Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 34. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Guys,

We have been working like crazy and continuously in the last 36 hours to scale our operation to support the extreme influx of users.
WinMiner has grown 10 times in size in just 24 hours which is very challenging for any business..We are now temporarily limiting the addition of new users to allow the system to stabilize.
We know this has not been a smooth ride for us nor for you guys who use WinMiner, and so a big thank is in order -

Thank you all WinMiners for your patience and support - we are on this and we are getting this fixed.

Team WinMiner (desperately needing some sleep  Smiley

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Uninstalled this mess.They removed VTC in the newer version which is making the most profit now.And the UI registers wrong hashing power when the CMD shows otherwise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Tried the portable version last night.

Shut itself down within an hour or two - multiple times. Left miners running as background processes even once the GUI had already crashed out. Numbers never updated. Coin choices seemed all wrong. If it actually managed to run for more than an hour or two before crashing, the returns (based on the bench's and predictions it was showing me) would have been considerably less than NH.

NH was always stable. Never had crashing issues with it. Machine is stable. Nothing is OC'd. Pretty much everything non-essential was removed form startup long ago.

So, for now, I'm back to running BOINC (which is also nice and stable) for GRC on all available devices. But I'll need to set up some alternative mining on the GFX card to cover the running costs. Was hoping it would be this. But it seems way unreliable to me. Gonna pull the finger out and just run a direct miner I think.
switching to smartminer.The dev is really good and they have a patent on the way.

Ok this is not right.I ran my rig for 4 hours with a profitability of around 13$ per hour and my updated balance is 0.06$.I dont know if this a good option.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
It's all simple. The guys followed the example of Nicehash, steal money, and run away.
 Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 11
network error Sad

restart does not help
Now i am not able to even login to my account.It just says error all the time.
Activity: 6
Looks like update is in progress. Hopefully balances would be fixed then.
Activity: 3
website dashboard Error while loading the page, please try again later.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
same, if i have it in all coins option it will always mine ZEN that has way less profit than ETN, so i have to manually specify the coins i want or it will mine something else with way less profit, in tthis case seems to always be  zen
Activity: 17
all my amd cards are reverting to ZEN, which is not as profitable right now, what is going on?
Activity: 13
I'm a little confused. Can someone explain why my mining $$$ hardly goes up? I'm mining with (2) 6 GPU rigs @ $40 per day total and after close to 12 hours of mining it still says my balance is $11.40
The same here. Does not look like it is reliable, I am unable to see my actual BTC acc value so idk what is wrong. Cheesy I think I will move one step forward again to another solution.

what's your plan? fill me in! Cheesy
Activity: 600
Merit: 152
Does anyone know why the CPU just sits idle even though it is selected and all coins option is set as well? I have this occurring on 3 of my 5 rigs.

Disregard... Security software was clipping the cpu mining parts.
Activity: 2
I'm a little confused. Can someone explain why my mining $$$ hardly goes up? I'm mining with (2) 6 GPU rigs @ $40 per day total and after close to 12 hours of mining it still says my balance is $11.40
The same here. Does not look like it is reliable, I am unable to see my actual BTC acc value so idk what is wrong. Cheesy I think I will move one step forward again to another solution.
Activity: 28
I think this project is suitable for me. But it does not work. How much can I earn per day?
I would like to hear from you
Best regards!
After installation, the winminer icon was on the screen, but I could not open it. Specific instructions help me
Activity: 7
What happened to the VTC coin? It's been really good for hours on the 1080 Ti rig but all of a sudden, I don't even see it in the list. WinMiner now picks ZEN which seems much worse than VCT...

I agree, why is my gpu picking out a lesser value per day hashrate?
It kept choosing ZEN which was at 1.50 per day on gtx 1060 vs ETN at 1.97 per day on the same 1060
Activity: 13
Activity: 14
sorry, I have a newb question. I have two CPU's, they show:

CPU 1 - Mining ETN @ 606 h/s: 1.48GBP/day
CPU 2 - ↑↑↑ (see above)

Does this mean I am earning £1.48 a day or £2.96 a day?

Regards.
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
Can you list all your mining pools, i would like to manually mine it via claymore so it wont stop and change algo. My PC tends to restart  hangup when changing algos so i prefer mining only a specific coin. Thank you.
Activity: 119
What happened to the VTC coin? It's been really good for hours on the 1080 Ti rig but all of a sudden, I don't even see it in the list. WinMiner now picks ZEN which seems much worse than VCT...
Pages:
Jump to: