Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 51. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Is a card that is showing "Mining Aggregated" actually mining?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Well I am seeing brilliant results with this miner mining ETC, 24.1 Mhash on one single GTX 1060 3 GB and 15.8 Mhash on GTX 1050 ti so with my 3 cards at home I am now making about 3.5 USD daily from Winminer compared to 2.85 dollars mining Ethereum through Nicehash. Surely until now it looks a better conversion. Imagine people who have lots of rigs , this can improve their daily earnings a lot I think but I have to check as I am mining with this since only 1 day.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Since I already reached payout on Nicehash and will be paid this Friday, decided to try your program. Funny thing, I don't see a withdraw button. Do you guys pay directly to the email I registered, i.e Paypal,Skrill or something else. I checked all the options and am not figuring out where is the withdrawal button ?

Oh nevermind, I saw it when clicked view online option. Good app, so what is the min withdrawal, if you guys make sure to make it lower than Nicehash, consider an army of conversions from Nicehash to your app, so that is my suggestion to you.

This is one reason I switched to winminer from NiceHash.  You can min withdraw 20.00 to paypal, 10.00 to bitcoin, 10 to eth when ever you want.  I've gone 2-3 weeks between payouts on NiceHash.  It would give me a payout date and kept pushing it back.  Good luck getting some support with NiceHash.  If I have a problem, I can just post it here.  The payouts have been as close to instant as you are going to get. 

An even bigger problem with NiceHash is earning in Bitcoin.  If you mine for a week and bitcoin drops, you are losing your earnings.  It has happened to me several times.  Its a good thing to earn USD. 

I think as the word gets out on Winminer, they are going to grow and grow. 

then you are lucky. i did a withdrawal 12 hours ago and it's still uncofirmed because of too low fees. i mailed support 8 or 9 hours ago, no response yet.
it's a pitty, i wanted to get some free bitcoin gold, which now i miss because of this.

Never had that happen with winminer yet, I usually transfer to blockchain and its there in seconds.  I have had that happen with a blockchain to coinbase and my transaction floated around for 2 days....

first time it went well with me also, this time it took more than half a day. i did receive them now, no response from support however. and no bitcoin gold also because of this on this payment.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
Since I already reached payout on Nicehash and will be paid this Friday, decided to try your program. Funny thing, I don't see a withdraw button. Do you guys pay directly to the email I registered, i.e Paypal,Skrill or something else. I checked all the options and am not figuring out where is the withdrawal button ?

Oh nevermind, I saw it when clicked view online option. Good app, so what is the min withdrawal, if you guys make sure to make it lower than Nicehash, consider an army of conversions from Nicehash to your app, so that is my suggestion to you.

This is one reason I switched to winminer from NiceHash.  You can min withdraw 20.00 to paypal, 10.00 to bitcoin, 10 to eth when ever you want.  I've gone 2-3 weeks between payouts on NiceHash.  It would give me a payout date and kept pushing it back.  Good luck getting some support with NiceHash.  If I have a problem, I can just post it here.  The payouts have been as close to instant as you are going to get. 

An even bigger problem with NiceHash is earning in Bitcoin.  If you mine for a week and bitcoin drops, you are losing your earnings.  It has happened to me several times.  Its a good thing to earn USD. 

the fact you can withdraw to paypal or eth ... is pretty good ...with the rising bitcoin fees

then you are lucky. i did a withdrawal 12 hours ago and it's still uncofirmed because of too low fees. i mailed support 8 or 9 hours ago, no response yet.
it's a pitty, i wanted to get some free bitcoin gold, which now i miss because of this.

Never had that happen with winminer yet, I usually transfer to blockchain and its there in seconds.  I have had that happen with a blockchain to coinbase and my transaction floated around for 2 days....

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
KRB Pool is down
Stratum - connecting to 'krb.pool.winminer.com' <34.203.165.158> port 5564
Stratum - Cannot connect  to krb.pool.winminer.com port 5564
Thanks for reporting.
It is now fixed
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
KRB Pool is down
Stratum - Cannot connect  to krb.pool.winminer.com port 5564
Activity: 48
i'm constantly getting with dual ethash/decred the following error:
socket was closed remotely (by pool)
DCR: job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
Same. Also when trying to restart the miner it won't run ETH/DCR at all. Several restart attempts before it would start to mine and fail with above DCR error.
Fixed
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Error has returned.
Activity: 36
Hi, my CPU is often sitting idle and not mining on winminer, it used to mine 24/7 but over the last few days I've noticed it seems to be very intermittent and is sitting idle quite often. When I use a different mining program the cpu mines fine. Any idea's?

https://i.imgur.com/CaTkgJl.jpg
Same. Also when trying to restart the miner it won't run ETH/DCR at all. Several restart attempts before it would start to mine and fail with above DCR error.
Fixed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 48

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Thank you for the frequent updates and a fantastic miner, you guys are on a roll. You got all my rigs  Wink
Happy Thursday!

We have a new version - v1.84a!

You guys requested manual customization (e.g. set your own favorite dcri) - we are happy to deliver  -

Extra Command Line user customization - Phase 1

Just go to Settings>Miners - and you will see where to enter your command line..

(Phase 2 is coming up soon... Smiley )

Enjoy and don't forget to share - how much better can you really make WinMiner work for you?

...and lets not forget the special thanks to:

…Another thing... in dual mode mining with 480 rig i set manually -dcri to 23 which is the best i think.
Just push the - or + for set it manually..

Also, please add a way that we can tweak the miners.. adjusting intensity, and other parameters. 

...custom user set for XMR Intensity=18
how long does a withdrawal to eth normally take?
Should be instant, after clicking confirm in the confirmation email.

If you encounter any issues - please reach out to our support team - support [at] winminer.com , they will gladly assist and help resolve   Smiley

thanks, will do that

ok reason of delay was that i didn't put the 0x prefix in front of my eth address. transaction completed already, thumbs up for the quick support.
my suggestion to put an extra comment in the eth withdrawal to inform people to put the complete address including the 0x prefix.
Pages:
Jump to: