Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 92. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:34:52 PM
I think the bitcoin is still above the Etherium because the bitcoin of the falling price is still not drastic compared to the Etherium, and the enthusiasts also add up to bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 06:33:20 PM
Ethereum might be a good working platform ,but it doesnt mean that i will replace bitcoin's position in the near future.As far as i know bitcoin and ethereum shares the same scalability problem,transaction confirmations,high fees,and high block difficulty? it doesnt make sense for me,because if some coin will replace bitcoin probably a coin which has resolved all of the bitcoin's shortcomings.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
There is not competition between Bitcoin and Ethereum in my view. They both are great coin no doubt. But you have to agree that Bitcoin is the base of all cryptocurrency. If you agree with this then this is the answer. Bicoin is the king.
Activity: 244
April 19, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
I think the ethereum will be the winner of this year, because many are more confident in it than in bitcoin, the technology that the ethereum uses inspires confidence and gives hope for the future  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 06:15:56 PM
I still hope that this is ETH year! Ethereum will continue to struggle to keep up with an increasing number of daily transactions especially as more Dapps are launching. Most newcomers in the second half of 2018 will learn about crypto by using a Dapp. They will use Dapps and only as a second step learn about the tech that drives it. Since most of Dapps in 2018 will run on Ethereum it is likely that it will be the most talked about tech. Ethereum already is the alternate currency to Bitcoin and is paired with most altcoins on most exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Bitcoins will be always at the top and there is no way for other cryptocurrency to replace bitcoins because the price of all the other cryptocurrency are based on bitcoins so we can say that btc will be always the highest priced cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
April 19, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
Of course bitcoin will be winner of this year. Bitcoin is real coin but ethereum is an altcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 19, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
Ethereum is indeed a good platform which offers both smartcontracts and decentralized applications,but it doesnt resolve the network issues of bitcoin such as faster confirmation tx ,larger blocksize than bitcoin,plus the lightning network should be implemented so that ethereum might have a good chance against bitcoin because theres a lot of new projects out there.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 19, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
Considering how the ether began to grow, I think he will win, Of course not this year, but in the future. I'm waiting for news about the imminent update.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 05:52:21 PM
Btc is the king and will stay as a king! Don't think flippening will happen in this year or any year soon.. At least when you mention cryptocurrency the first thing people will think of is bitcoin. So new money will flaw into bitcoin, also it's technology being improved (lightning network)
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
I think that Bitcoin just  more famous than ETH, But the leader is ETH ! Also I think it will grow in % in much more times that BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
April 19, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Will in real talk as of now ethereum could not surpass the bitcoin as a leadership in all major coins in terms of price value and popularazation,but maybe in the near future we  dont know what will happen,because only i can say that ethereum have a great capacity to become rival of bitcoin, because it is the second among all major coins with the highest value in the market,and only coins that have  code of  ERC-20 that is usable in all transaction espescially  in making accelaration transaction in MEW wallet.

Activity: 193
April 19, 2018, 05:48:54 PM
I think bitcoin win always. Because bitcoin is secured coin and welknown and the price is very big than the ethereum.
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
I cant find any reason why would ethereum is going to surpass bitcoin this year,ethereum does most of the transactions in the cryptocurrencies everyday but it doesnt mean that this platform will ever surpass the king,which is quite impossible as of the moment as ethereum have the same problems of what bitcoin has,that is why smartcontracts and d-apps are worthless.
I can't say who's the number one list in the market in terms of prices because theres a lot of remaining days in year 2018, the prices changes immediately and the bounceback is unpredictable. A lot of coin has a potential also, for now where hoping for greater value of each coin so that everybody can benefits.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 19, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
I cant find any reason why would ethereum is going to surpass bitcoin this year,ethereum does most of the transactions in the cryptocurrencies everyday but it doesnt mean that this platform will ever surpass the king,which is quite impossible as of the moment as ethereum have the same problems of what bitcoin has,that is why smartcontracts and d-apps are worthless.
Activity: 282
April 19, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
Ethereum will be always on the second place , ok , not always but in the next 5 years at least becouse bitcoin its the king of crypto , he is better then ethereum , he has a bigger value   , bitcoin is the winner this year and will still be in the next couple of years . Its gona take a lot of time for ethereum to pass such a huge value   , mayhe will reach 5000k $ in 2 years from now but not more then that.
Activity: 194
April 19, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
I wont be so sure about ethereum,as it is being dumped by most of the investors,miners have switch to other coins like ethereum classic because the difficulty has been increased which is why it was dumped to hard few months ago,it doesnt resolve any issue of bitcoin so it will have less chances of getting bitcoin's position,you should have sticked to bitcoin as it is in bull run today.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 19, 2018, 05:17:34 PM
Ethereum is indeed a good platform which are commonly used by most of the altcoins today,but it doesnt resolve the network's problems of bitcoin which is why it wont have any good chane to surpass bitocin this year,it will only be possible when the shortcomings of bitcoin will be fullfilled by ethereum such as slow transaction confirmation,blocksize,and network congestion.
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Bitcoin is a market leader and Ethereum will always follow. Check coinmarketcap and you will notice any directional movement of bitcoins has a direct relationship with the price of Ether.But not the other way round. The fact that all ICOs or altcoins are using Ethereum smart contract is not a guarantee that it will bypass Bitcoins. Bitcoins is king and Etherum is queen. I will agree with that but not that they can be equal or Eth overcome Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
Its BTC. Bitcoin has a monopoly among all other coins. Eth also a big competitor for BTC. But I do not think that Eth can hit the line where BTC stands. All other coins, tokens depend on BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: