instances of Winminer icons in taskbar during this same timeframe.

I'll wait a long while before I return to using this product, perhaps after a major version release if I go back.

Yes!  Totally agreed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 508

My last post a few days ago was when the balance was $6.25 when it should have been near $12 -- now it sits after another ~3 days of mining at $13.45

The thing that really bothers me was the fact the miner kept mining for something after I stopped it. I also noticed there were 3 instances of Winminer icons in taskbar during this same timeframe.

I'll wait a long while before I return to using this product, perhaps after a major version release if I go back.

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Well I left and went with MegaMiner setup to use both miningpoolhub and zpool.ca and went from making $12 per day (WinMiner) to $30 per day (MegaMiner) using my 5 RX 470's, 1 gtx 1080TI, 1 GTX 1080. Not going to look back. Either the pools they use are incompetent or they are thieves.
Can I have their website, please?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/megaminer-63-multi-pool-multi-algo-launcher-2059039
Well I left and went with MegaMiner setup to use both miningpoolhub and zpool.ca and went from making $12 per day (WinMiner) to $30 per day (MegaMiner) using my 5 RX 470's, 1 gtx 1080TI, 1 GTX 1080. Not going to look back. Either the pools they use are incompetent or they are thieves.
Can I have their website, please?
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Activity: 218
I'm mining directly the coin until this get's fixed or NiceHash returns, which will be shortly. Losing 20 to 40% in profits is not worth it, better to mine directly the coin and sell on exchange...
Activity: 1
Same here, maybe worse- on Live update page I get about 8-10$ in avg the whole day and get paid only 4,3$(for each day) for the past two days... so by me it`s almost 50% lost  Embarrassed don't know whats happening, but this looks a little bit suspicious... hash rates and predicted profits on Live update page are OK in comparison with whattomine, but stats page is not showing the correct amount- and its not coming back after few hours, even days - there has to be something very wrong.. Huh Angry I hope that the devs are trying to find a solution

If I am not mistaken winminer is just another frontend for your several miners on your rig. and they eat 3% of all your earnings?  Hence why use such a frontend is beyond me. I am using awesome miner as a fronend which is available as a free version with the number  of miners you can control being limited or as different pro versions against a one time payment. That is much more transparent in my opinion.
For me personally the Winminer is a great replacement for Nicehash..I was trying to get awesome miner and MPM up and running but after several hours of tweaking it was just not stable and still crashing (running VM`s under unraid os).. the winminer is now the only stable solution for me despite these problems mentioned above - better something then nothing (electricity is paid of and doing at least some profit)
Activity: 112
If I am not mistaken winminer is just another frontend for your several miners on your rig. and they eat 3% of all your earnings?  Hence why use such a frontend is beyond me. I am using awesome miner as a fronend which is available as a free version with the number  of miners you can control being limited or as different pro versions against a one time payment. That is much more transparent in my opinion.
Yep, I've just finished doing a few comparisons the past couple of hours and I can confirm the same results, with 20-30% missing.
Pages:
Jump to: