Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 93. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
Its so hwrd to decide which of then is the winner of this year. Because ots too early we even not yet reach the half of the year. But prediction still bitcoin will win on this year
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:08:18 PM
I believe with Eth who already pocketed more transactions than bitcoins. But this year I think bitcoin will still lead because the difference with eth is still too far. Either bitcoin or ethereum, if both success exceed last year's price, then both are winners.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 19, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
The competition between BTC and ETH has no point.BTC is like the godfather of all crypto.So there is no question that people always trust BTC over all crypto.So BTC remains the number one all time even in long future.But I think eth also is a very good project.No doubt ETH is most powerful crypto that people trust after BTC.Eth can grow more than BTC (in % not price)
But its will be very hard to take the 1sts seat from BTC.I like both But I Love ETH over BTC though.The chose is ours Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 19, 2018, 04:59:28 PM
I think that this year the etherium will win. We all used to think that bitcoin is invincible. But this is not so. Ethereum has every chance to become this year a coin number one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 04:55:46 PM
The biggest winner is always Bitcoin, but I think it is well deserved. I don't think this year will be different and Bitcoin will be the best.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
I don't think etherium can surpass bitcoin this year. But if bitcoin will not improve itself, eth will eventually surpass btc and become the first coin in near future.
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 04:43:55 PM
Definitely at the price Bitcoin will be higher, but on the promise of currency and technology - Ether has already overtaken it. Despite the small percentage of non-scam projects, they all add weight to Ether
Activity: 397
April 19, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
I think the wise not appealing Bitcoin with ethereum,,, we know together that Bitcoin is the mother of all coin,,,, my opinion Bitcoin is coin and besides bitcoin is Altcoin, although I personally am very crave price eth became expensive, but keep Bitcoin will lead
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
Bitcoin is the mainstay of cryptocurrency. This is a king. ETH is the foundation of the current ICO boom. As leaders in the ICO field, they play a role in different areas of cryptocurrency. We should not simply compare their values. Of course, I think ETH's value is much lower than expected. Maybe ETH's growth will exceed BTC this year, but ETH cannot shake up BTC's position.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 04:22:09 PM
I dont think ethereum will be able to surpass bitcoin this year ,because there are less improvements to ethereum's chain which is why the problems of bitcoin's network hasnt yet resolved,maybe when most of the people realize that bitcoin is a worthless piece of shit compare to new platforms out there,that is the only time you will be able ro see other coins surpass bitcoin,but as of the possibility is very unlikely to happen.
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
Still BTC, however my passion is with ETH
Activity: 182
April 19, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
Smartcontracts and decentralized applications arent enough because if that is enough ethereum could have replaced bitcoin few years ago,but it cant because the issues from bitcoin's network didnt resolved,that is why it wont be enough reason why most of the people in our community does going to invest ethereum over bitcoin as bitcoin is still dominant in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 19, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
Bitcoin is King of cryptocurrency now it has gain a lot more popularity compared to Ethereum. Though Ethereum has a solid idea it will definitely take some time for ETH to rule. I don't think Ethereum can even overcome Bitcoin by the end of 2018, not possible!
Activity: 490
April 19, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
IMHO such comparisions are incorrect. It's like to compare gold and oil, for example. Both coins good enough for the purposes, they were created.
I think the same.
BTC is a stuff for long holding having purpose to safe your money, and eth is a basis for many ather altcoins and it have another purpose and good for invest because it really useful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 04:07:22 PM
This year's winner will definitely be Neo.Neo will make a breakthrough this year.Neo will have plenty of ico this year.The smarter contract will come.
Activity: 274
April 19, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
It wont be possible,as ethereum is being dumped nowadays because of the upcoming migration from being a POW to POS which is why most of the miners switched to ethereum classic which is another good coin to watch,as it doesnt allow any forks in their platform.You should be more focused to bitcoin so that you will be saved from market manipulations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Like some of you i also think that it’s not right to compare them but on the other hand almost everyone thinks that btc is the one&only leader of the market and it’ll keep its position. I like ethereum and i think it’s very very important for Ico’s and the whole market.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
April 19, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Not going to happen,because that is not enough reason why would ethereum will surpass bitcoin,because if tht is the only reasons ethereum could have replaced bitcoin few years ago,ethereum has indeed powerful platform which are being based from by these new altcoins but that is not enough as ethereum doesnt resolve the scalability issues of bitcoin,LN should be implemented to ethereum so that it might have a good chance with replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 644
April 19, 2018, 03:53:09 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Bitcoin will always be a winner because it's the major crypto currency same with dollar. Take note that every alternative coins are paired in bitcoin in the exchanges. Even if 90% of ICO's are using Ethereum based tokens. It's still a long shot that Ethereum will surpassed bitcoin.
Activity: 20
April 19, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
Btc is the king of cryptocurrency world. So nothing can be compare with it.
Pages:
Jump to: