Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 22. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
iTS STILL QUITE EARLY to determine who can be considered to be the winner between these two, None of the coins so far has had a good year as the bearish ,market dominated from arly in the year and most have lost quite a good value on them,The year has not ended yet though and there are still chances that they may both end it on the high note,
Activity: 173
August 13, 2018, 12:36:08 PM
Bitcoin will definitely maintain its leadership. ETH is very low in value  and in term of price when compared it to bitcoin. The winner of this year is surely BTC.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
I think BTC will retain its leadership, it will take a lot of time to get the first place ETH.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
I think Bitcoin will be the winner this year . Ethereum has not yet reached such heights .
Indeed for this year of course bitcoin is still the winner,
because for now it's certainly still difficult for ethereum to beat bitcoin,
to be clearer, we just follow the progress until the end of the year
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
As you have noticed, today bitkoin dominates the market of crypto currency by more than 51% and its superiority is growing. The total capitalization is falling and people are fixed in bitcoin, I think that this year will remain for him.
Activity: 124
August 13, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
I think Bitcoin will be the winner this year . Ethereum has not yet reached such heights .
Activity: 406
August 13, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
Ethereum has in the last few months also received a lot of media hype as well. This has brought the attention of mainstream investors towards Ethereum. This is one of the main reasons why it has lost little as compared to some of the other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin which has lost approximately 40% from the peak.
Activity: 144
August 13, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
I think soon we will see the development of the Ethereum, so currently is a quite decent time to purchase a coin. Ethereum is a steady coin, so you can expect 1000 by the new year. What's more, obviously, we will sit tight for Vitalik Buterin's guarantees to be made on the Ethereum. In the case of all is well, this will influence its cost later on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 10:49:46 AM
i think it is possible. if there is no ether, the encryption market will be very depressed. Ether created a smart contract. many new coins were born on the platform of the ether. ether has been innovating. bitcoin has not changed.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
I can agree, that Ethereum has the better technology behind, and even a better use case. But the reputation is an extremely important factor, and in that, Bitcoin is way ahead of Ethereum. Maybe in some years, it can change though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 13, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
i do not think so. bitcoin has a long history and is well known to most people. it is widely dispersed throughout the world. bitcoin has become an encrypted symbol. ether can't do this.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 13, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
I think that this year Ethereum will not be able to break the bitcoin records.  Bitcoin will also remain a leader in the cryptocurrency market for a very long time.
there will be no winner this year and the situation will remain the same bitcoin on the first place and ethereum at second place. It will be the same because both are the coins that can't be considered as security token and that's the point about that.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 13, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
I think that no matter who will in this year main. In my opinion, it is important that this year the growth of the entire cryptocurrency began.
Activity: 27
August 13, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
I think the biggest winner this year is still Bitcoin, because the dominant position of Bitcoin is increasing, I believe Bitcoin will continue to maintain the leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
99% of the elective coins depend on the ETH arrange and ETH organize directs a greater number of exchanges at a higher speed than bitcoin,, based on the utilization of obviously the ethereum is vastly improved than bitcoin, however now it is too soon to discuss the victors, in light of the fact that the dispatch of new systems implies there will be more openings and the circumstance can change at any minute.
Activity: 93
August 13, 2018, 07:12:16 AM
Being the author of digital money may just seem insignificant to a few yet it seems all that could possibly be needed for me to keep up its best spot, administering each other cryptographic money. It isn't just the way that Bitcoin is the dad of cryptographic money. It is likewise the dad of blockchain and decentralization. Without Bitcoin, we would not have ETH and LTC and whatever is left of altcoins. Be that as it may, this year there may be a greater benefit for ETH hodlers than BTC hodlers
Activity: 62
August 13, 2018, 03:46:00 AM
I think that this year Ethereum will not be able to break the bitcoin records.  Bitcoin will also remain a leader in the cryptocurrency market for a very long time.
Activity: 61
August 13, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin have common features . I think that BETH will not be able to achieve the market capitalization of BTC, at least this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
The winner of everything right now seems to be BTC. Nothing except for a few alts seem to be able to stand up in price.
Activity: 119
August 13, 2018, 02:50:50 AM
Both coins are very different, but ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher speed than bitcoin, 99% of the alternative coins are based on the ETH network, judging by the use of of course the ethereum is much better than bitcoin, but now it is too early to talk about the winners, because the launch of new networks means there will be more opportunities and the situation can change at any moment.
Pages:
Jump to: