Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 38. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, just new with your WinMiner. It is totally awesome. Just trying now, but I am very satisfied.  Smiley
One remark: that new feature  (alert and auto fix for virtual memory settings) is not working properly.   In my case I had set it manually in advance to 24000-24000, but it was reported by WinMiner as insufficient, so I clicked fix - now it is variable from 16000-48000, but this is insufficient for another miner (NH) now.  Imho it didn't properly evaluated existing setting.
Activity: 48
I see some of my workstations have are running v1.93, but I only see 1.90 for download.  How long does it take for them to upgrade to the latest version?

They should upgrade as soon as you run it.
Activity: 86
I see some of my workstations have are running v1.93, but I only see 1.90 for download.  How long does it take for them to upgrade to the latest version?
Activity: 12

Electroneum Mining is lagging or out on Winminer?
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
UBQ pool is down for me at this time.
Winminer keeps trying endlessly to connect to the dead pool....devs, please put in some sort of timeout that quits trying to connect to a dead pool after a couple of minutes or x attempts rather than waste time, hashes, and electricity continuously attempting to connect.
Thanks
Thanks, it is fixed now.
There is a timeout mechanism in WinMiner that should switch upon repetitive fails.
Were you on "all coins" or on specific coin mode?
Can you please send us log file (Help> Send Error report) so we could take a look at why it did not switch?
Thanks!

Thanks. I was on "all coins". error report has been submitted.
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Winminer keeps trying endlessly to connect to the dead pool....devs, please put in some sort of timeout that quits trying to connect to a dead pool after a couple of minutes or x attempts rather than waste time, hashes, and electricity continuously attempting to connect.
Thanks
Thanks, it is fixed now.
There is a timeout mechanism in WinMiner that should switch upon repetitive fails.
Were you on "all coins" or on specific coin mode?
Can you please send us log file (Help> Send Error report) so we could take a look at why it did not switch?
Thanks!
Activity: 90
Merit: 2

Thanks
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
yes, I mean that it chooses the most profitable coin to mine at the startup but it does not always switch automatically once started. I have to stop it and restart so it changes the coin.

Do you have same as me. ETN mining is bringing 15-20$ a day for my GPU, but on WinMiner it shows only 7$. I turned it off and I'm mining it trough ETN pool for now until somebody explains why I get 50% less profit...
Activity: 9
Folks, what's the verdict on this? is it solid?

absolutely, I use it from 5 months and it goes very well.

in the early days I had to check sometimes at the miners because they stopped working every one of two days, but at this moment they work very well from 3 months at least.

I think that the only "problem" for now is the Live statistics on the web site that doesn't work, and the lack of ability to control the miners remotely via web. This feature will be great for me because I use several servers.

Another thing is that you have to keep the eye on the mining situation and switch to the best coin to mine manually, because it does not do it automatically.

Are you sure? If we benchmark it, than it should connect to the most profitable, no? I can see it switching several times on my rig. But I just started, so don't know how it works on long term.

yes, I mean that it chooses the most profitable coin to mine at the startup but it does not always switch automatically once started. I have to stop it and restart so it changes the coin.
Activity: 36
Is it possible to add Stripe as a withdrawal/payout option? I think their fees are lower than Paypal. Thank you.
Hmm, anyone has same problem? On whattomine the most profitable is ETN, but WinMiner doesn't even mine it. I selected ETN manually now and it shows only around 7$ instead of 14-20$ a day. Why? If the price is 0.07$ per ETN how can we get such low profit?

in the early days I had to check sometimes at the miners because they stopped working every one of two days, but at this moment they work very well from 3 months at least.

I think that the only "problem" for now is the Live statistics on the web site that doesn't work, and the lack of ability to control the miners remotely via web. This feature will be great for me because I use several servers.

Another thing is that you have to keep the eye on the mining situation and switch to the best coin to mine manually, because it does not do it automatically.

Are you sure? If we benchmark it, than it should connect to the most profitable, no? I can see it switching several times on my rig. But I just started, so don't know how it works on long term.
Please add the option to select if we want WinMiner sortcut on desktop.
I like my desktop without icons, and it recreates the desktop shortcut almost every day. I assume it does when there is update, and it drives me crazy to the point that i will stop using it if it continues. Please stop recreating shortcut or let me choose if i want it or not.

please don't make the developers waste time with that kind of crap man, there are more important things to focus on.

you can create a damn scheduled script that deletes the shortcut if you care, or even use the portable version

Activity: 3
Please add the option to select if we want WinMiner sortcut on desktop.
I like my desktop without icons, and it recreates the desktop shortcut almost every day. I assume it does when there is update, and it drives me crazy to the point that i will stop using it if it continues. Please stop recreating shortcut or let me choose if i want it or not.
Activity: 4
Has anyone else noticed the miner switching to a different algorithm, yet the profit reports a significantly lower daily income than the previous algo?

Has been running for over 24 hours, so benchmarks should be established.
my miner sometimes not switching also untill i click stop and then start
Has anyone else noticed the miner switching to a different algorithm, yet the profit reports a significantly lower daily income than the previous algo?

Has been running for over 24 hours, so benchmarks should be established.
Activity: 52
I like it as well.  think the payout is better then nicehash, and you get the current $$ value at the time of mining.  and then you withdraw later to BTC, LTC, ETH, Paypal or giftcard.
Activity: 36
Working well for me, been using it for almost 3 months, I've received payouts via bitcoins and paypal without issues. I'm sticking with it. Just desperately waiting for partial gpu selection to be implemented then it will be perfect and and I won't have to use alternative software.
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: