Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 21. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:05:28 PM
i think it is btc,btc will number one next many year,maybe next 5 year we can know which coin can take over btc or not,now btc is the only one,strongest and king of crypto,eth also is great coin and it has clear futrue and i hope eth van replace btc to become the king of crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:01:22 PM
Yes calm down I doubt that it is possible to overtake Ethereum, bitcoin will always be in the lead, because this is the first currency
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
August 13, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
This is quite strange question to ask in the 7th month of the year, what I mean is that this situation can turn around few times till this year will be ended. So how can we say who are the winner?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 03:06:07 PM
Bitcoin leads other cryptocurrencies too much. I think it is impossible to surpass Bitcoin this year. So I think the winner this year is still Bitcoin, but I believe Ethereum will have better development in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 13, 2018, 02:54:02 PM
This year, both coins will retain their positions. As the analysis of the market shows, these coins are proportional to the growth and decline. This year this trend will not change.
Activity: 64
August 13, 2018, 02:52:10 PM
If you look at the technology used between the two coins, definitely better ETH, because the technology is more modern than btc. btc can reach a high price because the first btc coin is used for crypto transactions.
Activity: 51
August 13, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
bitcoin will still be the winner, Bitcoin is the main coin in Crypto and has become the main hunt for investors, so Bitcoin's position is very strong inside cryptography, so Ethereum is very difficult to beat BTC.
Activity: 142
August 13, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
With the way market is right now, there is no winner, both btc and eth are very down, some one that bought any of the currency at a very high rate will never see any of them as winning because he or she must have been losing.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 02:45:43 PM
Looking at the current situation, BTC seems to be more advantageous. But on the other hand, the status of the altcoins can also bring back a slight breakthrough because the ethics are bound to recover.
Activity: 1078
August 13, 2018, 02:43:51 PM
At the moment, I think Bitcoin will become a winner of the year. All the money on the market is going into BTC while dumping altcoins, including Ethereum. It more profitable to hold BTC than ETH.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
August 13, 2018, 02:40:57 PM
I think ETH is absolute leader of this year, but at the same time it is obvious that BTC will keep price on the same level in other words it is less volatile compare to ethereum.
You should decide, what is goal for you, volatility or lower risks
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
BTC can be said to be one-dimensional, in that, you can only use it for bill payments and financial transactions compared to Eth which can serve as a foundation on which other coin projects can be built on via its blockchain. This dynamism of Ethereum lends it a place at the top with BTC however, many people still prefer btc as a currency than eth because of its popularity
Activity: 72
August 13, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
Now ether is also able to master the market.Last year ETH showed us the best result. We need to look for another new chain, maybe EOS, but it's too late to invest.
Activity: 21
August 13, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
Winner in terms of price action or developement?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
Winner on what? who fell more?
BTC and ETH are both in the tip of the mountain.
i hope they can race again to the top and not like this.
i feel the pain of my savings now and my pocket is bloody as hell..
i am holding them and will try to stay.
it is too early to think about that. the ber months was not begin. so there are many changes that may come happen. we know that the price of the cryptocurrency is always changinf. every seconds,minutes and hours. so it is difficult who's the best ampng these two. but the best is, these two will be a good coin.
Activity: 116
August 13, 2018, 02:23:05 PM
The two are worth holding on to but btc is still king Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
August 13, 2018, 02:21:32 PM
Winner on what? who fell more?
BTC and ETH are both in the tip of the mountain.
i hope they can race again to the top and not like this.
i feel the pain of my savings now and my pocket is bloody as hell..
i am holding them and will try to stay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
i think it is possible. if there is no ether, the encryption market will be very depressed. Ether created a smart contract. many new coins were born on the platform of the ether. ether has been innovating. bitcoin has not changed.
I think it's too early to talk about what will happen by the end of this year. This is not normal, because the year has not yet ended just the middle, which will have to decide where the market will move.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
At least this year, I think BTC will retain its leading position relative to all other coins and ETH in particular. Importantly, this implies only one thing, when it finally starts the growth of the market?
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
Bitcoin is a real leader of this year but seems like Etherium hold a serious part of market and the interes from new investors is huge to this cryptocurency. I think this is depends from developers - who will win in new interesting ways of using both of them)
Pages:
Jump to: