Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 30. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Found one.  Kryptex is working good for me.  My 1080 ti is making 3.30/day.  Not as good as nice hash but its something...considering Winminer doesnt wanna let nobody new in.  If ur looking for a nicehash alt...check it out.
Activity: 1
"That’s a great question. We can transfer to your PayPal account. iTunes or Aliexpress gift cards are another great way. Bank account transfers are possible as well. Transfer fees and cost will be borne by the user." this is very dodgy, why would a crypto mining community want their pc to mine gift cards. also the download link is a setup.exe file. which on its own just looks strange. id stay far away

Thanks for being the first to comment and for your time looking at it Smiley
There are two things we are trying to accomplish here:
(1) An easy and accessible tool for everyone to use - so anyone can use this and enjoy it. So while crypto mining community as you say will prefer getting coins (which is an option) an everyday guy from Idaho (no offense  to anyone living there :-) ) who does not know how to handle coins may want cash or gift cards - we want to make all options available.
(2) Optimizing the mining - our app will test which coin is the right coin to mine at any moment for a specific computer and will switch to the most profitable one. We think its cool and may interest crypto mining community members as well.
With regard to your comment on Setup.exe - this is the way we write code that can be easily installed by anyone , and have done so for many years for many users to enjoy. If the community think that we should offer this in the form of zip file we will gladly do it.
We worked on this product for several months giving it our best. We come in peace. Give us a chance  Smiley

Hey Guys, WinMiner actually looks okay, but, and this is the only reason I mined with NiceHash...why!!! Why lord Why!!! Won't it just let me mine BTC straightup, the other miners out there are all the same, they want you to mine alt crypto's, OR, they wan't you to do that mind numbing contract for hash power stuff, NiceHash was so good, cause I could just mine BTC, whatever I've mined, increases in value like the rest of BTC, and then, once a week NiceHash would auto xfer my BTC direct to my actual BTC wallet...well, until last week of course...why can't I just mine BTC with winminer, I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to just mine plain old ETH with main pc and workers...if only some of that value rise would spill into ETH eh...
Can you make XMR work please, maybe add another pool. It is often the most profitable cryptonight coin and best option for my rig and I'm stuck on equihash.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
hallo. how long to add my user ?
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Add Cast_XMR support ( Latest version has a api ), 4 rx470's get me 3.2KH vs claymore's 2.2KH
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open the gates already.  Ive been trying for 3 days to get added to the Alpha pool.  I understand the flood of people from NiceHash has no doubt slowed things down...but I need to start making some money.  Im trying to pay my 1080 ti off.  I was with NiceHash till they got hacked, now I cant find anywhere to mine.  I have some computer knowledge...just no previous mining knowledge except to click on start. Grin  I would really like to be added to the alpha pool...any ideas when I can join please.  NiceHash is down for now and who knows when theyll come back up.  If I can get started with you guys...there will be no reason to jump back when the come up.  All i need to do is make 60 bucks a month to pay off the ti.  I was making 4 to 5 dollars a day with NiceHash.  Ive left Winminer open on my desktop like it says to do...but I've still not been added to the Alpha pool.  Maybe instead of telling us to leave it open...you should just tell us to keep checking back. 3 days open and still nothing...really?  Please help me get back to making some spare change.  If anyone knows of another program that is easy like winminer or nicehash, please inform me.  Or if someone could take the time to explain how to set up one of the other programs...ill give u my number or email, I really am sorta bright.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me pay my ti off.

Yeah i second this request. PLEASEEE let us start mining.
Activity: 600
Merit: 152
Well after being on WinMiner for 2 1/4 days here are my impressions and stats....

First and foremost they did payout my $100 withdrawal request within 18 minutes via Litecoin when I opted to proceed with a withdrawal. Yeah!!!!

Second I emailed them about Vertcoin being removed which took about 28 hours for them to respond via a professional and honest written email. (Not bad considering that they are most likely scrambling at this point) and its now back in service. In my opinion Not bad at all.

To the numbers side of things:

My 5 rigs that are using their systems and here is what I am throwing at them....

1. Core I7, 1 X 980TI and 1 1060 3GB (The cheapies 03G-P4-6160-KR)
2. Core I7, 1 X 1060 6GB
3. Core I5, 8 X 1080 (Non TI versions)
4. Core I5, 9 X 1060 3GB  (The cheapies 03G-P4-6160-KR)
5. Core I5, 8 X 1060 3GB  (The cheapies 03G-P4-6160-KR)

So...Within 2 1/2  - 2 1/4 days I have earned $103 and pulled out $100. This would have been about $120-$130 on Nicehash. MUCH BETTER THAN MINERGATE!!!!!

My thoughts are this...

Initially it set off Windows Defender and Sophos antivirus systems badly... It took some noodling to place the files in a non scanned folder to get everything to work as intended.

Winminer .... It does work and its not a bad system at all. The UI isn't bad although it has hickuped a few times what I see is that it is really missing GPU temps and fan speeds.

Winminer's switching between mining pools /algos takes a bit longer than I would prefer. NH would do this rapidly however it seems as if with the WinMiner seems to take an extra minute or so to figure out which algo to work on.

Winminer does struggle with picking the best algo to use / mine. I have watched and noodled throughout the day on trying to figure out what pays best with my hardware. Sometimes its VTC,  other times its ZEN and sometimes HUSH. As said previously the system does not always seem to pick the best algo.

Winminer software has only crashed 1 time on 1 of my 5 machines all of which are using pretty heavy overclocks so I am not seeing their software crash as many others have reported.

I am not getting pixilation or any other issues while running Winminer on any of my 5 rigs although I did have to clear my benchmarks on Day 1 to get my CPU's involved...

Given the influx of new members I am sure that are many trying to join this system they are slammed in all shapes and forms but are trying to keep up.

Overall I am not unhappy with their system or service and I hope they continue to improve on their UI, add more coins and work on their automated coin / profit selection software.

My Honest rating 8.5 out of 10.
Activity: 3
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open the gates already.  Ive been trying for 3 days to get added to the Alpha pool.  I understand the flood of people from NiceHash has no doubt slowed things down...but I need to start making some money.  Im trying to pay my 1080 ti off.  I was with NiceHash till they got hacked, now I cant find anywhere to mine.  I have some computer knowledge...just no previous mining knowledge except to click on start. Grin  I would really like to be added to the alpha pool...any ideas when I can join please.  NiceHash is down for now and who knows when theyll come back up.  If I can get started with you guys...there will be no reason to jump back when the come up.  All i need to do is make 60 bucks a month to pay off the ti.  I was making 4 to 5 dollars a day with NiceHash.  Ive left Winminer open on my desktop like it says to do...but I've still not been added to the Alpha pool.  Maybe instead of telling us to leave it open...you should just tell us to keep checking back. 3 days open and still nothing...really?  Please help me get back to making some spare change.  If anyone knows of another program that is easy like winminer or nicehash, please inform me.  Or if someone could take the time to explain how to set up one of the other programs...ill give u my number or email, I really am sorta bright.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me pay my ti off.
Activity: 14
Looking forward to the updates and appreciate the hard work.
My statistics have just updated, they just seem to be an hour or so behind, wish is to be expected given the recent overload.
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
The WinMiner platform is made of multiple layers of mining optimization, pool management, exchange and trading and rich and flexible payouts mechanism. The huge influx of users growing the system ten times bigger in just 24 hours overloaded various components of the platform, as can be imagined.
Ever since then, we have been working around the clock to scale the platform to its new size. We have blocked entrance of new users for the time being and are dealing with piece after piece of the platform so we can restore the quality of service you were all used to on WinMiner as soon as possible.

Users of WinMiner are affected by these changes in several ways -

(1) New users are blocked from the platform at this time.

(2) Balance data:
        - Update frequency - Balance data gets continuously recorded on our databases but the display on the WinMiner client and dashboard gets updated once an hour
        - Lagging data - We have completed adding of lagging share data to users balances.

(3) Coins/Pools
        - Some of the coins and pools have temporarily been taken down (e.g. ETN, VTC) - we intend to getting them back up asap
        - New coins/pools we were about to open up are now being delayed

Naturally, these developments take their toll on the performance and the profits you all see but at the same time users are mining and everyone can withdraw in the wide options we offer, whenever they want (and we see lots of withdraws which is great Smiley )   

We want to assure you again that we are doing everything we can to bring the platform to its full performance and potential asap and we want to thank you all for your patience and trust - we know its not obvious, especially in the crypto environment...we trully appreciate it!!

Team WinMiner
Think something is up with WinMiner. The stats haven't updated since 15:50 and the past 2 hours aren't showing on the statistics page.
I have no idea if I'm even earning anything.
Activity: 39
definitely something going on with winminer i stop using them 3 days ago i was making less than half of what i should be making and softwere is very buggy
Activity: 5
Exactly, I also would advice to drop this scamy, steeling software.
The are more than enough alternatives, software and pools around.
Sure, you will pay 2% miner fee, and some pool fee but at least you will not get robbed like here.
This is shameless.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Winminer is a GREEDY bunch of operators, 3% fee clearly indicates their greediness. Nicehash was a greedy bunch of operators. You know where this is going, right? If you value your mining, point your miners somewhere else, do NOT use winminer, it's more like LOSEMINER. LOL
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
DISCLAIMER: The purpose of providing this information is to report what I have experienced and to provide feedback to Winminer. The purpose of this information IS NOT to establish some sort of doubt about Winminer or to imply some sort of wrong doing. I want to stress this because these results are just the results of 1 test and YMMV.

Ok so here is my results of a 72 hour test using Winminer.

I have 2x GTX 1070 cards that each mine at about 30 MH ETH and that is primarily what Winminer has been using this entire time.

They should make about $1.75-$2.00 a day each so I'm going to average that to $1.87. So $1.87 x 2 should be about $3.75 per day.

In addition to this I'm also CPU mining using Winminer with a 4770K and I'm going to say that makes about $0.25 per day even though Winminer reports much higher mining SUMO ($0.29-$0.33).

So I've mined about 72 hours now and during that time I should have mined somewhere near 3.75 + $0.25 (Day 1) + 3.75 + $0.25 (Day 2) + 3.75 + $0.25 (Day 3).

Expected results should be somewhere around $12.00 based upon these numbers.

Unfortunately I can report that Winminer's balance on the account is about half that and it currently sits at $6.25.

I'm seeking to understand what's going on here as I know Winminer has been having some issues but a near 50% loss is significant enough for me to move this test rig on to something else. Is this simply an issue with the balance not reporting correctly or does Winminer have some kind of lag on balance reporting? I know others have made similar reports but it seems like something is very wrong here, this isn't even close to expected results.

I hope this information can provide some insight into what is being experienced in the field by users and can be addressed quickly.

Is there any chance that WinMiner starts mining Vertcoin? It uses Lyra2REv2 algorithm which is very profitable for my 1070 right now.

2 days ago i got a reply saying vtc miner is under performance review.Now its becoming a joke.Lyrarev 2 has been in use for a long time and there is no issue with it.The issue is winminer taking advantage of the vtc profit situation to mine for themselves.Allowing vtc would just increase the difficulty and the profitability would decrease rapidly and it would become a waste.I sense a conspiracy here.

EQUIHASH a well known algorithm for mining,is not implemented.What joke of a mining software is this.Nicehash got hacked but i sense these guys are going to run away with the money.

With all the new nicehash traffic they are getting and the 3%, it would be stupid financially to make a run. Winminer's business has just boomed massively, surely seeing how far you can take it would be the most sensible approach.
Activity: 16
Is there any chance that WinMiner starts mining Vertcoin? It uses Lyra2REv2 algorithm which is very profitable for my 1070 right now.

2 days ago i got a reply saying vtc miner is under performance review.Now its becoming a joke.Lyrarev 2 has been in use for a long time and there is no issue with it.The issue is winminer taking advantage of the vtc profit situation to mine for themselves.Allowing vtc would just increase the difficulty and the profitability would decrease rapidly and it would become a waste.I sense a conspiracy here.

EQUIHASH a well known algorithm for mining,is not implemented.What joke of a mining software is this.Nicehash got hacked but i sense these guys are going to run away with the money.
Activity: 9
XMR says too busy and ETN is not working.

it's two days that I am mining SUMO that is the only one that works for me, but the profit is 60% less than the others
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
ETN still not working...

@WinMiner is there a reason why we can't mine ETN? It is the most profitable for AMD RX series...
Pages:
Jump to: