Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 48. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
$10 dollars for the payout fee i find is a bit hefty , especially to those that do not have strong currencies.
US British Canadians New Zealanders Australians and most of Europe , its a  bit easier.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Some feedback for the devs: I've been running the latest code (+betas) on Windows 10, portable, no-admin on 12 rigs and am getting generally good mining results, however I have not been able to keep all miners on the dashboard. They seem to work either fine, or momentarily, or only after changing the machine name but the bottom line is I've got 12 rigs running and only 3 are currently showing up on the dashboard while each rig individually has shown up at times. I should add that when I make a change, the dashboard reflects it almost immediately, so lag is not the issue. Hope this helps refine the reporting.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
another thought....the online stats.

anyway to show GPU temps? and possibly a last connected to miner timestamp with each refresh (incase for some reason its offline, but the site still shows it online?)
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

winminer i have 1 issue, i have 6x 1060 3gb i start the winminer and it should do benchmark i selected all coins so it should do it for all, but it just do benchamark for zec and it start zcash mining wihtout try others coins why?
There are two types of benchmark methods in WinMiner:

(1) Express Benchmark (Default) - Here your machine will begin to mine the coin that is most likely to max your profits. WinMiner determines that based on our unique crowd wisdom Dynamic Algo and your hardware. It will then check from time to time, over 24 hours, other coins to make sure your machine profits are at max.
(2) Traditional Benchmark - In this mode WinMiner will test all iterations, one after the other, to find the most profitable one.

In both cases, periodic tests will be performed every 24 hours to make sure your performance is on track. 

You can choose which of those suites you. If you prefer the traditional Benchmark then please uncheck the "Express benchmark" option in the settings.

Can I set up a time other than 24 hours? I do not make any changes anyway, and it is unnecessary to benchmark it again. I would calmly turn them off completely and just start them manually once in a while.
Activity: 15
Activity: 52
will there ever be an option to say pick coins from whattomine or any other place.  heck even a way to override the coin and config file?

For example new coins that come out, like ETN.  that would have been sweet to automine, or override the config to mine it for a while..
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
I like a lot winminer, but I would like it even more if there were an option to not convert the coins mined and withdraw them as they are, especially in periods like this when they are so cheap.
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
WinMiner is now on Twitter!!

Please follow us -  https://twitter.com/TeamWinMiner

For latest updates, news and more...

Thank you WinMiners we would not have made it this far without your love and support!!  Smiley
Activity: 134
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
with this software my Nvidia 970 need 190W !!!

for me is minergate much bether bcs is working with max 110W and same money per day Smiley

minergate is a scam lol they stole your hashrate,

winminer i have 1 issue, i have 6x 1060 3gb i start the winminer and it should do benchmark i selected all coins so it should do it for all, but it just do benchamark for zec and it start zcash mining wihtout try others coins why?

nope...I take my money over paypal without problems! spasti!

i didnt mean they scam your money they stole your hashrate!!! all know this  Wink

yeah its very true + bad coin selections
Activity: 5
This is indeed very helpful. Thank you.
Our dev team will get to this asap. We will follow up with you then.
Sorry for the inconvenience. At least you can use the standard version in the mean time.

There are two types of benchmark methods in WinMiner:

(1) Express Benchmark (Default) - Here your machine will begin to mine the coin that is most likely to max your profits. WinMiner determines that based on our unique crowd wisdom Dynamic Algo and your hardware. It will then check from time to time, over 24 hours, other coins to make sure your machine profits are at max.
(2) Traditional Benchmark - In this mode WinMiner will test all iterations, one after the other, to find the most profitable one.

In both cases, periodic tests will be performed every 24 hours to make sure your performance is on track. 

You can choose which of those suites you. If you prefer the traditional Benchmark then please uncheck the "Express benchmark" option in the settings.

Activity: 163
ALL Minesoftware stole your money/hashrate!
1%, 2% or more!......Smiley
Activity: 756

for me is minergate much bether bcs is working with max 110W and same money per day Smiley

i didnt mean they scam your money they stole your hashrate!!! all know this  Wink

Activity: 756

Activity: 134
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
few issues with the website/live status

some rigs dont show all the time, is this due to switching?
Activity: 4
hello there, this is an awesome program, keep up the good work but i have one request or a feedback, can you add payment to skrill account? because paypal is not supported by many countries and there is no real use in bitcoin in our country and this is a nice program to have a second income Smiley thank you
Activity: 11
Any chance of adding cast xmr or xmr-stak-amd for cryptonight?
They're more optimized for vega so would be a good boost.
Thanks!
We are well aware.
Until the version before last, it was only supporting Vega. Latest experimental version is more robust, supporting also rx480.
We have our finger on the pulse, and will add it when ready  Smiley

Thank you, looking forward to it to migrate to your service.

Thanks once again.
Happy Tuesday everyone!!

We have a new release - v1.86a  and some great news -

(1) Litecoin has been added to the payment options
You guys wanted it and we are happy to deliver.
Now you have the option to withdraw your balance in LTC, enjoy fast confirmations and low fees.

(2) Extra Command Line user customization - Phase 3, is here.
Now further customization is possible so any user can create his preferred config file for a specific miner.
Squeezing the max of your hardware is now in your hands..

(3) BTC withdraw - Added a higher fee option
Now you can decide if you want to pay higher fees for faster transfer of BTC.
We recommend checking the fee and the BTC network congestion before using this option - it is costly but fast!

Enjoy, and share!

Last but not least, we have quiet a lot of special thanks today:

(1) Special thanks to all those asking for Litecoin or BTC/ETH alternative with fast confirmations and low fees -

Is it possible we could get LTC as a payout method?
I'm not sure if it's a current option but personally I'd like to see LTC, ETC, XMR, and ZEC payout options.
Are you planning on adding more withdraw options ?
Litecoin would be awesome. It's fast and transaction fees are low.
The interface has been improved very much I love it but can you add webmoney or litecoin payment method ?
Provide more support for withdraw coins that are available to mine.

(2) Special thanks to all those asking for special configuration capabilities

I cannot still configure the miner xmr-stack , the config file is overwritten at each start of the miner
Also, please add a way that we can tweak the miners.. adjusting intensity, and other parameters.  
0 30 70 100 is not enough. These works for 1060/1070, usually somewhere around 35-50-60. But for 1080/1080ti 200+ ... 400+ is more profitable nowadays (LBRY usually ~480-500 on 1080Ti)
And as for AMD cards and GTX1060 dcri should be changed very presicely. E.g. right now on 1xFuri Eth+DCR dcri30=2.40 dcri36 =2.69$, dcri40 = 2.59 dcri50=2.30
First to implement realtime optimizing of dcri setting will get many users.
About the -dcri i have been testing for a while in all options and i can tell you that -dcri 23 is the best for all cards. Try it.
- As some have already suggested, dcri control and voltage control are critical, my RX580 needs a 38 dcri and my RX560 a 24 dcri, so they are not working at their best now while mining EXP.
Code:
18:47:34:701 159c Logical CPU cores: 8
18:47:34:702 159c Number of threads: Autoselection...
18:47:34:702 159c Using 4 threads
We need custom miner settings ASAP...
I second that Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: