Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 47. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
try again with 2 rigs
thank you for fast update in VEGA

if okay with no error and the income is higher than nicehash i will point all my rig in here again

thank you
Activity: 52
Can you add ELLA and PIRL and WHALE to the mineable list? i think ELLA and/or PIRL will spike soon. 
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
WinMiner v1.87a is now released!

- AMD Vega - latest Cryptonote v10.2
- Bug fixes

...and special delivery to...

Still have to keep ClaymoreOldCryptoNoteGPUv9.7 and CalymoreZcash v12.5 miner off.
Any chance of fixing Vega cryptonight mining in winminer ? Maybe Zcash to ?
So sad do have to use nicehash or directly mine the coin.
We are totally with you on that...and we have some good and some bad news to share -
The bad news is that there is a new Claymore v10.2 (replacing the v9.7) however we still have some issues with it..
The good news is that we just updated to ClaymoreZcash v12.6 (replacing the v12.5) - so you can use WinMiner to mine Zcash with your Vega  Smiley
Hope to bring you more good news (on the cryptonote front) shortly..   
I like a lot winminer, but I would like it even more if there were an option to not convert the coins mined and withdraw them as they are, especially in periods like this when they are so cheap.
We definitely want to try and test this.
Having said that, we naturally give priority to features that max profits regardless of market conditions.. Smiley

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
What is "No jobs from server"?
There must be something to mine, even if it is not rightly calculated for profit.
i'd be willing to pay 4 even 5% if you add new coins the day they release (like the case with ETN returning $200-300 days profit)!
Some feedback for the devs: I've been running the latest code (+betas) on Windows 10, portable, no-admin on 12 rigs and am getting generally good mining results, however I have not been able to keep all miners on the dashboard. They seem to work either fine, or momentarily, or only after changing the machine name but the bottom line is I've got 12 rigs running and only 3 are currently showing up on the dashboard while each rig individually has shown up at times. I should add that when I make a change, the dashboard reflects it almost immediately, so lag is not the issue. Hope this helps refine the reporting.

I was just about to post this....kinda stinks, because i think my miner is offline, when its really not.

oh and i tried to send an error report with the software...got an error  hahaha
Still have to keep ClaymoreOldCryptoNoteGPUv9.7 and CalymoreZcash v12.5 miner off.
Any chance of fixing Vega cryptonight mining in winminer ? Maybe Zcash to ?

So sad do have to use nicehash or directly mine the coin.
We are totally with you on that...and we have some good and some bad news to share -
The bad news is that there is a new Claymore v10.2 (replacing the v9.7) however we still have some issues with it..

The good news is that we just updated to ClaymoreZcash v12.6 (replacing the v12.5) - so you can use WinMiner to mine Zcash with your Vega  Smiley

Hope to bring you more good news (on the cryptonote front) shortly..   
i put 133x GPU
but payment stop at 1-2 hours ago
whats goin on?

im curious its not transparent in mining [ have3% fee its okay ] but cheating the hashrate?? i dont like 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not sure what you mean by "payment stop" - if you mean that after reaching a balance of about $13 the frequency of the balance update is decreased (meaning that you keep making profits as before, only the display of the balance is updated less frequently) then you need not worry - for more info on this read here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23146244

If its something else, please provide more info so we can assist asap.

Lastly, we take WinMiner very seriously and we only play fair!
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
hi dev

i try winminer for a days..and i love it
can you add more option please..
like :
 1. temp control
 2. fan  control
 3. restart / reboot machine
 4. etc

thank you very much

(I'm not related to winminer) but
I added the appropriate switches for sgminer (the only that I use because my cards are too old) in the miners tab (such as --gpu-fan --gpu-engine --gpu-vddc --gpu-fan etc. see: https://pastebin.com/nCyYzb4W ). I guess that similar switches should exist for Claymore.
i put 133x GPU
but payment stop at 1-2 hours ago
whats goin on?

im curious its not transparent in mining [ have3% fee its okay ] but cheating the hashrate?? i dont like 
RX VEGA not supported claymore cryptonote 9.7 to mining

please fix and update thank you
Activity: 36

1. temp control
 2. fan  control

Hi, have you tried MSI Afterburner for that?

You can only use it at startup - every time WinMiner changes miners or starts over it re-freshes the data and blanks out what MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision Tune do - You'd have to put in a hook to have WinMiner call out to nvidia-smi in order to make the settings re-stick every time (which as of right now isn't possible, AFAIK).
That's interesting, I didn't know that. So do you mean that if I overclock using Afterburner it doesn't help?
Activity: 13

1. temp control
 2. fan  control

You can only use it at startup - every time WinMiner changes miners or starts over it re-freshes the data and blanks out what MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision Tune do - You'd have to put in a hook to have WinMiner call out to nvidia-smi in order to make the settings re-stick every time (which as of right now isn't possible, AFAIK).
Activity: 36

1. temp control
 2. fan  control

have error with AMD RX VEGA

at mining ETN

- Error : AMD HSA Code Object loading...
add PIRL coin its profitable now
hi dev

i try winminer for a days..and i love it
can you add more option please..
like :
 1. temp control
 2. fan  control
 3. restart / reboot machine
 4. etc

thank you very much
Some feedback for the devs: I've been running the latest code (+betas) on Windows 10, portable, no-admin on 12 rigs and am getting generally good mining results, however I have not been able to keep all miners on the dashboard. They seem to work either fine, or momentarily, or only after changing the machine name but the bottom line is I've got 12 rigs running and only 3 are currently showing up on the dashboard while each rig individually has shown up at times. I should add that when I make a change, the dashboard reflects it almost immediately, so lag is not the issue. Hope this helps refine the reporting.
Great to hear about the good experience with WinMiner! and thank you for sharing the dashboard issue.
Our support team is looking forward to resolving this matter for you asap (support [at] winminer.com)
Please send us log files from two machines that show on the dashboard and two machines that dont (Help > send error report) and please mention your name on all the error reports so we know they are from you.
Looking forward to your data and to resolving this matter.  Smiley

please add ETN

Your wish is our command  Smiley

Electroneum (ETN) is now being mined by WinMiner.

Happy profits everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: