Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 24. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
While I'm not sure how reasonable a request this is (or if this has been requested in the past - 56 pages is a lot to read through!), is there any chance that smartphone apps are in the works (iOS and Android)?  IMO this would honestly be a fantastic addition - as of right now I can access my account via my smartphone, but having the ability to see this all scaled nicely in an app would be amazing.

Thanks for the great software!
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
WinMiner v1.99a is now released!
Fixed the reported idle bug.

Great news -
Just released a new LIVE dashboard
Awesome new features, thank you.  Grin
Is it advisable to clear the benchmarks occasionally? I'm not sure if it should be done or not? Thanks.
Thank you!
If the performance you are getting is good then there is no need.
It is recommended when apparently a benchmark result is skewed due to bad connection or other interfering factor. This will solve the issue.
BTW we are working on adding a customized benchmark feature for greater user control over this process.

love the new features on the dashboard
wish that the machines would be sort offline first for easy maintaining ( alphabetically then offline )
thanks
Thank you!
Devteam is adding this, for you (and everyone else..) – stay tuned..
Thanks for the feedback!

Happy holidays  Smiley
Activity: 3
Great news -

You asked for more control from the dashboard so we added it, for every machine -
- Start/Stop button;
- Clear benchmark;
- Restart Machine;

Let us know if you like it and if you need any additional functionality.

Already working on the next LIVE release.. Smiley

love the new features on the dashboard

wish that the machines would be sort offline first for easy maintaining ( alphabetically then offline )

thanks
Activity: 36
Great news -

Awesome new features, thank you.  Grin

Is it advisable to clear the benchmarks occasionally? I'm not sure if it should be done or not? Thanks.
Great news -

You asked for more control from the dashboard so we added it, for every machine -
- Start/Stop button;
- Clear benchmark;
- Restart Machine;

Let us know if you like it and if you need any additional functionality.

Already working on the next LIVE release.. Smiley
Well I turned off the currencies that can use dual mining, and my live feed revenue is lower a bit (approx 6-8%) the statistics have returned to what would equate to what the live feed and my logs are showing.  Looking back on the logs, every time one (or more) of my GPUs turned to dual mining, all the work that was done by the dual mining was not making it over to the statistics and payout.  So lesson learned after about 28 hours of my GPUs working for free (well I still have to pay the electric bill).  Until Winminer lets me know that they have corrected the bug and updated the miners I will stay away from dual mining on my cards.  So if you are having this problem, check to see if your low payout times correspond with duel mining your GPUs.
thanx
Garth
Can you please send us log file (Help>Send Error Report, and write "dual mining issue" in the comments) - we will quickly take a look and get back to you
Activity: 6
Well I turned off the currencies that can use dual mining, and my live feed revenue is lower a bit (approx 6-8%) the statistics have returned to what would equate to what the live feed and my logs are showing.  Looking back on the logs, every time one (or more) of my GPUs turned to dual mining, all the work that was done by the dual mining was not making it over to the statistics and payout.  So lesson learned after about 28 hours of my GPUs working for free (well I still have to pay the electric bill).  Until Winminer lets me know that they have corrected the bug and updated the miners I will stay away from dual mining on my cards.  So if you are having this problem, check to see if your low payout times correspond with duel mining your GPUs.

thanx
Garth
Well winminer is doing it again.  I am showing in the live feed and my logs around a 9.50/day mining rate, but in the statistics and payout only about 40% is being posted on average!!  At one period I was mining at an average of 9.92/day for the hour and the stats and pay showed 1.45!!!!!!  This has been going on now for approx 4 hours.  I say again, because this was happening 10 days ago, and it took over 2 days to rectify the issue (with no pay for the underpayment for mining, I might add).  It was blamed on slow exchange markets then, and we were assured that the missing funds would "catch up" once the backlog was cleared -- never happened!

I would like to know if this is now the norm for operations.  Let us mine for a few days, then skim half of the hash for a few days, then everything back to normal for a few days?  This is truly screwy, and I cannot believe that all these payout issues in the last two weeks are not related to each other.  I would like to know from winminer and other users if there is a valid explanation for the apparent shady payout propositions.  Maybe I just dont get it, and my math skills have atrophied to the point of uselessness since I got my engineering degree, but I just don't know why this is happening.

thanx
Garth
Same to me, it shows 24 /26 per day and only 14/16 in account. thats happens some days, another days it shows 20/22  and got 22 per day.
Also dont know why is way less if use another miner, got 31/34 in account per day using the hacked one miner.
Hello!  I'm a recent addition to the WinMiner user force (been using it for about two weeks - decided to start trying it out literally as NiceHash crashed, imagine that...) - and am fairly new to crypto mining in general.  I'd like to mention that it appears that my 1070Ti performs abysmally on dual mining - it was reading approx. $0.31 a day, while my 970 was reading around $3.21 a day.  Not sure if this was just a readout glitch, or if the miner just isn't optimized well for a 1070ti.  For now I've disabled the dual miners, since it appears that I cannot have a dual miner running on one card (my 970), with an alternate miner running on a different card (my 1070ti).

Thought I would mention this since my reading suggests that very few people actually use 1070ti's for mining!

P.S. - I'm getting around 500-520 H/S on ZEN right now, seems like the card is better than the internet would lead me to believe...

Its a bug, got 2 rigs with a mix 1080 and 1060, the 1060 shows more hash than the 1080.
Also got another rig with a mix of 1070 and 1060, same bug
I have a rig with 8 VOLTA card TESLA V100s it makes between $86 and $90 per day.
You really must be full of it, or completely insane for using $140,000 worth of cards to mine $90 a day!  Your ROI is over 1400 days not counting power!
Hello,
I have been using winminer for a while now.
I have a rig with 8 VOLTA card TESLA V100s it makes between $86 and $90 per day.
But now it has dropped down to $50/$55.
I tried standalone mines on other pools and the earning were back to $86-$90.
Why is it so ?
Activity: 105
ITNS (Intense Coin) would be a big win too
IntenseCoin (ITNS)
0,00000132 ฿  (120,66%)
Ok, thank you.

Regarding partial gpu selection, I know you have mentioned a few times about the issue with this, but the way the other company did it (the one that got hacked), was they had a little tv screen icon next to the GPU that had the display plugged into it, it was then easy to identify which GPU we could deselect and not use for mining. Maybe you could do it in a similar way? Smiley Pic attached.

p.s. would love to also get Stripe as a payment option. Smiley

http://www.reefclips.net/data/media/62/2017-12-24.jpg
During Christmas weekend and holidays withdrawals using PayPal will be limited to $50. Happy holidays!

Why is this?
A combination of weekends and holidays mean that bank transfers and PayPal deposits take much longer than usual..
During Christmas weekend and holidays withdrawals using PayPal will be limited to $50. Happy holidays!

Why is this?
Hello!  I'm a recent addition to the WinMiner user force (been using it for about two weeks - decided to start trying it out literally as NiceHash crashed, imagine that...) - and am fairly new to crypto mining in general.  I'd like to mention that it appears that my 1070Ti performs abysmally on dual mining - it was reading approx. $0.31 a day, while my 970 was reading around $3.21 a day.  Not sure if this was just a readout glitch, or if the miner just isn't optimized well for a 1070ti.  For now I've disabled the dual miners, since it appears that I cannot have a dual miner running on one card (my 970), with an alternate miner running on a different card (my 1070ti).

Thought I would mention this since my reading suggests that very few people actually use 1070ti's for mining!

P.S. - I'm getting around 500-520 H/S on ZEN right now, seems like the card is better than the internet would lead me to believe...
Activity: 9
Well winminer is doing it again.  I am showing in the live feed and my logs around a 9.50/day mining rate, but in the statistics and payout only about 40% is being posted on average!!  At one period I was mining at an average of 9.92/day for the hour and the stats and pay showed 1.45!!!!!!  This has been going on now for approx 4 hours.  I say again, because this was happening 10 days ago, and it took over 2 days to rectify the issue (with no pay for the underpayment for mining, I might add).  It was blamed on slow exchange markets then, and we were assured that the missing funds would "catch up" once the backlog was cleared -- never happened!

I would like to know if this is now the norm for operations.  Let us mine for a few days, then skim half of the hash for a few days, then everything back to normal for a few days?  This is truly screwy, and I cannot believe that all these payout issues in the last two weeks are not related to each other.  I would like to know from winminer and other users if there is a valid explanation for the apparent shady payout propositions.  Maybe I just dont get it, and my math skills have atrophied to the point of uselessness since I got my engineering degree, but I just don't know why this is happening.

thanx
Garth

I got tired of the Winminer switching BS sifting away my profits so I set the coin selection to manual. Your software is really buggy, WinMiner guys.
thanx
Garth
EXP - shares data is still lagging and still not added to users balances
DCR - only partial shares data was added to users balances.
If you were mining these coins then that could explain and you should see updated numbers in your account when the process finishes
If not, then please reach out to support - support [at] winminer.com and we will take a deeper look.

thanx
Garth
Pages:
Jump to: