Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 28. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Guess this is what will happen when we use a middleman , in this case winminer .i am just waiting for the 10 min stat update to see how much i actually get.If its way less,im done with this untill its fixed.

EDIT: im getting very low profits compared to whattomine.I have checked in stats and its no where near what i should be getting.seems like about 20-30% is stolen by winminer.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
ZEN seems to be most profitable for my RX570 also. What to mine shows about 12-13$ a day and the same is on WinMiner, but ZCL shows 17-20$ a day but on WinMiner I get about 10-11$, so I also don't understand how is this possible. Either whattomine has something wrong or WinMiner.

@WinMiner could you please elaborate why such difference from whattomine? Also what is going on with ETN and VIVO? They are amongst most profitable ones also...
i have 2 x 1070 and whattomine says VIVO gives me 11$ and ZCL at 10.5$ .i checked the input the correct hash rates also.On winminer the profit shown is just plain wrong.shows 6.7$ for ZCL right now.
Activity: 600
Merit: 152
Seems to be working well again now. Back to my normal $0.01 every 10 minutes. I just have to avoid VTC & ZEN.

Zen seems to be the highest paying right now. I am back to being opted in to all coins and the system seems to be stable today. Just hopeful the payout after 24 hours matches with what I would expect!

Zclassic is paying highest right now for me at nearly 11$ per day but on winminer im getting 7.6$.This is theft of the highest order.Waste of my electricity and what a waste of a good sotware.

You can check it every hour, to see if it matches with your expecting payout.

doing that,will let you know in an hour.Also VIVO coin is not there and that seems to be the highest now.

I was referring to Zen being the highest paying coin on WinMiner Smiley

Connected machines: 5 / 5 Devices: 5 CPUs, 29 GPUs

71.56$/day

SUMO

865.000H/s

ZEN

9.916KH/s

DADSGOLFRIG(1 CPU, 1 GPU)

Admin

v1.95.6550.30489

Intel CPU

SUMO → 295.000H/s

0.36$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 310.000H/s

2.26$/day

Total
2.62$/day 

GOLF1(1 CPU, 2 GPUs)

Admin

v1.95.6550.30489

Intel CPU

SUMO → 205.000H/s

0.25$/day

GTX 980

ZEN → 488.000H/s

3.37$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 274.000H/s

1.89$/day

Total
5.51$/day 

MegaRig(1 CPU, 8 GPUs)

Admin

v1.95.6550.30489

Intel CPU

SUMO → 106.000H/s

0.13$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 517.000H/s

3.57$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 506.000H/s

3.49$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 508.000H/s

3.50$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 477.000H/s

3.29$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 474.000H/s

3.27$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 477.000H/s

3.29$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 491.000H/s

3.39$/day

GTX 1080

ZEN → 485.000H/s

3.34$/day

Total
27.27$/day 

MegaRig2(1 CPU, 9 GPUs)

Admin

v1.95.6550.30489

Intel CPU

SUMO → 123.000H/s

0.15$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 281.000H/s

2.05$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 281.000H/s

2.05$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 276.000H/s

2.02$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 278.000H/s

2.03$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 273.000H/s

1.99$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 269.000H/s

1.96$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 267.000H/s

1.95$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 277.000H/s

2.02$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 250.000H/s

1.83$/day

Total
18.05$/day 

MineShare(1 CPU, 9 GPUs)

Admin

v1.95.6550.30489

Intel CPU

SUMO → 136.000H/s

0.16$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 270.000H/s

1.97$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 283.000H/s

2.07$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 277.000H/s

2.02$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 279.000H/s

2.04$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 276.000H/s

2.02$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 274.000H/s

2.00$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 275.000H/s

2.01$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 274.000H/s

2.00$/day

GTX 1060

ZEN → 249.000H/s

1.82$/day

Total
18.11$/day
Seems to be working well again now. Back to my normal $0.01 every 10 minutes. I just have to avoid VTC & ZEN.

Zen seems to be the highest paying right now. I am back to being opted in to all coins and the system seems to be stable today. Just hopeful the payout after 24 hours matches with what I would expect!

Zclassic is paying highest right now for me at nearly 11$ per day but on winminer im getting 7.6$.This is theft of the highest order.Waste of my electricity and what a waste of a good sotware.

doing that,will let you know in an hour.Also VIVO coin is not there and that seems to be the highest now.
Activity: 23

Activity: 23
Can anyone else confirm it, please?
Activity: 14
I tend to believe them and that this is due to explosive growth. I did get an email from them explaining the situation as well after I reached out with concern about my balances.

They probably gained what I assume to be several thousand to maybe even 10,000+ new miners in a very short timeframe with Nicehash going offline.

WinMiner does not appear to be a scam to me they are just the victims of unexpected demand and its most important to note that they are paying out incredibly quickly through Ethereum..

I'll stick with them for now and hope that they sort out the payouts on the 2 coins that appear to be making the most and causing the issues.

Yeah, something isn't right. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt. Being a software dev myself I know how frustrating it is when something isn't working as intended and despite working on it non-stop, people start jumping ship.

But right now I'm just not hitting good enough profit targets for WinMiner to be viable, but at the same time I've tried so many other miners this week and they have only earned me a couple of cents.
They did put up an announcement stating that ZEN was lagging behind.

http://www.winminer.com/blog/

I think they have a major issue with sorting out who is owed what...Right now honestly I believe I am losing 20-35 a day because of this malfunction. To add insult to this once again I woke up and found that instead of 1 rig having issues all 5 rigs were still chugging away on their application but nothing seemed to be showing up in my live....

I watched my rigs from 8 - 10 PM and the lowest I was going was 49/ day and 69/ high on the live. I had 94.02 in the bank.... Woke up this morning @ 6:48 AM and only seeing $109.45 in the bank. Something is WAY OFF and I believe it has been for the past 3 days.

I get it that they acknowledged the issue and are working on it and for now I will give them the benefit of the doubt, however they need to sort out the numbers soon....
Activity: 6
Okay, I just ran the numbers this morning, and here is what I came up with on one of my rigs:

The hash rate for the rig was similar to the reported has rate in the live view.  I will have to assume that the reported fees collected for the hash rate are accurate for the coins that were being mined (I have no way to determine the "live value" of the contract being fulfilled)

When the hash rate is compared to the reported statistics (once again assuming that the $US is being reported correctly) over a 30 minute period where my miners were working on the same currency for the entire time with not breaks of service or re-benchmarking, the live assessed value breaks down to 4.3666 cents US per 10 minute reporting period, while statistics reporting for the same period breaks down to 3.884 cents per 10 minute reporting period (over a 22% difference).

I specifically chose a time period without large fluctuations, limited my mining to 2 currencies, averaged over 3 reporting periods, and verified hash rates and expected pay rates once a minute for 30 minutes starting at the reported start time for a reporting period.  I do not know how to make this any more of a legitimate test of hash integrity than this.

I will also say that the payout amount does match the total amount on the statistics page with obvious rounding to the nearest cent only on the final payout amount (not every reporting period like some organizations do to pad the bottom line).

I will gladly reverse this post and fully support Winminer if there is a reasonable explanation for this, but for now what my log and the live reporting are very close to what my computer is telling me it is doing.  And the idea that the live reporting is in error (even if my computer is telling me that it is doing the work that is being reported) and the numbers on the stats page are correct (even though they don't even come close to what is being done by the rig), and trust them they are doing the right thing for us, I am having a hard time believing that.  Especially after the NiceHash and the MtGox incidents that I have worked through.  I don't begrudge a ring from a little skimming to aid in the founders retirement plan (after all they did provide the services that you are making money on), and I don't bitch about a 3% fee for transfer of funds (the price of doing business).  I do think that 22% skim is going a bit too far to look legitimate to me.  What I believe is the live reporting is reporting the correct mining, but they have not figured out how to add (or subtract in this case) the skim program into the live version, so the discrepancy is being blamed on the live reporting being inaccurate.  I might be paranoid (doesn't mean that they are not out to get you all the time), but I know what my equipment should be doing, I know what work my equipment has done, and I know that the amount being reported is not correct.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this analysis.  If anybody has any reasons that would explain this discrepancy that I have not listed or discussed please let me know.  The truth is the ultimate sanitizer of all theories.
Activity: 3
First, I had just installed Winminer as a back up to NH the night before the big hit, so I do not want to trash this program yet, because my rig was running 2 hours after the NiceHash theft.  I do have some serious questions about what I am seeing.
1)  I do not know what numbers on the site to trust.  My payout is lower than the payout chart, the payout chart is lower than the live reporting, and my logs do really agree with any of the numbers.
2)  I was willing to say they are just working out the bugs of doubling their user base in a day, and I do give them credit that they did keep it up and running (with some issues, but nothing that could not be explained), and the payments were uneven due to the large contracts and over use of the network available, but things are just not adding up.  My balance moved up 2.12 today (24hr power on and mining), while my logs show, and the live tracker was showing that I should have mined in the range of 7-8 in the same period.  But I have to ask who is the customer of the contracts that we are mining?
3)  I would also like to see at what rate we are mining, in the coin that we are mining.  That way we could see what the payout actually was.

They kept me mining, and I really appreciate that, but I am seeing some troubling issues.  I know that I am super paranoid after the NiceHash thing, and loosing over 25 bitcoin to the MtGox sh*tstorm, but it really feels like winminer is causing my spidy sense is kicking back in.  I need to see some more proof of the contract purchasers, the numbers at least need to match between the different elements of the same system, and I would prefer to see the actual coin that I am hashing, and the pay for the coin.

I am hopeful that I will get a response from winminer.  I am also hopeful that the charts, payouts and live monitoring could be explained.  I am now looking for another miner program that I can use as a backup (or possible replacement) that pays out in US$ or Bitcoin, and requires minimum programming or specialty knowledge.  My rigs are built for both CPU and GPU hashing (8 core AMD 3.4ghz, I7 7700, GTX970, GTX 1050ti, GTX1060, GTX1070ti, RX580), and I was only just getting back into hashing this year after MtGox.  Allot has changed in this world, and I will need some more time to start figuring out this again after another loss of coin in NiceHash.

Any help or assurances/explanations would be greatly appreciated.

I've been running WinMiner for several weeks, and I have also noticed a much lower payout in comparison to if I were mining myself. It's a shame if that is the case, as we are getting hit twice, the 3% fee and the skim off the top.

I hope someone can voice these concerns, as the software has great potential, but I ran the numbers and it just doesn't add up.
Activity: 6
First, I had just installed Winminer as a back up to NH the night before the big hit, so I do not want to trash this program yet, because my rig was running 2 hours after the NiceHash theft.  I do have some serious questions about what I am seeing.
1)  I do not know what numbers on the site to trust.  My payout is lower than the payout chart, the payout chart is lower than the live reporting, and my logs do really agree with any of the numbers.
2)  I was willing to say they are just working out the bugs of doubling their user base in a day, and I do give them credit that they did keep it up and running (with some issues, but nothing that could not be explained), and the payments were uneven due to the large contracts and over use of the network available, but things are just not adding up.  My balance moved up 2.12 today (24hr power on and mining), while my logs show, and the live tracker was showing that I should have mined in the range of 7-8 in the same period.  But I have to ask who is the customer of the contracts that we are mining?
3)  I would also like to see at what rate we are mining, in the coin that we are mining.  That way we could see what the payout actually was.

They kept me mining, and I really appreciate that, but I am seeing some troubling issues.  I know that I am super paranoid after the NiceHash thing, and loosing over 25 bitcoin to the MtGox sh*tstorm, but it really feels like winminer is causing my spidy sense is kicking back in.  I need to see some more proof of the contract purchasers, the numbers at least need to match between the different elements of the same system, and I would prefer to see the actual coin that I am hashing, and the pay for the coin.

I am hopeful that I will get a response from winminer.  I am also hopeful that the charts, payouts and live monitoring could be explained.  I am now looking for another miner program that I can use as a backup (or possible replacement) that pays out in US$ or Bitcoin, and requires minimum programming or specialty knowledge.  My rigs are built for both CPU and GPU hashing (8 core AMD 3.4ghz, I7 7700, GTX970, GTX 1050ti, GTX1060, GTX1070ti, RX580), and I was only just getting back into hashing this year after MtGox.  Allot has changed in this world, and I will need some more time to start figuring out this again after another loss of coin in NiceHash.

Any help or assurances/explanations would be greatly appreciated.
VTC has just halved anyway as it has hit 4 years.

This has more to do with the money being earned on VTC doesn't appear to be hitting our cash balances.
VTC has just halved anyway as it has hit 4 years.
Activity: 49
Same here. Getting half of what I should be getting. The balance I currently get a day is showing almost right at half what it is telling me I am getting. Well I hope they make it right very very soon or yea going to have to move on.
I am going to pull VTC from the coin mining options for now since I believe this is where my big loss is still coming from.
Pages:
Jump to: