Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 19. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 17
August 14, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
The entire cryptocurrency will only win bitcoin in the next 10-20 years. Ethereum will depreciate to a few dollars in the next 1-2. Of course this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:01:17 AM
Currently, Ethereum is ranked second in the cryptocurrency ranking behind Bitcoin, a coin that has many applications and has great potential for growth in the future. Ethereum trading market is also very exciting worldwide. I think this year's winner will be ETH
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
Bitcoin will win for sure. In my opinion, Bitcoin will remain the leader. BTC is the founding father and Eth hardly could beat it.
Activity: 276
August 14, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
In my opinion, the value of Bitcoin is very attractive to many communities and enthusiasm even for investors, Bitcoin will lead. Even though Ethereum has good technology, it's just one of the best things that have been done so far. But it still can't go beyond Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
August 14, 2018, 02:12:44 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

With time, the ETH will fall into oblivion. But you forgot about other top altcoys. There is a ripple, there is a manea there is a light coin. To each his own. And it's good that there is such a variety of options. BUT as long as the bulk of the people buying makes money for the fiat currencies
Activity: 157
August 14, 2018, 02:06:03 AM
BTC will win, sure. BTC will remain number 1 this year and not be replaced, because BTC is always the forerunner of cryptocurrency, the market leader. If ETH want to beat BTC, need very long time, not this year. For me, BTC will always be a winner.
Activity: 76
August 14, 2018, 01:59:40 AM
I expect very good growth from bitcoin and eth this year, but still I'm hanging out more to strengthening bitcoin's leadership, the eth will remain on the second place and the gap will grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 14, 2018, 01:58:34 AM
Without a doubt, its bitcoin. BTC just hit its highest price last January and that can be a determining factor on every competition made between the coins. BTC dominance is also at its highest among thousands of coins for 2018. Hopefully, it will end up strong again this year.  Although majority of the coins used ERC-20 platform, it is clearly not enough to dethrone bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are biggest cryptocurrency in cryptomarket but Bitcoin is still number one and high valuable crypto currency. Now if looking at cryptomarket Bitcoin is dropped -13.95% last 7days and Ethereum dropped -33.82% my prediction this year still Bitcoin will be number one.
Activity: 111
August 14, 2018, 01:53:41 AM
Definitely bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is held best in the market
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 01:49:38 AM
In my opinion it is bitkoyn, it has not yet surrendered its positions and holds firmly in its first place, but the etherium is also rapidly gaining momentum and I think that in 2019 it will take the first place as it should, but this year bitkoin at the first place
Activity: 71
August 14, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
I would say for the sake of sending money (or coin) ETH wins.
It has cheaper fee (if you know how to use gas), and the transaction is way faster.
However ETH price has gone down more than bitcoin. Right now it is only 260+ dollars for ETH.  Shocked
Activity: 82
August 14, 2018, 01:46:07 AM
At this time, BTC still the leader. ETH going down, and unstopnable. But I still believe ETH will rise again, and needs more time to reach BTC level.
Activity: 46
August 14, 2018, 01:42:31 AM
For now it's hard to guess who's the winner of this year because were in the middle of the year. But I think  btc still the winner of the year cause the gap between btc and eth is still very large. Eth willl takes a very long time to bet btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 01:41:00 AM
In my opinion it's hard to decide now who's the winner  in this year because were still in the middle of the year. Maybe we can decide who's the winner in the end of the year.
Activity: 134
August 14, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
I more prefer ETH because of smart contract and ERC-20, but BTC will be always crypto king because it's more known by people. I think that by the end of this year the etherium will not cost more than bitcoin. But as the market falls, all coins will be cheaper than now.  Sad
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
For me and in my own opinion, No other altcoin even Ethereum can surpass what bitcoin has already accomplished and achieved. For me, Bitcoin still hold as the winner for this year due and there is no doubt for all of us. We have seen how bitcoin grows as time goes by and no other altcoin ever done that.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 01:30:58 AM
I think that no one has any doubts that the etherium is depreciating. I assumed that it would drop below $ 300 at the end of the summer, but today the price of the coin is $ 268. For a day the etherium has fallen in price by 15%
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 01:27:49 AM
BTC won't keep its leadership but for that to happen, a lot of time is needed. ETH or any other currency are not going to surpass BTC in this year or next. I think for any currency to take over the role needs another five years. Till then BTC will remain the winner.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 01:26:32 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

The big loss on Bitcoin has big effect on the traders, which lead the investors to get more attention on the ethereum based tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: