Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 95. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
According my point of view on this issue, ethereum will be the leader in the crypto world after several updates. One of them will be very soon. Ethereum team will solve the problem of scaling Ethereum network. You said it all about the bitcoin. This currency is waiting for the expiration of the term of the Board). But this will not happen in 2018.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 19, 2018, 02:09:36 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Bitcoin will be No. 1 in 2018 and the following years. That's for sure. eth can not pass bitcoin. For at least 5 years, eth will probably pass bitcoin and be # 1
What? You seriously believe that Ethereum can outrank Bitcoin and become the market leader? You need to do your research because it does not even come close. As a matter of fact, no coin has ever come close to Bitcoin ever and this will most likely never change. Why? Bitcoin is being adopted slowly and steadily by people around the world. If you ask anyone what they know about crypto, Bitcoin will most likely be the first thing that comes to their mind which shows how immensely popular this coin is through out the world. Ethereum and other coins have a lot of potential, but will never outrank Bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
None of them I guess.

I think that this year will be a gradual decline of bitcoin and squeezing of the etherium.

A new leader is born now.  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
My opinion is that both coins will share the first place. How it's going now. But I wonder if someone can approach the third one?
Activity: 167
April 19, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
Basically bitcoin is the king,
While ethereum is likened to queen,
Bitcoin is the leader being ethereum is accompanist,
So I think bitcoin still outperforms ethereum
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 19, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
Bitcoin is always be a winner, even when the prize of bitcoin fall to a minimum prize, still yet the demand are still extremely high and many investors came in to invest on Bitcoin than Ethereum, Bitcoin has many futures and more secured in blockchain technology then Ethereum wallet has no back up. Bitcoin wallet address is the strongest private key and also change at any time when login than Ethereum wallet. having mention the few point, i quest bitcoin is a winner.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
It is very difficult to predict who will be the winner of this year. But if we are talking about winner in price growth, i think it will be a token from some ICO launched in 2018. As for ETH and BTC, i believe that Ether will grow more times than Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
Till now the bitcoin but very soon we will end up with a dramatic competition between the crypto Race. I am strongly feeling that Ethereum is about to break some rules and will overtake Bitcoin. We still have 8 months of this year. Lets see what happen.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time. Bitcoin and Ethereum are not competitors, they coexist and solve different types of problems.
Activity: 129
April 19, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

MY opinion BTC winner is the 2018 cux it's have a huge community and loyal.
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
April 19, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
In this year ETH lost its value by almost %30 against BTC. BTC is my clear winner.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
April 19, 2018, 01:44:20 PM
IMO, Bitcoin will still remain as the market leader this year and next few years. The community behind Bitcoin is really huge and loyal.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:41:23 PM
Hello everyone!

Bitcoin will be No. 1 in 2018 and the following years. That's for sure. eth can not pass bitcoin. For at least 5 years, eth will probably pass bitcoin and be # 1
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 19, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
I have a feeling that neither of these two coins will emerge as the winner this year. BTC and ETH has been in existence for such a long time and now they may get replaced by coins with better technology. There is a strong possibility of some new coin overtaking both these established cryptos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 01:28:20 PM
I think that in 2018 the winner will certainly be the ezerium, despite the high price of bitcoin, it still yields much more to the eurium, we can also observe this with market prices of the crypto currency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
April 19, 2018, 05:47:55 AM
I don't see Ethereum reaching or surpassing Bitcoin's price or market capitalisation this year; I came to this decision from the market trend so far this year.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 19, 2018, 05:20:11 AM
Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?
ETH had a couple of shameful hacks this year including the exploit in their multisignature algorithm which led to millions of dollars stolen.
it also had the ICO bans which is another scandal because it is the platform that is allowing scammers to thrive.
winner? LOL

The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency.
you say that only because you don't know what bitcoin is and have never used it.

The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage.
calling it "issue" is an understatement. it fails under heavy load.
not to mention that all that junk transactions has made it impossible to run a full node which is centralizing it even further.

The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.
only on paper but there is no actual world application for them so far.

bitcoin will keep the leadership as it has always done because it is useful. and even if by any chance it couldn't do that anymore i assure you that the "surpass-er" is not going to be ethereum. it doesn't matter how much they advertise it to you and how many shilling is happening at the end of the day there are deep seeded problems in this token that aren't going anywhere.
Activity: 87
April 19, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
For me, Bitcoin will still remain number 1 and Ethereum will still next to it. And we all be the winner if we invest to both of them until the end of this year because it will going to set an all time high again.
Activity: 182
April 19, 2018, 04:08:54 AM
Hello everyone!

this year the number one coin is Bitcoin. because from year to year Bitcoin always shows an ever-increasing development. thereby making Bitcoin the number one coin on the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
I think they are totally unmatched. Bitcoin is the mainstay of cryptocurrency. This is a king. ETH is the foundation of the current ICO boom. As leaders in the ICO field, they play a role in different areas of cryptocurrency. We should not simply compare their values. Of course, I think ETH's value is much lower than expected. Maybe ETH's growth will exceed BTC this year, but ETH cannot shake up BTC's position.
Pages:
Jump to: