Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 89. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 05:15:12 AM
both can be considered as the best and be a winner. bitcoin first excels because of course most interested in is making the system owned bitcoin and development cost. for the year also will be the same as before. bitcoin will remain the lead and the ethereum also will continue to evolve.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 08, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
Ethereum is in a pretty good rise. From time to time the price drops slightly down and rises again right after. I think it will be a more profitable investment than bitcoin, the best investment is Ethereum now Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
I think winner of this year is EOS. I sure that this coin will hit 60-80$ by end of this year (it' about x3-x4 from today). EOS and ETH will compete.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
May 08, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
AFAIK ethereum transactions much faster than bitcoin and transaction fees are also much cheaper (CMIIW), but the fact is bitcoin still firmly into the market leader, and in my opinion, for this year and a few years to come bitcoin position will not be shifted.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 04:47:22 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think that bitcoins will be always the winner of the year since the growth is massive and everyone is investing a huge amount that leads to the market price to grow even more further and that is the reason why we should invest or hold our coins even more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
May 08, 2018, 04:39:51 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

Are you serious on this statement? Will you mind do research first and read the whitepaper of BTC? Do you know that all altcoins is from the bitcoin technology, they just modify a bit on the code since it was an open source but still bitcoin is great. Don't compare the number of transaction of BTC to ETH since most of crypto user are using BTC because it's the base currency. You are talking about scaling issue of bitcoin while you didn't that ETH was easily taken down by just crypto kitties which is too small compared to the volume of transaction in BTC.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
The year 2018 did not start well in terms of the crypto currency market. bitcoin and ethereum values are greatly reduced. I think the most profitable investment of this year will be bitcoin. Towards the end of the year, 15,000 dollars will pass.
This is only temporary. I don't think that the performance of cryptocurrency in 2018 will be worse than in 2017. Now the market is indeed not as good as 2017, but it is constantly growing. You must see this.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 04:36:38 AM
Hello everyone!

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I agree with your opinion that ether is more usable compared to bitcoin.  Through the ethereum platform, it gives the opportunity to launch different project aided with technology.  Then, the creation of other token became possible that is based on the ERC-20 standard.  Ether then became the universal fuel of these tokens that makes it in demand and valuable.  Because of the good performance, good reputation was established that caught many investors interest.  Additionally, lower transaction fee compared to bitcoin transaction is also a plus "points" to ether.  But as the time goes by, the supply of ether circulating in the crypto market continues because of its demand compared to bitcoin that is limited in numbers and because of the high demand, its value continues to inflate as the years go by.  With this reasons, reaching bitcoin price is a great challenge to ether.
Activity: 233
May 08, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
The year 2018 did not start well in terms of the crypto currency market. bitcoin and ethereum values are greatly reduced. I think the most profitable investment of this year will be bitcoin. Towards the end of the year, 15,000 dollars will pass.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 04:34:26 AM
Not even half year is passed so saying who the winner of this year is would be wrong. But with so much good developmental updates coming for Ethereum this year I think it will be the winner and we should expect a massive bull run by the year end. As this much good news would surely increase the price tremendously.
Activity: 68
May 08, 2018, 04:34:10 AM
According to the current market conditions, although Ethereum will have very good development prospects, I don't think it can exceed Bitcoin for a short time. Bitcoin has strong financial strength and it is a pioneer in this industry. Beyond it is like a reform. I think it's hard.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 04:34:01 AM
WhaleTank club predicted the most profitable coin, join and know which one is it
Activity: 80
May 08, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
Bitcoin, of course, is a leader, but I think the Ethereum will go beyond bitcoin. More and more networks use ETH to promote the rapid growth of the price of ETH.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
May 08, 2018, 04:32:06 AM
Probably Bitcoin, because a big update is coming - Lightning network, it is a revolutionary technology, nobody understand that, but it will help Bitcoin with scalability  Grin.
Activity: 406
May 08, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
Ether in this case is probably the best product. Although very young and still unstable, it has two features. First, its Creator Vitalik Buterin - a real man. He appears and regularly comments and actively participates in the development of the project. Like bill gates or Elon Musk, he is the face and brain of the product. It has the authority to develop it, including its shortcomings. Similar moments like this tend to soothe the market.
Second, Ethereum is part of a much more successful history in the making. With a digital currency, called Ether, pulled out of this larger entity, it has a greater chance of maturing and subsequent development.
Thus, at the moment both cryptocurrencies are good investments. But everything can change at any moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 04:24:48 AM
BTC will always at the top this year. It is less probability that ETH could take over.
Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 04:17:13 AM
According to this, Ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners of this year in addition to many other altcoins. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on. This natural altcoin and bitcoin season will also rise in price. but all coin prices depend on BTC. As BTC increases, other altcoin prices increase and vice versa.
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
May 07, 2018, 11:39:18 AM
Hey,

That's good news. And you'll be glad to know that @SciDexoffcial recently announced a new meme competition. There is a good chance to win SciTokens for yourself. If you would like to get more details. This link will help you to reach https://bit.ly/2JXLLXI

All the best!
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 26, 2018, 05:21:57 AM
ETH will always be the 1st runner-up, never the champion. Most of my friends that I convinced to invest in bitcoins only want bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: