Pages:
Author

Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME - page 4. (Read 16826 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Guys forget him, we are feeding the troll lets ignore him and enjoy Wirelesscoin Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
All on the time travelling bus.  Failed launch.

das ist ein Witz

https://ibb.co/nQD7bQ

If you dont believe in this, then what are you doing here? Why you spread all your negativity all around? Why do you want to destroy the dreams of others? People like you are the reason why we have so much problems in this world. Why are you so greedy for peoples attention? Do you dont love yourself, and is this the reason for spreading your hate all around? Can you look yourself in the eyes in the mirror?

Du bist der Witz!

Activity: 8
All on the time travelling bus.  Failed launch.

das ist ein Witz

https://ibb.co/nQD7bQ
Community Manager - WLC
@Slothking you sad little fan boy kissing butt trying to be gifted more shitcoin.

Trying to drive the price lower?  lower than 0.00000065 lol.

If it goes any lower you will be back to trying to give them away  Grin Grin Grin
If you'd invented time travel you'd allready know you wasting your time  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
I will find the evidence of who you are in the  SN slack.

You will be kick out from there. I know who you are. Wait and see.

First up you have no idea who I am.

Second I am not even active on your SN slack.

Third if your only response to my points are threats it proves my point - SHITCOIN  Grin Grin

And also I know your real account in BTT I am collecting the evidence and get your legendary account banned
I will find the evidence of who you are in the  SN slack.

First up you have no idea who I am.

Second I am not even active on your SN slack.

Third if your only response to my points are threats it proves my point - SHITCOIN  Grin Grin

https://i.imgur.com/KXf0QBn.png
legendary
@Slothking you sad little fan boy kissing butt trying to be gifted more shitcoin.

If it goes any lower you will be back to trying to give them away  Grin Grin Grin

I will find the evidence of who you are in the  SN slack.

legendary
we will build our BusTimeMachine and when I see u I'm gonna transpotoilet u ..ull be with ur wife having a lovely stroll then next thing u know liquid feces will fall from the heavens via a release valve from bus toilet and ull be showerd with my doo like ur being slimed on Nickelodeon .

So we are back where we started.  Constant shit posts with no facts or data to support any of the project goals.

I know who you are but I cann't say...I know your real name in the SN slack...all I can say you are a coward with low morals..why don't you come here with your real name in the SN slack....talk to me face to face. But you are a piece of miserable scam. Talk with your real name...you are a rotten human being.
Looks like someone didn't get his share of the Coins from our distribution. Waaaaa go cry in the corner. We know what u are its plain as day. I'm done responding to u ugly trying to bring price down so u can buy cheap troll!
we will build our BusTimeMachine and when I see u I'm gonna transpotoilet u ..ull be with ur wife having a lovely stroll then next thing u know liquid feces will fall from the heavens via a release valve from bus toilet and ull be showerd with my doo like ur being slimed on Nickelodeon .

So we are back where we started.  Constant shit posts with no facts or data to support any of the project goals.

Why do stay here? U troll. Have u no warmth of a women to keep u occupied or is it ur jealous of us.  Leave us be if u think so distasteful of us. U can't cuz either A. U want to bring price down or B. U have such a sad life that ur reduced to trolling projects for the hell of it cuz it amuses u. That's what ur newb account looks like troll. I even have more posts than u. U fud . muthafudder

So we are back where we started.  Constant shit posts with no facts or data to support any of the project goals.

Sweet jumpin Jesus...why don't u just go suck a lemon. What the actual bloody hell are u doin here ...what?! We are time travelor believers wanting to hopefully advance time travel research and be on the forefront of that by recruiting PhD students and others who have already been researching this ...we have a very fun community and active one at that and have been embraced by the pivx community. Maybe ur momma never embraced u and ur dad beat u cuz u ugly so u lashed out at us...maybe. Either way we are backed by the mighty komodo coin and have some help from the devs there so our coin is far from a shitcoin. I also see that u took jl1777 name ...that's cute...do u have gay affinity towards him? Prolly. Have a goodnight my light in the loafers friend

1) Having a fun community is irrelevant, just points to WLC being a joke.

2) Getting 'embraced` by the pivx community - The main dev has even stated in his slack channel not to include pivx in WLC coms, he's humoring you.

3) You are not backed the komodo - you are an independant asset chain.

4) Current total WLC buy orders = 0.55 BTC, the only reason you want time travel is to dump all those free coins the second it hit the exchange  Grin

Sweet jumpin Jesus...why don't u just go suck a lemon. What the actual bloody hell are u doin here ...what?! We are time travelor believers wanting to hopefully advance time travel research and be on the forefront of that by recruiting PhD students and others who have already been researching this ...we have a very fun community and active one at that and have been embraced by the pivx community. Maybe ur momma never embraced u and ur dad beat u cuz u ugly so u lashed out at us...maybe. Either way we are backed by the mighty komodo coin and have some help from the devs there so our coin is far from a shitcoin. I also see that u took jl1777 name ...that's cute...do u have gay affinity towards him? Prolly. Have a goodnight my light in the loafers friend

1) Having a fun community is irrelevant, just points to WLC being a joke.

2) Getting 'embraced` by the pivx community - The main dev has even stated in his slack channel not to include pivx in WLC coms, he's humoring you.

3) You are not backed the komodo - you are an independant asset chain.

4) Current total WLC buy orders = 0.55 BTC, the only reason you want time travel is to dump all those free coins the second it hit the exchange  Grin
j1777...uninteresting take...reality check, I think not. Entertainment? Of course we want to entertain as that is a small special part of what this project is about. As for what you are not seeing...yet, well who are you to decide when or how we progress The Wirelesscoin Project!! This is our time not yours. We have full intentions on seeing this project through and will do so on our time. When we have more info of our progression like the list you provided, we will post it. We will not tolerate any name calling and or talking down to our members...really!! Get a life Pal! Now onto the pivx slack comment. All the members at pivx that we encountered  and had conversations with are a very special large community. Now a portion of these fine peeps heard about the wirelesscoin project and also believe in what we are trying to accomplish and offer their help and also want to be a part of something great. In no way should WLC tarnish KMD...that is a ridiculous comment and along with many other asset chain coins that will be eventually added will only add more worth to KMD...Enough about kmd tho because this wlc.
The gull of some people who feel they have the right to dictate how a project should run. We don't expect everything to happen in one day as this project needs be a very thought out process in order to make sure all is correct.

Why don't you shut your pie hole, sit back and maybe go follow something you do believe in.
Thanks and have a good night
Madmats
Minister of News, Forums & The Two Universes

Again, a nice in depth lot of waffle without a single answer or fact.

The fact is you dont have a project you have just released a shit coin based on nothing.

Come back when you have actually taken a single step to achieve your goal e.g. secured premises, equipment, research staff, super computers for modelling etc.

j1777...uninteresting take...reality check, I think not. Entertainment? Of course we want to entertain as that is a small special part of what this project is about. As for what you are not seeing...yet, well who are you to decide when or how we progress The Wirelesscoin Project!! This is our time not yours. We have full intentions on seeing this project through and will do so on our time. When we have more info of our progression like the list you provided, we will post it. We will not tolerate any name calling and or talking down to our members...really!! Get a life Pal! Now onto the pivx slack comment. All the members at pivx that we encountered  and had conversations with are a very special large community. Now a portion of these fine peeps heard about the wirelesscoin project and also believe in what we are trying to accomplish and offer their help and also want to be a part of something great. In no way should WLC tarnish KMD...that is a ridiculous comment and along with many other asset chain coins that will be eventually added will only add more worth to KMD...Enough about kmd tho because this wlc.
The gull of some people who feel they have the right to dictate how a project should run. We don't expect everything to happen in one day as this project needs be a very thought out process in order to make sure all is correct.

Why don't you shut your pie hole, sit back and maybe go follow something you do believe in.
Madmats

Again, a nice in depth lot of waffle without a single answer or fact.

The fact is you dont have a project you have just released a shit coin based on nothing.

Come back when you have actually taken a single step to achieve your goal e.g. secured premises, equipment, research staff, super computers for modelling etc.
Community Manager - WLC
These people need a reality check.

Its great you keep posting songs to keep us entertained and random articles you have copied and pasted from the internet.

However what I am not seeing is anything you have actually done or going to do.

1) No road map of your plans, ambitions and milestones
2) No detail of who is going to work on the research
3) No detail of when they are going to work on the research
4) No detail of where they are going to work on the research
5) No details of who will independently verify any success
6) No idea how you are going to fund a fraction of the equipment required

The only reason the idiots in this thread are desperately trying to pump it is because of all the free handouts given.

Total cryptopia buy orders = 0.6 BTC (and thats the only exchange)

KMD is a great coin with plenty of potential but having WLC as an asset chain tarnishes it in my eyes.

p.s. your desperation on the PIVX slack to trying to drum up some hype and offload some of this shit coin is cringe worthy.

This should just be classed as an asset chain trial, proven it works now bin it.

j1777...uninteresting take...reality check, I think not. Entertainment? Of course we want to entertain as that is a small special part of what this project is about. As for what you are not seeing...yet, well who are you to decide when or how we progress The Wirelesscoin Project!! This is our time not yours. We have full intentions on seeing this project through and will do so on our time. When we have more info of our progression like the list you provided, we will post it. We will not tolerate any name calling and or talking down to our members...really!! Get a life Pal! Now onto the pivx slack comment. All the members at pivx that we encountered  and had conversations with are a very special large community. Now a portion of these fine peeps heard about the wirelesscoin project and also believe in what we are trying to accomplish and offer their help and also want to be a part of something great. In no way should WLC tarnish KMD...that is a ridiculous comment and along with many other asset chain coins that will be eventually added will only add more worth to KMD...Enough about kmd tho because this wlc.

Madmats
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
good to see the wireless stil ticking even so
 i would not see it again
These people need a reality check.

Its great you keep posting songs to keep us entertained and random articles you have copied and pasted from the internet.

However what I am not seeing is anything you have actually done or going to do.

1) No road map of your plans, ambitions and milestones
2) No detail of who is going to work on the research
3) No detail of when they are going to work on the research
4) No detail of where they are going to work on the research
5) No details of who will independently verify any success
6) No idea how you are going to fund a fraction of the equipment required

The only reason the idiots in this thread are desperately trying to pump it is because of all the free handouts given.

Total cryptopia buy orders = 0.6 BTC (and thats the only exchange)

KMD is a great coin with plenty of potential but having WLC as an asset chain tarnishes it in my eyes.

p.s. your desperation on the PIVX slack to trying to drum up some hype and offload some of this shit coin is cringe worthy.

This should just be classed as an asset chain trial, proven it works now bin it.
Pages:
Jump to: