Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 41. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Dear TeamWinMiner
Can you point me to some support channels.
One of my machines is not using GPU to mine at all, it is always benchmarking or Starting miner. Its been like this for few days.
Sure -  support [at] winminer.com

I sent what was asked for, did not receive a reply and it has been a week. Still stuck at benchmarking.

Also, please add Payoneer card as option to retrieve funds. Paypal in my country does not accept incoming payments.
Activity: 1
Hello. Been having big problems with Winminer last day.
My rig cannot mine at all. Starting it up and just gets error code 46.

With Nicehash the rig keeps stable all the time.
I have 3x Gtx 1070 and 1x Gtx 1060

Anybody else have this same problem?
Activity: 9
please answer me when I can use only one of my cards Huh
if i get no message again or you do not implement that i will switch to nicehash again. it just costs me too much money!

I have 3 1080 and i want to use 1 for gaming and the rest for mining
Activity: 206
First of all congratulations with the nice application. It just works straight out of the box even for a novice like me..
Last week it allowed me to get up and running on a regular PC which I normally use for Photoshop work, within minutes, not knowing anything about this "Mining Thing" at all.
I have been lurking around sites and miners for the past few days and for somebody novice is rather complicated, and not because it is very complicated... but because generally the documentation is very light, not well written and is not professional, which is going to be a put off for a lot of people.
Said that, WinMiner was the easiest of all to get on going, at least for me.
The possibility of automatically switching miner and currency on a snap, is what makes this application more interesting of the other popular ones, together with the possibility of taking you payment out in Paypal as well.

I have installed one of those Vegas 56, followed few tutorials and got it to work for XMR at an average 1950Hs reliably at 65C, and 135W, without BIOS hack, using "cast_vega_xmr" miner. Unfortunately this miner is not available on WinMiner and I was wondering if you have planned of adopting it in the future.
For XMR, WinMiner uses Claymore which run the Vega 56 at a maximum of 1435Hs, that makes at current today exchange a difference of 1.2 USD per day.
Also mining ethereum in winminer the Vegas reach only 29Mh max instead of the 43MH that is capable of.

Since I have bought 3 more Vegas and I'll be setting up a rig next week, i was hoping "cast_vega_xmr" will be on your plans.
People are buying Vegas like there is no tomorrow, they are almost sold out everywhere.

Thank you for your hard work and cheers!

Activity: 57
Hello dev.
Votecoin is also a good coin.
What do you think about desire and innova?

You do a great job.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hope winminer dev fixed it real soon.
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
network error .. anyone got this problem ?
yeah i'm having some problems with app and site too there are some issues i guess.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
network error .. anyone got this problem ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I've a issue if I select 4 gpu (3 AMD and 1 GTX 1060), in live stats begins to appear and disappear continuously in a kind of loop. Example, it's show me $4 (from amd cards) +  $1 (only happen in the nvidia card) then he takes it from me (the $1 of gtx 1060) and in 30 seconds he comes back. I think is Winminer not reading correctly the stats.

PS: I already send error to support in the app.
Activity: 52
really wish you guys could fix the issue of showing my miner offline when its not...

also i'd really love some TEMP readings on the website to make sure my system is running smoothly.
Whats the changelog of v 1.90 ?
Activity: 5
Hi TeamWinMiner,

With the new WinMiner v.1.90 I'm mining at half the speed I usually do!!!  Undecided

Ok I fix the problem with the shutdown of my mining rig.

Do you recommend farm mode for mining rig?

Thank you for the good work!!!

Walter

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Thats really interesting project. Simple app and automatic switch is what I've been looking for. Is it normal that it uses only 50% of CPU power during the benchmark? Thanks for the reply
Activity: 22
Could you please elaborate on:
(4) use your customized settings/configuration instead of %%ProcessorConfig%%
I am obviously doing it wrong as I get a parsing error.

In order to change the config file I need to know:
"pool_address" : "pool.usxmrpool.com:3333",
"wallet_address" : "",
"pool_password" : "",
Hi there! First of all thanks a lot for your great work!! I really appreciate what you are doing!
Could you please have a look at the miner xmr-stack-cpu64 1.31. I have a Core i5 and it only uses 2 of 4 cores.
Thank you for the warm words!
You are very welcome to use the custom command line/config feature in WinMiner to customize the settings of this miner so all 4 cores are utilized.
If you find a configuration that does so and has overall improved performance we will gladly adopt it  Smiley   
It is very simple:
(1) Choose the XMR-stack miner in the Miners tab
(2) Choose the "Use custom config file" option
(3) Click "Edit"

See here

https://i.imgur.com/6Xuv2MS.png
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Hi there! First of all thanks a lot for your great work!! I really appreciate what you are doing!
Could you please have a look at the miner xmr-stack-cpu64 1.31. I have a Core i5 and it only uses 2 of 4 cores.
You are very welcome to use the custom command line/config feature in WinMiner to customize the settings of this miner so all 4 cores are utilized.
If you find a configuration that does so and has overall improved performance we will gladly adopt it  Smiley   
It is very simple:
(1) Choose the XMR-stack miner in the Miners tab
(2) Choose the "Use custom config file" option
(3) Click "Edit"

See here

Please add Desire and Innova.There are very profitable coins.

Working WinMiner fine, but when have Claymore Cryptonight Miner 10.2?
See response in #756.
Pages:
Jump to: