Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 33. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does anyone else's WinMiner make their screens go crazy?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The 3% fee is debitable before or after the balance in the app?

What is the payout tax? the 3% fee only? can i payout directly to my bitcoin desktop wallet?

I will be very grateful if you help!
Activity: 29
Trying out Winminer, but the numbers dont look even close to Nicehash or Multipool.
The Monero CPU miner is way too low and the GPU for whatever it mines is also low, something doesnt add up here.
Im sorry to say but Minergate was terrible and i wish i had known sooner.
I really hope Winminer is still benching the coins and algorithms.
Not sure how you know when it is done?
For what it shows me now, i am really losing out.

I'd like to know to know where their number is derived from as their dashboard has me making $3.99/day and whattomine has me making $5.14/day. That's with winminer reporting 777H/s and whattomine set to 775. That's way more than the 3% fee agreed to for using the service!!!

https://imgur.com/a/IouIR

https://imgur.com/a/ZnYAy
Activity: 1
Any word on partial GPU support?  I saw that it had been discussed since the summer, but is still not a feature.  I'm a nicehash transplant and this is the single feature that I need to keep me.  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Trying out Winminer, but the numbers dont look even close to Nicehash or Multipool.
The Monero CPU miner is way too low and the GPU for whatever it mines is also low, something doesnt add up here.
Im sorry to say but Minergate was terrible and i wish i had known sooner.
I really hope Winminer is still benching the coins and algorithms.
Not sure how you know when it is done?
For what it shows me now, i am really losing out.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Since half of the miners of the nicehash have passed it, it is not surprising. They may have a multiple load than before.
Activity: 182
winminer getting shit everyday

cant mine - when i press start , the button grey out
balance not updating.
Activity: 194
Unfortunately, unusable, 4/5 rigs report a connection error.
On the other hand, I understand that it is a risk for you to buy servers and connectivity if you do not know if nicehash resumes services, but we can probably assume it definitely not during the month.
Activity: 119
Can you guys please explain why VTC is missing now and if there's a plan to put it back?

Thank you.
Activity: 210
I have tried winminer for about a day now. It keeps locking up on all my computers. Basically wasted a few hours while sleeping last night.

Same here.  GPU fans running but nothing being made.  Every time I opened it the program would lock up and turn my screen into a pixelated confetti.  Frankly I like this concept a lot more than NiceHash so I hope this all gets sorted out.
Activity: 7
hey guys, is it possible to mine on WinMiner with ASICs?

I would like to know that as well, I have S9's and X10's on the way. And if nicehash isn't coming back I have to find other ways to utilize all my mining hardware.
Activity: 5
I have tried winminer for about a day now. It keeps locking up on all my computers. Basically wasted a few hours while sleeping last night.
Activity: 10
hey guys, is it possible to mine on WinMiner with ASICs?
Activity: 7
this one looks promising as an alternative to nicehash. I hope they will start accepting new members soon.
Activity: 296
Hi folks,

Nice project,

Just trying the stuff, but is not acepting new members now..

Any ideia when will aceept?

Regards
Activity: 75
Hi Guys! Like the project, but I've got a bit of an odd issue I'm hoping you can help with.
On my multi-card rig, some sort of error occurred during benchmarking. This has resulted in the UI perpetually showing "Benchmarking - Target: (value)/day (ETN+PIRL)" despite the fact that it's not benchmarking anything. Instead, it completely benchmarked the one Nvidia card, but all 4 AMD cards have been on ZEN and ZEN only since I started. Checking the Benchmark history, it just didn't even try to bench anything else for the AMD cards.
Interestingly, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, thinking this would force it to re-benchmark everything, but it seems that once again the AMD cards are straight to mining zen while the Nvidia goes through a series of benchmarks.
Am I nuts? On my other rig, a single AMD card, it benchmarked as expected and has switched here and there as profits moved around.
Is there any way to ensure I have truly knocked out all previous benchmarks and really start from a clean slate on the multi-card rig?
Welcome aboard!
Here is a quick explanation about benchmarking on WinMiner -
(1) Benchmarking - Target - This metric shows up before benchmarking takes place, and it is based on crowd wisdom logic - it analyzes the performance of very similar hardware by other users on WinMiner and gives out an expected target metric. The idea is that users will have an estimate of what realistically they can expect before the full cycle of benchmarking is completed.
(2) Benchmark modes -
    (a) Express (default) - in this mode the benchmarking will commence with the combination most likely to provide the best performance for the specific hardware, and then once in a while attempt a different combination to make sure the best combination is indeed the one being mined. This mode gets a user up and running with max performance asap.
    (b) Regular Benchmark - in this mode all combinations will be tried out, one by one until the most profitable combination is chosen
In addition, once every 24 hours hardware will be examined per each algo for hash poer performance.

Hope this clarifies :-)

Thanks! I actually knew these things, but it's always good to refresh.

What I'm saying is that I set it for "Regular" benchmark and it did not try all combinations. It only tried one, and stopped trying any further. Likewise, the "Benchmarking" message has been stuck on the UI, regardless of whether or not the app was actually benchmarking anything.

I've seen the "expected" process on my other machine, so I know what it should look like. Ran them all, message went away, began mining as expected, switching as expected. All is well on that machine.

Now, I didn't know that it would re-check every 24 hours, so I guess I can just let it sit and when jobs return see if it actually does so. Still, I wouldn't be mad at a method to ensure I've cleared it of all benchmarks and try to start from scratch, if it's at all possible. If not, I can afford to wait and see.

Good luck with your growing pains! I know how it goes, I'm sure you'll get it all sorted out soon.

Edit: I'll be damned if I didn't kill both instances this morning, re-launch, and it went and benchmarked everything. Now it's doing precisely what I'd expect. Chalk it up to the issues of rapid expansion or just weird luck, but it's working like a charm now.
Activity: 16
Guys,

We have been working like crazy and continuously in the last 36 hours to scale our operation to support the extreme influx of users.
WinMiner has grown 10 times in size in just 24 hours which is very challenging for any business..We are now temporarily limiting the addition of new users to allow the system to stabilize.
We know this has not been a smooth ride for us nor for you guys who use WinMiner, and so a big thank is in order -

Thank you all WinMiners for your patience and support - we are on this and we are getting this fixed.

Team WinMiner (desperately needing some sleep  Smiley

Has nothing to do with you disabling VTC right when its making the most profits.
Activity: 1
(noob)Question, I started using winminer yesterday when i found out how easy it is to mine crypto currency nowadays due to the hack of the other platform. 

So I use 2 GPU's in WinMiner, a old 750gtx (which normally functions as a physxcard) and a 970gtx, WinMiner shows the 750 as doing 260h/s but the 970 only 58 h/s both mining ZEN, i guess this is just a graphical bug and the values should be reversed or are these values incorrect and can i better take out the 750 gtx?
Activity: 348
Merit: 5
Guys,

We have been working like crazy and continuously in the last 36 hours to scale our operation to support the extreme influx of users.
WinMiner has grown 10 times in size in just 24 hours which is very challenging for any business..We are now temporarily limiting the addition of new users to allow the system to stabilize.
We know this has not been a smooth ride for us nor for you guys who use WinMiner, and so a big thank is in order -

Thank you all WinMiners for your patience and support - we are on this and we are getting this fixed.

Team WinMiner (desperately needing some sleep  Smiley

Uninstalled anyway. $6 for 14 hours on super powerfull rig with 1080Tis. Seriously guys you not need sleep you need better skills. Good luck.

Don't think that's very nice, I'm a migrant from NiceHash that I've migrated to WinMiner more than 2 months ago (due to NiceHash asking me for 0.01 BTC as verification deposit just to reset my 2FA which my original device was lost, which I find totally unreasonable)...I have to say WinMiner had since then almost always worked flawlessly once you get the settings right since v 1.87 when I started, despite sometimes some pools were unstable, but keep in mind you are using a service that is still in alpha/beta phase, so it's a 9.5/10 for me. As a comparison, the dollar value from daily mining income is a 35% increase over NiceHash when I started with WinMiner and I have never been happier with the decision to migrate.

Until now, all you NiceHash refugees (sorry but you can't be a migrant by definition) ruined it for us early adopters....and yet you lash out at dev's skills for something that's totally free of your choice in using it or not....

think no country/government could have dealt with a refugee influx 10 folds of its own population without affecting the welfare of its own citizens...thus don't be hasty to judge.
Activity: 8
Guys,

Team WinMiner (desperately needing some sleep  Smiley)  

Uninstalled anyway. $6 for 14 hours on super powerfull rig with 1080Tis. Seriously guys you not need sleep you need better skills. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: