Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 25. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
¨Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances¨ im still wating for a btc withdraw from december 10!!!
We are doing our best on this, and were already successful in restoring balances for some of the users with "stuck" BTC withdrawals (that cant seem to get confirmed on the Bitcoin network).

To put things in perspective - the total number of unconfirmed transactions on the BTC network, at the time of writing, has crossed 270,000 and keeps growing... - see here https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

We will keep on pushing until this issue is resolved, one way or another, for all WinMiner BTC withdrawals, hopefully very soon. Stay tuned.
From time to time some of my miners go offline, but when I log to them I see that they are still mining and accepting shares. I have to turn winminer off, and then start it again to be able to see my miner online again. Why is this happening?
BR...
After a few days the winminer became more profitable than Nicehash.
It just happens to me that the site is not seeing the rig, while mining goes.
I too have had the local machines showing that they are chugging away although in the "Live" page they aren't showing up as being online. I usually reboot when I see this occurring and it has happened more than a dozen times to me since I have signed up with their system. How much is lost or if any I can't say for certain as I believe the systems reconnect automatically after some point.
Benchmarking seems to be continuously occurring and quite often selecting a coin that is not the most profitable. The benchmarks take several minutes to complete on each coin which seems to result in lost money for the miner.
My biggest concern going forward is the speed at which the WinMiner software mining shifts from coin to the most profitable coin. When compared to Nicehash there does seem to be quite a delay in getting the rigs to push from one coin to another. Sometimes this has taken up to a minute or two which can really add up to lost cash over time.
I also believe there should be an alert system much as others have stated that allows a user to select to be notified via email if a rig is offline. I did like this feature in NiceHash and would love to see it here.
Overall I am happy with the WinMiner service. I am sure it wasn't an easy task to deal with the influx of new accounts but they dealt with it pretty well and it has been a solid easy mining alternative to Nicehash. The best part is that I have been paid out timely every time I have selected to withdraw my earned funds through Ethereum. 

We believe we have identified the possible cause of this and released a fix - would be great to hear back from you guys, over the next day or two, if we indeed nailed it down, so we can add new features to the dashboard.
Thanks for your support and feedback!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
¨Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances¨ im still wating for a btc withdraw from december 10!!!
Activity: 2
Good evening, friends, I'm new to wiminer and I registered and I get this message:

WInminer Alpha Group is not accepting new member until momemnt
We are scaling up and will open the gate to the new members, shortly, on a first come first serve basis.

Keep Wiminer running on you machine .....

What do I have to do to join the group?

Best regards
Activity: 600
Merit: 152
I too have had the local machines showing that they are chugging away although in the "Live" page they aren't showing up as being online. I usually reboot when I see this occurring and it has happened more than a dozen times to me since I have signed up with their system. How much is lost or if any I can't say for certain as I believe the systems reconnect automatically after some point.

Benchmarking seems to be continuously occurring and quite often selecting a coin that is not the most profitable. The benchmarks take several minutes to complete on each coin which seems to result in lost money for the miner.

My biggest concern going forward is the speed at which the WinMiner software mining shifts from coin to the most profitable coin. When compared to Nicehash there does seem to be quite a delay in getting the rigs to push from one coin to another. Sometimes this has taken up to a minute or two which can really add up to lost cash over time.

I also believe there should be an alert system much as others have stated that allows a user to select to be notified via email if a rig is offline. I did like this feature in NiceHash and would love to see it here.

Overall I am happy with the WinMiner service. I am sure it wasn't an easy task to deal with the influx of new accounts but they dealt with it pretty well and it has been a solid easy mining alternative to Nicehash. The best part is that I have been paid out timely every time I have selected to withdraw my earned funds through Ethereum.  

Activity: 58
Withdraw to ether not working! Min10$, Max 0$! Error is "Value must be less than 0"

Are You following NH steps? Please fix this ASAP! I want my money!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
After a few days the winminer became more profitable than Nicehash.
It just happens to me that the site is not seeing the rig, while mining goes.
Activity: 218
@WinMiner is there any option, if miner gets idle or disconnects or freezes that we get an email notification? If not can it be created in the near future?

Also is there any app, so we can monitor trough phone?
From time to time some of my miners go offline, but when I log to them I see that they are still mining and accepting shares. I have to turn winminer off, and then start it again to be able to see my miner online again. Why is this happening?

BR...
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Profitability is still very low, 1 1080 here estimated $5.40/day while on zpool it is making over $9/day.
Activity: 9
A couple of comments on this -
We are doing our best to give WinMiner users robust withdrawal options, low withdrawal thresholds and low fees. This results in tons of transactions using all the payment options available which we diligently operate for you.
Supporting a large number of BTC withdrawals every day, together with the fact that most users opt for the low fee option and a highly congested network ends up in transactions which wait for the network load to subside in order to get confirmed.

Our BTC payment method is standard, it is the same one we have used since day one and the chain you are referring to, which is caused by the delayed confirmations, is how the blockchain operates.
Here is some current information to put things at perspective:
- There are over 183000 unconfirmed transactions on the BTC network - see here https://btc.com/stats/unconfirmed-tx
- To have a transaction confirmed pretty quickly the current recommended fee amounts to no less than 16$

On a side note, each such unconfirmed transaction holds up not only the amount withdrawn by a user but also another amount that belongs to WinMiner (a BTC requirement), so our interests are aligned with yours in getting this resolved asap.

There are a couple of things that we do to address this BTC network situation:
(1) We keep re-broadcasting these transactions to help them get confirmed
(2) We have temporarily disabled the low fee BTC option and introduced an Economy fee (together with the High fee) - which appears to be sufficient to get the transactions confirmed
(3) Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances.
(4) We are showing a notice to anyone choosing BTC withdrawal advising of the possible implications and suggest preferring ETH and LTC

Hope this will be resolved shortly...

At what point will that whole "abandoned and returned" thing happen? This transaction is getting old enough to vote.
https://blockchain.info/tx/0b308792ad2a936f4f8ed74e84b53f55b3ca1533ae1eccaacd03344aa2d1e9ca
Activity: 1
`Winminer is not accepting new memebers at the moment`

when will be available for new members??
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Just a warning to everyone that uses BTC cashout.  WinMiner spends unconfirmed change outputs.
What this means is that when they create a transaction, the change from the transaction is used to pay other accounts.  However, this creates a chain of unconfirmed transactions that can collapse in on itself if the parent transactions never confirm (which it's looking more and more like that is going to be the case).
This is a HIGHLY risky way of operating with BTC, and will likely lead to a lot of abandoned transactions.  My advice, do not use BTC transactions with WinMiner, regardless of whether you choose a higher fee or not.
We are doing our best to give WinMiner users robust withdrawal options, low withdrawal thresholds and low fees. This results in tons of transactions using all the payment options available which we diligently operate for you.
Supporting a large number of BTC withdrawals every day, together with the fact that most users opt for the low fee option and a highly congested network ends up in transactions which wait for the network load to subside in order to get confirmed.

Our BTC payment method is standard, it is the same one we have used since day one and the chain you are referring to, which is caused by the delayed confirmations, is how the blockchain operates.
- There are over 183000 unconfirmed transactions on the BTC network - see here https://btc.com/stats/unconfirmed-tx
- To have a transaction confirmed pretty quickly the current recommended fee amounts to no less than 16$

On a side note, each such unconfirmed transaction holds up not only the amount withdrawn by a user but also another amount that belongs to WinMiner (a BTC requirement), so our interests are aligned with yours in getting this resolved asap.

(2) We have temporarily disabled the low fee BTC option and introduced an Economy fee (together with the High fee) - which appears to be sufficient to get the transactions confirmed
(3) Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances.
(4) We are showing a notice to anyone choosing BTC withdrawal advising of the possible implications and suggest preferring ETH and LTC

You completely avoided talking about the issue I raised.

Spending unconfirmed change is a risky proposition, and you are doing that.  Don't try to avoid talking about it by changing the subject.

If you don't want to talk about the issue I raised, don't respond to my issue.  Wandering at the mouth about things that are unrelated to the issue just makes you look bad.

The issue is that you're spending unconfirmed change output, and paying other people with that unconfirmed change.  This creates a chain of unconfirmed payments that are all dependent upon the top levels confirming... if they don't, the whole set of transactions collapse on themselves.
Just a warning to everyone that uses BTC cashout.  WinMiner spends unconfirmed change outputs.
What this means is that when they create a transaction, the change from the transaction is used to pay other accounts.  However, this creates a chain of unconfirmed transactions that can collapse in on itself if the parent transactions never confirm (which it's looking more and more like that is going to be the case).
This is a HIGHLY risky way of operating with BTC, and will likely lead to a lot of abandoned transactions.  My advice, do not use BTC transactions with WinMiner, regardless of whether you choose a higher fee or not.

i hope so, i made a withdraw on December 10, and its not confirmed yet, its anyway you guys can made a restore of the balance to withdraw on ETH ot LTC?
Just a warning to everyone that uses BTC cashout.  WinMiner spends unconfirmed change outputs.
What this means is that when they create a transaction, the change from the transaction is used to pay other accounts.  However, this creates a chain of unconfirmed transactions that can collapse in on itself if the parent transactions never confirm (which it's looking more and more like that is going to be the case).
This is a HIGHLY risky way of operating with BTC, and will likely lead to a lot of abandoned transactions.  My advice, do not use BTC transactions with WinMiner, regardless of whether you choose a higher fee or not.

Can you add XRP or DASH withdrawal option? They offer cheap and fast transfer under 1 cent and under 5 min. and most exchanges have them listed for trading.

Please add CastXMR for CryptoNight. Much better that Clay. My Vega's are doing 1600 on clay, and 2050 on CastXMR.

BR...
XMR is back~~ it show that winminer team had work hard for it to resolve all those traffic..

just done withdraw in ETH last two day.. very speedy transfer.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

What about withdrawal in XRP or DASH? Both are fast and cheap. Fee is under 1 cent and you get funds to wallet in 5 minutes. Much better than ETH or LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: