Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 36. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
working fine for me

Balance: $1.14

After >6 hours of mining with 2x1070, 2x1080Ti and 1x1080 showing the profitibility at around $30. May be my calculator is wrong but it should be 7 folds that. Anyway will leave it till the morning will see how it compares with Nanopool.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
they said on version 1.87a that cryptonote 10.2 was implemented but program still donwloading 9.7 and that sucks
working fine for me
OK now "stratum interrupted" message and dead untill I manually restarted the job. This is not reliable. Can not advise to use it in the current state of software.
On Vega56 the modt used driver, blockchain isn‘t recognized.
Also hashrate only 1.1khashes, cast xmr or xmr stak would be nice

yes they defenetely need to implement the xmr stak, the only reason i am not satisfied atm is with that, cause its a huge diference in hashrate
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
On Vega56 the modt used driver, blockchain isn‘t recognized.
Also hashrate only 1.1khashes, cast xmr or xmr stak would be nice
Activity: 52
WinMiner mines on my CPU just fine, but on the GPUs i get:  "No jobs from server"

GPUs:
R 9 280x's
R 9 290x's
R 9 380x

I use Tinywall as a firewall.  It just sets the Win Firewall to block outgoing too and allows the easy setup of exceptions, which I have done for WinMiner.
Even with it off:  "No jobs from server"

Huh

make sure to choose all coins on the coins setting tab.  and all miners on the miner tab.
Activity: 88
WinMiner mines on my CPU just fine, but on the GPUs i get:  "No jobs from server"

GPUs:
R 9 280x's
R 9 290x's
R 9 380x

I use Tinywall as a firewall.  It just sets the Win Firewall to block outgoing too and allows the easy setup of exceptions, which I have done for WinMiner.
Even with it off:  "No jobs from server"

Huh
i prefer claymore cryptonote 10.2, gives me 830hs per card RX 580, clymore 9.7 only gives 700hs its a big diference and i think you guys should implement it.
Activity: 5
Relatively new to mining but it appears that my Vega 56 cards are only performing at half of what they were when using Nicehash.  Is there a way to use xmr-stak?
Activity: 5
As long as it autonconvert in Fiat this is usles.
Why not give the option to autoconvert in btc while mining, you already gave that option to withdraw in btc, ltc and eth.

Any thoughts on that or even consideration?
Activity: 7
Some concerning freezes.

Startup on windows is disabled, yet it is still enabled to startup on log on in the task scheduler.

Start Windows
WinMiner Autoloads
Start Mining
If command screen hide option is checked, then the winminer main screen will be frozen in place and not respond to any clicks
Only gpu command screen pops up when hitting start.

EDIT
Seems to be a gui problem, the checkmark near the cpu will be checked but only the gpu will start. Clicking on the checkmark will result in a program window refresh and then the checkmark will be applied, as though it was never checked before.

Also seems to be using old winminer config files, since sometimes it would try to do the autostart delay even though it was unchecked. maybe files werent written correctly or force closing through task manager messed it up.

Last EDIT
Balance seems to be working great, is updating and in line with what I should be getting.
Activity: 36
Give them a chance, their support is really good, my miner has been fine all day. They're probably sweating bullets trying to accommodate all the new peeps from the dark side. Wink
Activity: 52
The stats seems to start working but still messed up. GTX1070 shows 6.95$/day while 1080 Ti 4.34$/day. The Rig shows 28.16$/day but the balance is Balance: $0.74 for few hours of mining already. That all does not looks right. Still waiting if that will be fixed. Meantime looks very unstable and buggy to me.

i haven't had an issue....but remember they just got flooded with new accounts since nicehash was hacked.

I've been with them a month and haven't had an issue.  And they are pretty good and fixing and making the balances right the few times someone has mentioned an issue.
The stats seems to start working but still messed up. GTX1070 shows 6.95$/day while 1080 Ti 4.34$/day. The Rig shows 28.16$/day but the balance is Balance: $0.74 for few hours of mining already. That all does not looks right. Still waiting if that will be fixed. Meantime looks very unstable and buggy to me.

please allow claymore cryptonote 10.2 on next version, i make 830hs per card,  9.7 only gives me 700hs its a lost of 520hs in all my 4 cards together
Activity: 15
During benchmark test my nvlddmkm.sys died but instead of reboot or doing nothing Winminer just shuts down my rig. Why shut down instead of reboot ? How to setup this behavior ?
Activity: 50
yes can you set the intensity? and for xmr stack can we choose how many threads? it auto goes to 4 when i have 8 and wanna use 6
Activity: 35
Is it possible to set intensity of mining so I can also work on my PC at the same time ?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. Just found it. Does it work the same as in NiceHash ? For example, --intensity= 19 for Lyra ?
Activity: 7
Make sure to restart after the new update to 1.94 guys. things are looking okay so far.

EDIT: Balance still slow, i guess we'll see if it counted the hashing today when servers are okay
Pages:
Jump to: