Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 40. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi!
Thanks for this nice app!
What happend today from 5:00 to 8:00 - all my rigs have a null statîstic (they have different ip and locations)?
I hope, that balance will be right.
same to me happened today from 8 am to 10 am
and two days ago from 7 am to 10 am
We definitely want to get to the bottom of this.
A couple of questions:
(1) Were you guys on "all coins" or a specific coin
(2) Were you guys on "all miners" or did you work with specific miners
(3) Were you able to see the miner actually running at that specific time or the machine was running unattended at that time?
(4) We would need your email address so we can look up the details
You are welcome to do one of the following:
- Provide all this information in an email to our support support [at] winminer.com; or
- Send an error report (Help > send error report) and write all the information in the comment space

I will send all my info in a support ticket ASAP

for now I can tell you that I am mining XMR with all miners, the machines were running at the time the stats shows no activity. I am sure because I was able to connect to them and I usually check periodically if all is ok. This behavior was new to me and I am mining succesfully with your software from 5 months and it never happened before...

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Hi!
What happend today from 5:00 to 8:00 - all my rigs have a null statîstic (they have different ip and locations)?
We definitely want to get to the bottom of this.
A couple of questions:
(1) Were you guys on "all coins" or a specific coin
(2) Were you guys on "all miners" or did you work with specific miners
(3) Were you able to see the miner actually running at that specific time or the machine was running unattended at that time?
(4) We would need your email address so we can look up the details
You are welcome to do one of the following:
- Provide all this information in an email to our support support [at] winminer.com; or
- Send an error report (Help > send error report) and write all the information in the comment space

please answer me when I can use only one of my cards Huh
if i get no message again or you do not implement that i will switch to nicehash again. it just costs me too much money!
I have 3 1080 and i want to use 1 for gaming and the rest for mining
Will you add it or not? If yes when?
you do not want or you can not answer?
We understand that you are very passionate about this feature and we know you are not the only one.
We love the comments and requests that we get from you and from all the users here, but you have to understand that there will always be more things to do then we can possibly do quickly.
This feature/functionality will definitely be added, but we have no delivery date for that at this moment.
We would not be here without the great support from you guys and we wish we could just add all the great features, coins, payment methods, algos etc that you guys mention, as you request them.
We know this may not be the answer you were hoping to get, but you can be sure that we are working as hard as we possibly can to make WinMiner the best product, that will make you guys happy.  Smiley
Hi!

if i get no message again or you do not implement that i will switch to nicehash again. it just costs me too much money!

you do not want or you can not answer?
Several of your pools are currently offline. Noticed it while benchmarking a new rig. Currently observed the following pools offline: ETC, ETH, UBQ.
Fixed. Thank you!
Activity: 48
Several of your pools are currently offline. Noticed it while benchmarking a new rig. Currently observed the following pools offline: ETC, ETH, UBQ.
Activity: 11
Hi!

the same to me...
Activity: 52
TeamWinMiner....you really need to fix the issue where it shows offline, but its not really!

AND add GPU TEMPS PLEASE!
Activity: 1
Hi!

Activity: 48
Hi there!

I'm trying to install WinMiner in a PC running WinXP x32 bits and i couldn't. Also i tried to open portable version but the system doesn't allows me.

Anyone could use it with that OS?

I believe WinMiner requires a higher version of .NET framework than is supported on Windows XP.

Hi there!

I'm trying to install WinMiner in a PC running WinXP x32 bits and i couldn't. Also i tried to open portable version but the system doesn't allows me.

Anyone could use it with that OS?
Hi there,
Is not the fee high?
I think should to be discounted because winminer price + pool + etc.. Very high price !
Thanks.
Good Works !
Thanks for the warm words  Smiley
When using WinMiner there is NO pool fee to pay.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
-
Hi there,

Is not the fee high?
I think should to be discounted because winminer price + pool + etc.. Very high price !

Thanks.
Good Works !
Everything is fine here, very good service winminer 👌

Can u add please PIRL also for mining, thanks.

Hope u find more stable and profitable coins, so I will pay more fees...

Aaah and please show GPU Temps in stats of online account.

i see PIRL was added

You are absolutely right!

We listen to you guys  Smiley
Activity: 52

i see PIRL was added
Activity: 42
Hey Winminer Smiley

Just want to say I'm still loving your app.

I've been a coin chaser, nicehash user, and pretty much anything else you can think of. And you guys have been the most stable/best income I've had mining. So thank you for that! I've probably convinced every miner I've come across to switch to your program.

I have a question thou, when do you think you'll allow us to choose which GPU's are mining?

I have 2 1080s hooked up to my gaming rig, but I like to use 1 for gaming every once in a while and don't want to lose out on the other just for gaming. If you guys could fix that, I would literally love you forever.

Again thanks for everything you do and a great product.

Activity: 12

Activity: 36
Tried to send an error report 4 times but keeps failing.

All GPU's have been stuck on (Device detected) for a while and are not mining. Command screen says "Cannot connect to etc.pool.winminer.com:5557"

I've stopped and started but it just refuses to mine at all.
Pages:
Jump to: