Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 45. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Also DCR is down again.

you guys need to have a script that checks for miners in DCR and then if the hashrate is 0 for 3-5mins it needs to restart the pool.

Fixed
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
im disappointed as well, was told it would switch when it opened.   losing LOTS of money.  Will have to mine it myself i guess.
You can try, but nothing works at BTG... Can't connect to servers, pool doesn't work, wallets doesn't work and no info from dev team.  Huh
dev team posted infos on their slack that they and pools are under DDOS Attacs
Also DCR is down again.

you guys need to have a script that checks for miners in DCR and then if the hashrate is 0 for 3-5mins it needs to restart the pool.
thats a reason why full benchmarking  runs in loop
Activity: 52
Also DCR is down again.

im disappointed as well, was told it would switch when it opened.   losing LOTS of money.  Will have to mine it myself i guess.
You can try, but nothing works at BTG... Can't connect to servers, pool doesn't work, wallets doesn't work and no info from dev team.  Huh

You are absolutely right. We have been working very hard at it, but it appears things are not working well for the BTG team at the moment...The network is not fully live at this stage. Official binary wallets are not out yet, the github branch is out but not enough nodes online... 

Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Activity: 52
when to expect BTG in the miner app?
I know that BTG Site and pools are under attac  and you`ll be buisy ...
but I like to mine  it ;-)

when to expect BTG in the miner app?
I know that BTG Site and pools are under attac  and you`ll be buisy ...
but I like to mine  it ;-)
Bitcoin Gold update -

1. Launch of BTG was announced to be on November 12, 2017 – 7:00 PM (19:00 UTC)
2. We are running testnet v.2 and preparing for the launch
2. As with all coins we will be using our own pool - less fees for WinMiner users
3. Difficulty levels on testnet are very high
4. Interesting reading - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-gold-mainnet-launch-2380877
5. Will keep updating  Smiley

How high will BitcoinGold price go on its first day?

Vote here -
https://twitter.com/TeamWinMiner/status/929685514579570694
you can look at BTG performance well on yobit they are trading Bitcoingold since October where ever they got their coins from
Bitcoin Gold update -

2. As with all coins we will be using our own pool - less fees for WinMiner users
4. Interesting reading - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-gold-mainnet-launch-2380877

How high will BitcoinGold price go on its first day?

Vote here -
https://twitter.com/TeamWinMiner/status/929685514579570694
Activity: 24
When you started to provide the service, I used it, but not for long, everything was too imperfect. Yesterday I decided to return to you. Service has grown, got rid of childhood diseases. But it is desirable that you solve two more problems:
1 Currency of storage, now by default the funds are immediately transferred to US dollars. It is more convenient for me to store in LTC somebody in BTC.
2 Selection of the produced currency. There are times when during a few days, some currency becomes regularly profitable, I want the program to extract only it and exchange it when it's at the peak of the price. This would greatly increase the profit of extraction and would attract many miners to your service.
Thank you for your work I apologize if I ask too much.
Welcome back  Smiley and thanks for the important feedback.
We are working towards having a choice of base currency.
Re selling at "the peak of price" - we would love to know how you identify the moment of peak so we can think how to add this feature.

This is the usual behavior of any currency, on the growing or lateral movement, growth and then pullback.
Take for example Sumo.
On the first day when the pump occurred, I saw how all the farms switched to sumo extraction, then within 2 days as the price changed, they returned to it. You can even without turning to the charts of the stock exchange set up an algorithm in which: If the farms switch to some kind of currency after a while, then there is a chance that this action will be repeated and you can reduce the number of switching operations by extracting the currency whose growth we expect. For the peak of sales, consider the moment when it becomes profitable for extraction. In this method, there are both pluses and minuses, and therefore the user himself must decide whether he needs this lottery)
Bitcoin Gold update -

please add bch and or btx as withdrawl coin
BCH is interesting, especially with its growing momentum - who is in favor?
When you started to provide the service, I used it, but not for long, everything was too imperfect. Yesterday I decided to return to you. Service has grown, got rid of childhood diseases. But it is desirable that you solve two more problems:
1 Currency of storage, now by default the funds are immediately transferred to US dollars. It is more convenient for me to store in LTC somebody in BTC.
2 Selection of the produced currency. There are times when during a few days, some currency becomes regularly profitable, I want the program to extract only it and exchange it when it's at the peak of the price. This would greatly increase the profit of extraction and would attract many miners to your service.
Thank you for your work I apologize if I ask too much.
Welcome back  Smiley and thanks for the important feedback.
We are working towards having a choice of base currency.
Re selling at "the peak of price" - we would love to know how you identify the moment of peak so we can think how to add this feature.
hi dev

i try winminer for a days..and i love it
can you add more option please..
like :
 1. temp control
 2. fan  control
 3. restart / reboot machine
 4. etc

thank you very much

(I'm not related to winminer) but
I added the appropriate switches for sgminer (the only that I use because my cards are too old) in the miners tab (such as --gpu-fan --gpu-engine --gpu-vddc --gpu-fan etc. see: https://pastebin.com/nCyYzb4W ). I guess that similar switches should exist for Claymore.

These are all on the list  Smiley
stay tuned..
try again with 2 rigs
thank you for fast update in VEGA
if okay with no error and the income is higher than nicehash i will point all my rig in here again
thank you
Happy to help  Smiley
please add cpuminer-opt to cpu miners. it has lots of algos.

also please add m7m algo (XMG coin), which a cpu only coin and is pretty profitable

Will look into those - thanks for sharing!
Can you add ELLA and PIRL and WHALE to the mineable list? i think ELLA and/or PIRL will spike soon. 
Will definitely look into those - thank for sharing!
HI, I just put one worker to your WEBminer, is the paypal withdraws working for now Grin. Just want to know, is there any way that ASIC can mining your pool .
I second this....ASIC and X11 mining :-)
Definitely, its on our to do list... Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Hey, this has probably been asked, but I just wanted to check.

Will you be ready for BitCoinGold?

I love using winminer, it's been a staple for my rigs, but I have to make sure I am mining that when it's released.

Yes they will.
Pages:
Jump to: