Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 44. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
I've been using WinMiner recently. I'm very happy with it, but why is the PayPal fee 5% ?? I've never had more than 2% with PayPal
Thank you very much for the warm words and for using WinMiner  Smiley
PayPal fees vary by country and always include an additional fee for international transfers.
For example, see a quote from the US site - 
"In the U.S.   a fee of 2.9% of the transaction amount plus a fixed fee based on the currency.
Outside the U.S.   a fee of 4.4% of the transaction amount plus a fixed fee based on the currency."
WinMiner goal is to max our users' profits - if you are aware of a good, cheap global method of payment, do let us know and we will gladly look into adding it.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
PayPal fee is 3% (from WinMiner)
And rly high 5% from PayPal...
Ist think this is too high..
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
WTH 3% FEE? Angry

look at this way....

They convert the coin on the fly for you.
Don't have to manage 99999 coin wallets on your own
Don't have to deal with the exchange market
Don't have to deal with the "fee" to transfer your coin to and from the market

I'm happy to pay the 3% to just get my money via paypal or one of the major coins without having to do anything!

That is really why I use it. 

I sold 400.00 in BitCoin today.  It cost me about 6.00 to transfer it from my wallet to the exchange and 15.95 to sell it on the exchange. 

It is usually cheaper to just cash it out straight to my paypal.   

A few months ago it would cost a dollar to send 50.00 with bitcoin.  I couldn't send bitcoin 3 days ago because it was about 9.00 to do a transaction, 13.xx to send it priority.  That is simply crazy.  While the fees have dipped down a little, bitcoin is still expensive to send.  Then bitcoin is slow as dirt.  My last transaction took almost 3 days sending it with "normal" priority.  I could have snail mailed it faster.  Bitcoin has huge problems.  It is no longer a currency.  It is just a speculation for people that hope it goes up so they can make a few dollars. 

If you are looking just to dump (which is why people use nicehash and winminer) compared to having to sell a coin on an exchange 3% isn't bad, and most of the time you come out ahead. 

It's really said that BTC was hijacked and turned centralized its freaking ridiculous the cost to send BTC and the the time it takes   
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
WTH 3% FEE? Angry

look at this way....

I'm happy to pay the 3% to just get my money via paypal or one of the major coins without having to do anything!

That is really why I use it. 

I sold 400.00 in BitCoin today.  It cost me about 6.00 to transfer it from my wallet to the exchange and 15.95 to sell it on the exchange. 

It is usually cheaper to just cash it out straight to my paypal.   

A few months ago it would cost a dollar to send 50.00 with bitcoin.  I couldn't send bitcoin 3 days ago because it was about 9.00 to do a transaction, 13.xx to send it priority.  That is simply crazy.  While the fees have dipped down a little, bitcoin is still expensive to send.  Then bitcoin is slow as dirt.  My last transaction took almost 3 days sending it with "normal" priority.  I could have snail mailed it faster.  Bitcoin has huge problems.  It is no longer a currency.  It is just a speculation for people that hope it goes up so they can make a few dollars. 

If you are looking just to dump (which is why people use nicehash and winminer) compared to having to sell a coin on an exchange 3% isn't bad, and most of the time you come out ahead. 

Activity: 52
WTH 3% FEE? Angry

look at this way....

You're logon servers are down
Thank you.
Temporary authentication outage...sorry for that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 48
You're logon servers are down
You can use https://web.winminer.com/#!/live

WinMiner Team plz look at my first post.

and can you tell me when i can only use one of my 2 cards?
Activity: 4
hi teamwinminer! im enjoying using the miner a lot, easy to use. just one thing, is there a way to implement some sort of mobile or email notification when one of my rigs crash or go offline? if yes that would make it perfect! thats really the only thing missing i would say. right now using anykind of pool monitor, im able to watch my rigs and get notifications. but as of now using winminer, all i can do is check in on the rigs every so often on remote desktop to make sure everything is still running.

thank you!
I've been using WinMiner recently. I'm very happy with it, but why is the PayPal fee 5% ?? I've never had more than 2% with PayPal
Activity: 105
BTG yet>?>
After the BitcoinGold bumpy start -
WinMiner now mines BTG
Activity: 13
Are there any documentation for the extra command line options?

Thanks.
Activity: 24
please add cpuminer-opt to cpu miners. it has lots of algos.

also please add m7m algo (XMG coin), which a cpu only coin and is pretty profitable

I join the request, I dig on processors exclusively Magi (XMG).
im seeing this
http://btgpool.pro/

shows that the dev are still mining the first 8K blocks   after that it will open for all.

i think what you are seeing is still testnet stuff?  or maybe its the DEV miners.

Yes my fault still testnet till the first 8k blocks are mined
im seeing this
http://btgpool.pro/

shows that the dev are still mining the first 8K blocks   after that it will open for all.

i think what you are seeing is still testnet stuff?  or maybe its the DEV miners.
im disappointed as well, was told it would switch when it opened.   losing LOTS of money.  Will have to mine it myself i guess.
You can try, but nothing works at BTG... Can't connect to servers, pool doesn't work, wallets doesn't work and no info from dev team.  Huh

You are absolutely right. We have been working very hard at it, but it appears things are not working well for the BTG team at the moment...The network is not fully live at this stage. Official binary wallets are not out yet, the github branch is out but not enough nodes online... 

some pools seem to run stable after the first hickups
e.g: https://mine.pool.gold/workers
Also DCR is down again.

you guys need to have a script that checks for miners in DCR and then if the hashrate is 0 for 3-5mins it needs to restart the pool.
thats a reason why full benchmarking  runs in loop
this isn't a local issue thou, its on winminer side, the pool crashed and wasn't supplying any info
Pages:
Jump to: