Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 68. (Read 5916 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 20, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

I don't think that this is a correct formulation of the question, these two cryptocurrencies completely different. Perhaps bitcoin wouldn't grow as an ether, but it will always have the glory of the first and most importantly decentralized cryptocurrency. Moreover, the growth of the ether is supported by ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 05:14:14 AM
For me still BTC and it will always be the number one in the market. Yes I agree to that Bitcoin have a lot flaws and think that's the reason why altcoins are created. To fix the problems of Bitcoin.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 04:43:29 AM
I think you are right, because Ethereum has a time to oversee all the Bitcoin flaws and make it better than Bitcoin is, so it is like to play second - you always can include the experience of the first, and perform better.
Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
The entire crypto currency market depends very much on bitcoin. Bitcoin has a very strong influence on the market and as long as it happens it will be the top 1.
True I also think for the year 2018 this winner remains bitcoin,
because ethereum for now seems hard to beat bitcoin,
so yes we do not really expect more on ethereum to beat bitcoin
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
I think that by the end of the year the winner will be Ethereum, its value is growing much faster than bitcoin. Although the latter is trying to gain momentum, it is too much to slow down during the falls.
Activity: 161
June 19, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the number one, the altcoin and token can not cross the BTC in the near future! It takes more time
for this year it is still Bitcoin who becomes a very good coin to become a reliable main coin. with Bitcoin having sustainable development, so Bitcoin is great for the future. indeed with the development of Bitcoin is increasing in the future so it is very good in the future.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
I think that bitcoin will long take a leading position. A worthy opponent at the moment is Ethereum. In the future, this coin can move the leader.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:24:59 AM
Talk about the winner will be either at the end of the year or a couple of years, but for the time being early, but I think Etherium will move bitcoin!
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
The entire crypto currency market depends very much on bitcoin. Bitcoin has a very strong influence on the market and as long as it happens it will be the top 1.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
These two great coins have a lot of ups and downs.They all have their greener days and sad days.It will be difficult for me to tell which one was great during the year though.But it seems they always fall together and rise together as well.
Activity: 104
June 19, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
Now, let's look at another unique feature of Ethereum - the digital currency ether.

Ethereum is a digital currency like Bitcoin, but different Ethereums have two digital currencies trading in the market. One of them uses ETH as a transaction mark, and the other is called a classic Ethernet coin, which is labeled ETC's circulation trading.

Ethereum Foundation defines the role of Ethereum as a kind of fuel, or a means of payment, to allow customers to pay for the costs incurred in requesting operations on servers in the Ethereum platform.

In 2016, a huge scandal shocked the Ethereum community. An unknown hacker took advantage of software vulnerabilities and tried to steal more than $50 million worth of Ethernet coins. The result of this incident was the birth of the second transaction Ethel.
Activity: 146
June 19, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
Bitcoin leads other cryptocurrencies too much. I think it is very difficult to surpass the popularity or the market value. Although Ethereum has good prospects for development in the future, it is very difficult to surpass Bitcoin. So I think the winner this year is still Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
June 19, 2018, 12:05:16 AM
There are different reasons to consider bitcoin as a leader like almost every altcoin is tradeable against bitcoin. Other coins (ETH/XMR/LTC) daily trade value is not the half of bitcoin trade volume.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
Hello everyone!

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

It will be very hard for Etherium to surpass Bitcoin this year, almost zero chance. However , in the long run, perhaps 5 years from now, it will be possible for ETH to replace BTC to be the new King.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 12:00:33 AM
It is difficult to distinguish the ethereum or bitcoin that this year, while their prices vary and fluctuate daily. The price of bitcoin is $ 6500, and the ethereum is reaching $ 500.
copper member
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 11:56:56 PM
I think by the end of the year and the coming years, the Ethereum and Bitcoin will please us with a significant growth. The cryptocurrency market is still too young, and there are many prospects ahead, the main thing is to believe.
Activity: 275
June 18, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
To put it simply, as long as BTC holds the number one spot in the market. Btc will remain the winner of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
June 18, 2018, 11:25:32 PM
Even half a year did not pass, so this year's winner is wrong. But there have been so many great development updates coming out of Ethereum so far this year, and I think it's going to be a winner, and we're expecting a big bull run by the end of the year. Because the good news is bound to increase the price a lot.
Activity: 130
June 18, 2018, 11:22:17 PM
I think many here no matter who wins this year. Why should there be a winner here? Ethereum is not a competitor of Bitcoin. Each of these coins plays a own unique role and there will not be a winner and loser here.
Activity: 602
June 18, 2018, 11:20:38 PM
Hello everyone!

In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the number one, the altcoin and token can not cross the BTC in the near future! It takes more time
seeing the development of these two coins I am sure for Bitcoin to be a winner this year. seeing the ever-increasing growth convinced me for its ever-increasing development of being able to bring Bitcoin into a coin that is perfectly capable to rely on.
Pages:
Jump to: